• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arcadia 7.6 - Custom Map - Custom PvP - Low Rates

Gm Arcadia

Reaction score
Arcadia 7.6 is starting on 5/03/16

To create an account:
http://193.254.37.148:8080/register.php
To download client:
http://193.254.37.148:8080/descargas.php
Minimap:
c144ed6fc0e9b3c784eea1e92c938f68o.jpg

Welcome to Arcadia. We invite you to have fun and participate in our server, which is called Arcadia. You should not miss it. It will be totally awesome! You can find more information below:

Introduction
The most important thing to say is that the server is made 100% in Spanish, this may be a problem for the non spanish speakers and want to try this ot because NPC's will speak in spanish, but its Tibia (you just need to talk npcs to buy/sell something and it will be explained how to do).
Arcadia is a server-project that has existed since 2007 and has been steadily worked on ever since.
Since 2007 we have had 6 editions, each one better than the previous, making improvements such as in the gameplay or in the movement.
We have a ddos protected host along with a very stable server engine in France.

Client
We have a well established ANTI-BOT into the client, so that, botting in the game will be almost non-existing.
This OT was created from scratch, which means that it is not a copy-paste server. It All the scripts and code were made by our programmer (GM Arcadia) and it is based on Cipsoft's client, which means that you will be able to walk, aim and shoot SD's smoothly.

Custom things
-Custom map with 3 continents and 5 cities
-Custom quests with some new monsters and bosses
-5 vocations well balanced with some new spells.
* Added a new vocation (Barbarian) "similar" to a knight with more damage and more movement speed but less durability and resistance.
-Custom PVP:
-Fast Push: Increased the speed on push movement
-Mw Trap Stacks: Mw trap stairs and rope holes (ups/downs)
- Faster exhausted between spells or runes.
-Paralyze rune costs 50 mana and it is shooteable at ml 28 (for all vocations): This doesn't mean that it will allow instakill targets, since paralyze effect has been reduced and balanced.

Reputation system
You can have good or bad reputation and will benefit you (some discounts) or harm you (some disadvantages).
For example, if you make a unjustified kill you will lose -200 rep, but if you kill a skull you will get +35 rep, and for each strong monster killed (dl, demon, some boss, etc) you will get +2/+5/+x rep.

When you get a lot positive rep you will get a new outfit, and if you get a lot negative rep you will get another outfit. Also, if you have a lot of possitive rep or negative rep you will have some advantages or some disadvantages. For example you obtain more exp or less and you lose more or less exp at dead.

Coliseum
It is an arena where you can go to train your pvp without losing any skills or items. Also you can try all the custom items which are hard to obtain (bosses or hard quests).

Task system
There are approximately 20+ task-npcs and each of them give you a different task. You can only do one task at a time. If you don't want to do the selected task, you can simply cancel it and choose a new one.

Shared Experience
Share your experience with a friend and obtain the peaks of the server together with him. Worth mentioning is that there is an experience bonus for those who are in a party with shared experience enabled.

Donations
This project isn't made for earning money, so all the money collected by donations will go for dedicated and mantenance of server. To avoid overpowered donations, all the items in the shop are obtainable in game (quest reward/boss drop) and there is not "golden" account or smt.

General Info
- Explosion rune damage increased, becoming an usual hunting rune (better dmg/manacost than sds).

-Utamo vita protects 20% against all damage types.

- Another healing rune (adura mas gran), called "ch" with lower healing than uh but better healing/manacost. For example mages can heal their own life, so it is a very usual rune.

- You can stack runes x100

- You can make runes by stacks (for example: adori gran flam penta = gfb x5, it will waste 300 mana, adevo mas hur dec= explo x10, and it will waste the proportional mana).

- Each manafluid costs 100 gps and heals 100 mana (1gp=1mana).

- The amount of healed life is displayed by using spell or rune.

- Paralyze rune is widely used in pvp, sorcs can use it and only spend 50 mana. You may imagine this is broken but it is adjusted and balanced to the server. The movement speed reduction of paralyze has been reduced so it isn't that broken.

- This pvp system makes the art of killing easier, i.e. you do not need a big team to kill anyone. You can be smart and use the stack mw-trap to escape or to kill someone, you can also attack with paralyzes and push so it is a double-edged sword, you can kill someone because of that but also you can die because of that.

-There are 3 types of NPC for sell items:
- City Npc (low and some mid items) Example: Halberd, dragon hammer, knight armor~
- Maze Npc (mid items) Example: Fire sword, vampire shield, warrior helmet~
- Djinn Npc's (mid-high items): You need quest to access and the prices are higher than Maze npc

- From 10 To 30 - x20
- From 30 To 50 - x15
- From 50 To 70 - x10
- From 70 To 90 - x5
- From 90 To 110 -x3
- From 110 -x1
- Pvp Enforced at lvl 80+
- Skillrate: x5
- Magicrate: x3
- Lootrate: x2
- Frags / Red skull: 4
- Frags / Jail: 8
- Fragtime: 6h (time until one frag expires)
- Frag-jail price: It depens of your lvl, if your level is higher you will pay more
- Houseprices: 20 gp/sqm
- Level to buy house: 40
- Level to create a guild: 100

- Master sorcerer - 7 mana per 2 seconds
- Elder Druid - 7 mana per 2 seconds
- Royal Paladin - 6 mana per 3 seconds
- Elite Knight - 5 mana per 3 seconds
- Master Barbarian - 4 mana per 3 seconds

Conclusion

This is a serious low rates server with many years of testing and balancing 5 vocation/spells. Now they are perfectly balanced, and all of them have a big contribution to the team for quests or for pvp.
This isn't just a typical custom map server, this project is different than others in multiple things and we are inviting you to join us and enjoy that experience.

Media:
Last Edition Trailers:
Info Trailer (In Spanish):
Older Edition Trailer (Other Map):

Last edited:
Arcadia is very nice ot i've played on 2 or 3 editions of this server and i there was always a lot of pvp and fun in exploring map which is huge and well made for pvp with a lot of hidden spots/exp/quests. Theres only one problem for me - some npcs speak just spanish and they got quests so i had to ask spanish people on server how to talk with these npcs i hope gm gonna fix it so we english players can enjoy questline too ;p

It looks promising, I love to see custom servers. Hope this server will get some attention I will definitely check it out later. Good luck!

I'ts a shame you make the server in spanish. Otherwise Me and my friends would play it!
I remember when i was playing on arcadia i just need to use these words
hola = hi
compro = buy
vendo= sell
si = yes
And theres few npcs which u need to talk spanish to do quest but these quests u do with team so u just copy-paste from others ;d

Enjoy it guys is really nice ot with fun pvp mode like Outcast with fast exausted and have one of the best maps i ever played with really nice quest.
Now u can test the ot and latter join when the test server finish.

For create character on Oracle u only need to say Hola, si , si , si and latter choose vocation:
Caballero ( knight/tank)
hechicero (sorcerer)
mago (druid)
Arquero (paladin)
Barbaro (knight/atk speed)

Last edited:
how does look donation shop in here?
http://193.254.37.148:8080/paypal.php
The donation shop is a little strange, you have some items to choose for 3€, 5€ or 10€. Also you can buy vocation pack for 10€ (for example: mages pack have 400 sds, 800 explo, 800 gfb, etc). For each donation you make, you will get 2-5 extra golden ingot, which you can change for some high items hard to obtain in game for 30-80 ingots. http://193.254.37.148:8080/lingotes.php

Also you can buy the "surprise box" for 1€ and u'll have the chance to obtain: 1cc, 5cc, 1aol, 1 rotative outfit (monster outfit, for example black sheep), and 2 rotative items which changes every week (for example elven legs: 9 armor and 15% protect to poison).

http://193.254.37.148:8080/paypal.php
The donation shop is a little strange, you have some items to choose for 3€, 5€ or 10€. Also you can buy vocation pack for 10€ (for example: mages pack have 400 sds, 800 explo, 800 gfb, etc). For each donation you make, you will get 2-5 extra golden ingot, which you can change for some high items hard to obtain in game for 30-80 ingots. http://193.254.37.148:8080/lingotes.php

Also you can buy the "surprise box" for 1€ and u'll have the chance to obtain: 1cc, 5cc, 1aol, 1 rotative outfit (monster outfit, for example black sheep), and 2 rotative items which changes every week (for example elven legs: 9 armor and 15% protect to poison).
http://193.254.37.148:8080/lingotes.php

Wow, what great donations for a low-rate server.

You can buy runes, cash, items and everything is in spanish. I'll pay you money for doing an IQ-test on your player base and posting the average here on OTLand.

You can buy runes, cash, items and everything is in spanish. I'll pay you money for doing an IQ-test on your player base and posting the average here on OTLand.

Hahaha man :D I really had to laugh

Well if u dont know gameplay then dont blame donation because 400sd isnt much or 1x aol on server where u die atleast 5x/day in pvp i could profit 20cc in 3h and waste it in less than 30min for aols or runemaking if i good remember u can sell halberds for 1k in shop and u can loot bp of halberds in like 1h at 20lv on lizards. On previous map it took me 1 week to explore half content and do only some access to hidden spots.

Well if u dont know gameplay then dont blame donation because 400sd isnt much or 1x aol on server where u die atleast 5x/day in pvp i could profit 20cc in 3h and waste it in less than 30min for aols or runemaking if i good remember u can sell halberds for 1k in shop and u can loot bp of halberds in like 1h at 20lv on lizards. On previous map it took me 1 week to explore half content and do only some access to hidden spots.

Okay, that might be true. It still doesn't explain why you can't chose language (english/spanish) on the homepage, and in-game.
Generally people don't like those kind of donations, that's why most "low-rate" servers have removed them.

Either way, he'll loose a lot of players due to these two reasons. They're easily "fixed".

This is a decent server, but the fact that the owner used to host in his very own PC and closed it without telling to anyone months ago, makes me dont even want to try it again... And the donations seem to be pretty absurd too. I speak spanish, and I dont really like having the game in spanish

The donation system won't be a problem. The problem may be the npcs speaking spanish, we know about that.
The reason it is in spanish is because this server is created from scratch and our programmer didn't have an advanced level of English to write more than 1000 lines of code. (In 2007 our programmer preferred to write all his ideas in his language before writing bad English).

We are working on traduction but it will be just for basic npcs (Oracle, some shops, boats), because there is some questlines with a lot of code-lines that will take too much work on traduction.

Last edited:
By the way, the test-server is opened so you can try it.
This test is FUN-mode, exp x350 until lvl 90 and then exp x1 + enforced. Deers and rabbits loot ccs, so runes/money/lvl won't be a problem.
You can explore map and make hard quests, or test the 5 vocations and the pvp system.

Due to problems with anti bot system (now are working properly) we have decided to delay the opening until the day March 5, at 18:00 CEST.
We have changed a little bit the exp rates to:
- From 10 To 30 - x20
- From 30 To 50 - x15
- From 50 To 70 - x10
- From 70 To 90 - x5
- From 90 To 110 -x3
- From 110 -x1
- Pvp Enforced at lvl 80+

Back