• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

This seems like way to much shit for me tbh. All these 'you must be in a guild' forced shit is too much. It makes you seem like you have control issues.
Besides that 8 vocations are too many, so easy to unbalance and trust me thats exacly whats gonna happend. Balance problems with vocations.
You have some nice ideas but for me it just seems like you took every idea you could get and put them all together even though majority of them dont fit with eachother.
Just make a completelly new game instead of trying to make all of this fit with tibia because it wont.
Once again to clarify, tl;dr; too much shit that doesnt fit with eachother. Like eating cereal in a bowl of coca cola.

Great server, was there on the closed beta and cant wait to play.

One question, any chances for you to add semothing like upgrade system for weapons and armors? (making it +1, +2 etc)
For me its a point that can really atract more players to the game besides giving more content to the game :D

Max level 200, is there ways to still progress in power after that? Items / skills / health / mana ect? I'm guessing you can get max gear by lvl 200 and just stale mate and pvp only after?

Can't wait! It will be fun to try this serevr out, good job mate!

Thanks, see you tonight! :)

This seems like way to much shit for me tbh. All these 'you must be in a guild' forced shit is too much. It makes you seem like you have control issues.
Besides that 8 vocations are too many, so easy to unbalance and trust me thats exacly whats gonna happend. Balance problems with vocations.
You have some nice ideas but for me it just seems like you took every idea you could get and put them all together even though majority of them dont fit with eachother.
Just make a completelly new game instead of trying to make all of this fit with tibia because it wont.
Once again to clarify, tl;dr; too much shit that doesnt fit with eachother. Like eating cereal in a bowl of coca cola.

The 8 vocations will be unbalanced, as they are intended to be :), each at their own strength and weakness. Not really sure tbh why you think I "took every idea i had and put them all together", maybe you followed this thread in beginning and saw more ideas than is currently in-game and talked about? The open guilds/"major guilds" for example is nothing players are "forced" to join, at all. Right now there's 'Knights of Tibia' in Siath(led by GM Kahn) that will take in everyone and do their best to kill playerkillers. They get slightly better EQ(Than "Royal Armory" at East-gate) at level 15 but that's about it.

Great server, was there on the closed beta and cant wait to play.

One question, any chances for you to add semothing like upgrade system for weapons and armors? (making it +1, +2 etc)
For me its a point that can really atract more players to the game besides giving more content to the game :D

Thank you, hope you'll enjoy it full-power with other players now! :) And yes, sort of. There won't be "upgrade system" per se but 2 additions to items will come(i put them under next reply instead since he talk about similar thing)

Max level 200, is there ways to still progress in power after that? Items / skills / health / mana ect? I'm guessing you can get max gear by lvl 200 and just stale mate and pvp only after?

After/if you reach 200 there will be a whole lot of stuff to do to increase the strength of your character, primarily - items. Right now you can check out www.argardh.com/items.html and find all the rares from Tibia and where they dropp. Getting the best of those will most likely take longer(for most) than reaching 200. And there will come more(unique items are already ready to be put into game):

1, Unique Items. Items that are generally better than "Legendary Items"(check argardh.com library-item-guide, its basically all "rares" from Tibia). 10 are already created and more will come and be released to in-game through events, quests and bosses.

2, Item-Building. You will later be able to combine different items to create more powerful ones. Very much likes DoTA/HoN's item-system. Example: 3 Knight Armors and 1 Golden Armor + 'Legendary Knight armor-recipe' will create a "Legendary Knight Armor". This is still being scripted and will take longer to be implemented, though! Strength of these items will be like that of "unique items" that are slightly better than Tibias best rares. Max-level will be 200 but there will be lots of ways to continue building power! :)

Other then that, no, you will not be able to improve your characeter for all eternity!(Except skill and magic-level training ofc) :p As said, eternal grinding is something we are DONE with! If you reach 200(and are not into PvP) and explore the entire map(this will take a lot of time) then take a break(you probably play too much! :p ) or try a different vocation!

Oh, also, someone asked on our forums about premium accounts so I guess some here are wondering aswell:

Right now there's no benefits of Premium Account. Very soon however you will need premium for renting a house(house-rent is set to 0.00gp). Premium Accounts will be sold for IN-GAME money(very cheap, currently 10k) or through Paypal(Cost will be 1-2€ for 7 days).

You can also login multiple characters from same account, and the maximum char per acc is 4! It is also strictly forbidden(by OTServlist aswell!) to play/MC more than 4 characters at the same time.

Last edited:
2 hours 45 minutes left!

First 120 accounts were given 14 dys of Premium, which will later cost 10,000gp for 7 days. 1 crystal coin will be about 100€ in shop, in case someone wants to buy ;) (you're not supposed to! the price will once premium is used for houses go down to 7 days premium for 1€)!

Note that right now both houses and promotion does NOT require premium account. Yet, the only free fast-travel is the Train that connect the northeastern citys aswell as Dunmar with eachother.

EDIT;

YOU CAN LOG IN!

25 minutes left! Log-in and get in line!

rFIAi5z.png

Last edited:
Why is your OT down? Was excited to play.

What makes you think its offline??

Fp3Uipd.png

pic from launch:

the Worldforge I think were a success but more should have known you could have logged in before launch :/

mU4LF1H.png

1 hour in, highest level:

Alpha (15)
Stadiig (15)
Triggered (14)

Last edited:
Not recommended, GM never answers your bug reports.

Besides the fact there aren't any active gamemasters online the server itself is pretty creative.....

Man how can you drop out because "GM doesnt answer bugreport" not even(!) 2 HOURS after launch? Doesn't make much sense, we were quite buisy?! ;) Anyways sorry if you were missed but trust me there were A LOT of requests! Even people without Rope using Help and GM-channels.. sorry but just didn't have time to answer all calls in time

http://argardh.info/highscores.php

Highest lvl 45 already. Good activity

edit:
To buy a house: alana res
Lvl req for house: 20
Rent per sq: NONE

19 December -----------> 2 January

Double Skill and Magic-rate(now x10 and x6)

50% increased loot(loot-rate 3.0, will be lowered to 2.0 on Jan2)

Warrior-vocations are adviced to find a training-statue! Ofcourse, preferably close to a house/guildhall or together with a friend! Following locations are currently not used:

Mercenary Tower - Guildhall in basement

5y9ydYU.png

Dunmar Castle - Houses and Guildhall in village

CQgAT5v.png

There's also 3 training-grounds in Halmstedt, 1 on surface and 2 in basement of the fortress

HX8WTMN.png

iTh251E.png

f2HooLh.png

Last edited:
Server re-start in 11 hours(0600CET) (Assassin star fixed(short range now as it should be, also nerfed damage slightly))

Nice to see all beta-players came, and a lot of new faces! 50+ unique ips connected all through out the day, hopefully we'll continue to grow throughout the christmas! Have a good evening/night and stop that damn playerkiller(Igla Ots)! :p

lol.... glad I quit before I wasted anymore time than I already did... server restart 1 day after start... gg

having much fun on the server, but what I really miss is the auto stack and the feature to right click 100 gold coins and transform into a platinum.
Maybe u Could add that and make the mana regen a bit better?

just add travel to locations like desert or jungle because you have to travel through whole map to get to your exp and u lose 50% of ur supplies ...
thats the most annoying shit on this server
map with spawns is also bad but nvm

just starting is confusing as fuck, so much teleport and random info that its just making it feels like a chores. Why didnt you just made it simple . First impression is what matter and i think you failed on that. Otherwise from what i remember it was okay.

having much fun on the server, but what I really miss is the auto stack and the feature to right click 100 gold coins and transform into a platinum.
Maybe u Could add that and make the mana regen a bit better?

Unfortunately we don't want this clickable changer enabled since it makes it waaaay too easy for cave-botters!

just add travel to locations like desert or jungle because you have to travel through whole map to get to your exp and u lose 50% of ur supplies ...
thats the most annoying shit on this server
map with spawns is also bad but nvm

Map with spawns? Anyways, there are 3 fast-travel available.. none to the desert however, yet. It will come in a few days though!

just starting is confusing as fuck, so much teleport and random info that its just making it feels like a chores. Why didnt you just made it simple . First impression is what matter and i think you failed on that. Otherwise from what i remember it was okay.

Hey bro, it's a huge new map so either way it will be confusing for new players, for everyone. Come online again and we'll help you out get some gear and set you on the right way? :)

Map updated and server re-started. Hopefully 100% of reported bugs fixed! Remember you can use /bugreport TEXT to report bugs!

edit: @Deadbringer with server-restart all beginner items are lootable in chests etc again so you'll have an easy start if you start today. There's also lots of friendly players that share decent EQ

Last edited:
Back