• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

@ Rales: Who ever said that GM is corrupt?
he puts a lot of effort in this server with updates every day and tries to help everyone who has questions.
i dont know how u can be so naïve to believe everything people say.
there will always be haters. But this server is great and the admin will keep updating it so that all the things that arent working will be fixed.

So play it if ur interested else dont say stupid things on this thread ;)

Regards Hehemidu

@ Rales: Who ever said that GM is corrupt?
he puts a lot of effort in this server with updates every day and tries to help everyone who has questions.
i dont know how u can be so naïve to believe everything people say.
there will always be haters. But this server is great and the admin will keep updating it so that all the things that arent working will be fixed.

So play it if ur interested else dont say stupid things on this thread ;)

Regards Hehemidu

Thank you very much Hehemidu, I'm glad somebody understand the level of dedication I put towards this server.

Additionally, in case anybody is wondering about the lag issues, I have nothing to do with them. I'm working with the VPS provider to resolve them quickly.

There are bots for 9.61, so it exists for 9.54 aswell. :p

OnT: Seems like a nice server!

There are bots for 9.61, so it exists for 9.54 aswell. :p

OnT: Seems like a nice server!

Ah ok. I did some searching for bots when I was developing the server and didn't find any, so I assumed there weren't any. My mistake lol.

@ about killing Arn, I might have been wrong about killing him, he might used some stuff to really press the hotkeys, sounds fine for me, if that I am sorry for killing You.
Theres a lot of effort to keep a server online, and if You really was exhausted that much so You couldnt play shows how dedicated You are to keeping the server as nice and polished as it is.
Keep up the good work
Everyone should try the server.

No, you guys totally misunderstood me. Which is fine. I tried the server and I must say, first impression is quite amazing. I have yet to see such a detailed world with such awesome systems in-place.

I really do hope the admin isn't abusive, cause this server is amazing.

he's not a botter but at least 30 or 40% of the server bots trainers.

I don't think they bot. I think most people are just doing the same thing I was. Setting a keybind to f1 and having an object push down on it. I could be wrong though, theres no way for me to check for bots.

I don't think they bot. I think most people are just doing the same thing I was. Setting a keybind to f1 and having an object push down on it. I could be wrong though, theres no way for me to check for bots.

sigh... open a spellbook and try pressing keys.

then try using a tibia bot with an open spellbook and compare it to pressing keys.

this has been basic 101 bot detection since like 2008 when dragzen ot was using it.... yes there are certain minimal ways around it but its pretty basic to script a command to auto open a book like message on a character.

Last edited:
sigh... open a spellbook and try pressing keys.

then try using a tibia bot with an open spellbook and compare it to pressing keys.

this has been basic 101 bot detection since like 2008 when dragzen ot was using it.... yes there are certain minimal ways around it but its pretty basic to script a command to auto open a book like message on a character.

Interesting way of adressing the problem. However, if I created a script that made all players on the server close a pop-up, then those who are simply afk and using the F1 training trick would be stopped. That isn't really my goal. In addition, people who are hunting and are in an intense battle, would have a good chance of dying.

I dont recommend playing this server, the owner plays with a character that keep botting and making runes, and if you kill him, he just says
Arnius[28]: i could just ban you
Arnius[28]: but that woudnt be fair
Is that really professional?
The server is good, but it need more mature people to administrate it.

I dont recommend playing this server, the owner plays with a character that keep botting and making runes, and if you kill him, he just says
Is that really professional?
The server is good, but it need more mature people to administrate it.

So wait, you just copied me saying that I could ban you (after you pked me twice), and that I wouldn't because it would be unjust. Im not sure how I'm being unfair.

I think its pretty sad that your attempting to assassinate the server by pking me and trying to get me to act unfairly. Its not going to happen. I have never given anybody free items, never botted, and never banned anybody because of the way they treated me.

So wait, you just copied me saying that I could ban you (after you pked me twice), and that I wouldn't because it would be unjust. Im not sure how I'm being unfair.

I think its pretty sad that your attempting to assassinate the server by pking me and trying to get me to act unfairly. Its not going to happen. I have never given anybody free items, never botted, and never banned anybody because of the way they treated me.

You never botted?
Oh, lie to me.

You never botted?
Oh, lie to me.

Yeah... you can ask Krasz, the guy who killed me for "botting". I talked to him, and you can see his post in THIS thread where he admits he was wrong. I was afk training with something on my F1 key like everybody else. You can tell because there was a 'poff' effect on me every second or so. Which wouldn't be there if I was using a bot.

Heres the link to his post.

http://otland.net/f43/france-arnia-9-54-100-custom-server-166558/index9.html#post1610688

Edit:

On a side note it makes me very sad that only 4 days after release I already have to deal with accusations about corruption because of a simple misunderstanding. I hope that any person considering playing this server give it a shot and ignore the negative turn this thread has taken. I hope you all enjoy playing Arnia as much as I did and still do, developing it.

Last edited:
Botting and afk training with f1 hotkey, I don't see the difference you're still sitting at trainers all day and training, whats the point in that, now you can go and 1 hit everything yay so much fun.... no that's not right trainers should be limited for a certain amount each day, therefore people actually go hunt and do stuff not just sit and train train train. I was about to just go and start killing everyone at trainer because it was annoying me so much. Btw I've seen people bot because I've moved them and they didn't respond and kept eating food/using spells.

Botting and afk training with f1 hotkey, I don't see the difference you're still sitting at trainers all day and training, whats the point in that, now you can go and 1 hit everything yay so much fun.... no that's not right trainers should be limited for a certain amount each day, therefore people actually go hunt and do stuff not just sit and train train train. I was about to just go and start killing everyone at trainer because it was annoying me so much. Btw I've seen people bot because I've moved them and they didn't respond and kept eating food/using spells.

Auto-chase is a Tibia function. And I'm sorry, but you don't dictate how other people choose to play a server. If you have such an issue with other people one shotting, then you can either file a -mature- petition for re-balancing, or you could train. If you refuse to do either, then the blame falls upon you.

Anyway Arn, I truly wish you the best. I have good history with you, and have never known you to be corrupt. Sure, using a F1 press-down isn't the most wise thing to do as the designer of an OT, but if it's not illegal in your rules, then that's that.

Last edited:

To be honest, I'm not sure how I could limit training to a certain amount of hours per day. I don't think its possible. What could I do? Remove the training dummies for certain hours a day? Sure, but that wouldn't stop people training on each other, nor would it stop magic level training.

Also thanks Jaedy for the backup, I can always count on you for support and fairness!

Anyway Arn, I truly wish you the best. I have good history with you, and have never known you to be corrupt. Sure, using a F1 press-down isn't the most wise thing to do as the designer of an OT, but if it's not illegal in your rules, then that's that.

Oh really? :p

@ Training
Running on level 16 and taking 6 arrows to kill a bug is a bit too much of a time-consumer. So I am very glad there are trainers. I can understand that people get frustrated when they see alot of players in the training grounds, but compared to other ots, it's worth training a little bit, to get a feeling of power when you walk outside to hunt next time. I myself just went to get lvl 14~ to get a somewhat afkable manapool, and then I continued doing other stuff while i was training on this ot (note that I was an archer on beta swell, and training proved to be really helpfull).

Back