• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

Yet something must be f0cked up.. :(

untitled.JPG

EDIT: It has nothing to deal with the server tho, If I'm the only one getting this.

Try clearing your history and cache. Let me know if that solves it. Also, try it on another computer. I'm interested in why it isn't working for you.

Try clearing your history and cache. Let me know if that solves it. Also, try it on another computer. I'm interested in why it isn't working for you.

Nope, cleared the cache but it didn't solve anything. Tho I've been able to connect from my ipad so I managed to create an account from there.:D

EDIT: I could've expected that it doesn't connect me on the tibia client as well. :(

Last edited:
Yet something must be f0cked up.. :(

View attachment 15597

EDIT: It has nothing to deal with the server tho, If I'm the only one getting this.

are you running as admin?

is your firewall some 300$ piece of crap that blocks everything?

Edit:

We need more archers! Im getting lonely, lv 31... 80 dist.. only other archer besides me is nef in the top 10 high scores ! Gotta show those berserkers and storm heralds we are fun too!

Could you please make it so shamans summons don't disappear, I listened to the suggestion for shamans and it said to train on your own summon, but it disappears after a few minutes so whats the point... The only way they should die is by monsters or players, not just by disappearing...

The server was interesting for the mere time I played it, I quit after lag. Not sure if it was my ping to the server (probably was), the server seemed pretty good with nice scripts etc from what I saw of it, I'll consider giving it another shot.

Char name: Peroxide

Could you please make it so shamans summons don't disappear, I listened to the suggestion for shamans and it said to train on your own summon, but it disappears after a few minutes so whats the point... The only way they should die is by monsters or players, not just by disappearing...

What I can do is increase the duration of summons from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. I have my reasons for not making them longer than that, but that should make shaman summon management 4x easier.

- - - Updated - - -

The server was interesting for the mere time I played it, I quit after lag. Not sure if it was my ping to the server (probably was), the server seemed pretty good with nice scripts etc from what I saw of it, I'll consider giving it another shot.

Char name: Peroxide

Glad you liked it. I'm using a 1gbps VPS located in France, and we've had some moderate lag issues. Most of the time its okay, but it does lag every once in a while. I'll be working with the VPS provider to see if I can get a better connection. If not, then once donations come in, we'll move to a different server (possibly).

This is an actual good custom server, quite hard to come by. I give credit to Arn for staying on top of everything as he does. Fixing bugs, balancing and updating litterally daily. Only thing i would consider changing at the moment is pvp damage. Normal pvp is 50% of normal damage, should be around 30 to 35% because with all the custom health rates, lack of potions from npcs, and custom damage formulas it is quite easy to kill people in a matter of seconds. Good pvp is durability.

This is an actual good custom server, quite hard to come by. I give credit to Arn for staying on top of everything as he does. Fixing bugs, balancing and updating litterally daily. Only thing i would consider changing at the moment is pvp damage. Normal pvp is 50% of normal damage, should be around 30 to 35% because with all the custom health rates, lack of potions from npcs, and custom damage formulas it is quite easy to kill people in a matter of seconds. Good pvp is durability.

Thanks, it makes me happy to constantly work on the server and make improvments. In regards to pvp, I agree that good pvp involves longer fights. However, its still too early, and I haven't seen enough pvp to make any changes in that regard yet. Soon though.

archer so fucking unblanaced man, chek they he just shot fire arrows and i had no time to heal

archer so fucking unblanaced man, chek they he just shot fire arrows and i had no time to heal

Its unfortunate that you got pk'ed. I assure you that every class can do a good deal of damage very quickly. I'll be taking a look at balancing pvp soon.

exactly the same, i had no time to use pots, it hit 1k in pvp in 3 seconds and is a dot lol

whoever has been killing you guys just abused a bug with double shot where it had no cast time and no cost.

and imho archers are unbalanced as in they do too much dmg with conjured ammo and do too little dmg with double shot/auto attacks.

no that isnt was double shot... Arn msut check all the spells and how they work ingame

I don't like how you can just sit on trainers all day and skill until you hit a ton of damage, I would of liked it if it was like you can only train a certain amount each day, or pay gold to train. Now all people do is train train and train and I don't think it should be like that. Also, how come was the server released? I see there are still things that are unbalanced. It's been what, the second day and there already is a level 47. I also heard that you have enough content to level 50. Give it 1 or 2 days and he's gonna be level 50+, then what does he do? I'm not trying to put any hate on you're server, it has some very nice and unique features that I like a lot, but once I saw the official release I expected more to be done. As of now I will probably not play the server anymore, perhaps later on when there is a lot more content and balanced stuff, therefore I can actually play the server and not run out of stuff to do. I wish you the best of luck with your server :)

I don't like how you can just sit on trainers all day and skill until you hit a ton of damage, I would of liked it if it was like you can only train a certain amount each day, or pay gold to train. Now all people do is train train and train and I don't think it should be like that. Also, how come was the server released? I see there are still things that are unbalanced. It's been what, the second day and there already is a level 47. I also heard that you have enough content to level 50. Give it 1 or 2 days and he's gonna be level 50+, then what does he do? I'm not trying to put any hate on you're server, it has some very nice and unique features that I like a lot, but once I saw the official release I expected more to be done. As of now I will probably not play the server anymore, perhaps later on when there is a lot more content and balanced stuff, therefore I can actually play the server and not run out of stuff to do. I wish you the best of luck with your server :)

Theres enough content for people to achieve level 60 or even 65 with some difficulty. I'm sure a few people will reach that level soon, which is why we have more higher level content coming on Sunday. In regards to balance and bugs, I had beta testing for over 2 weeks, with everybody telling me to release the server. I took my time and did as well of a job as I could given the feedback. Now that the server is live, people are telling me to put it back in beta. I can't help it if people were lazy at the end of beta and didn't report as many bugs as they should have.

In regards to pvp balance, I highly recommend that people do not quit based on the current state of pvp. If you have seen the patch notes, you should be aware how much things change from day to day. I'll be looking at class balance more in the following days, I recommend everybody be patient and stick with the server.

server was released 3 or 4 days ago.

if you die and you have 80 dist. you will have 79 almost 78 dist.

Not like skilling is really all that effective... and the highest lvl is also playing the only class where you can not skill and lvl up very easily because of fast attacks however its getting harder for him to hunt harder things because of his vocation. every vocation has + and -, some suck complete crap unless trained, some suck complete crap until like lv 40.. (necro) and some just feel generally.... weak as hell (shaman).

Back