• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Aux1lia 10.37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to apologize to the players that are allready registered in my website, specially to Dot and Random...
Since I'm working today, when server did the server save it auto-restarted and I couldn't introduce /closeserver command... That's why they are level 11 and 10 at website. Sorry for inconvenience.

Tomorrow it's officialy released!!!

Last edited:
Well bro, to the next question... Are donations cheap? Yes!
Think that practically all shop items can be obtained either by loot (x3) or by quests.
It just depends of you, do you want to spend time and get it for yourself? Or would you rather spend a few euros and get it instantly.
About Dalerium prices... I always thought that Dalerium was a really good server, thats why I decided using similar prices.
lets hope this server will be on longer then dalerium.

It will for sure!

It was brutal when I saw Dalerium gone and no reply from att3... But well I suppose he must be busy in RL.

Oh my god youre the third 23 year old Javi making an RL server in three weeks, Thats sooooo wierd

Dont play his server he will just shut it down once he gets a couple of donations.
Yo m8, excuse me but you're wrong. There should be some wannabes... Even so, if you do not believe me, just give me a chance and let me show you that your wrong, but do not tell people that because you create me bad reputation when you don't even know me.

Thank you very much, and I invite you to join. ;)

How would these "wannabees" get your entire description of your server in the same way you write it?
Let's say they were guys working with me as a team... "Those wannabes" Now Im alone, thats why I say give me a chance.
I'm not a kid and I do not play with peoples donations, I bought my own dedicated, my own domain and
my own layout, also highlight advertisement at otservlist.

Thank you !

Thats about the same as the Gm of the second server said to me when i asked him why he reset the first one LOL

Stop scamming and get back to school kid
:confused: Bro to be honest i think i'ts senseless to discuss with you. If you think i'm a scammer... keep your thoughts and leave me alone.

This server looks promising.
I can't wait to start playing!
I can not wait to open it, I hope that both you and the rest of the community like it.
This server could be very fun and addictive, if we have many players.

Thank you everyone for reading!

Already 59 Registered Accounts!!!

Thank you all for giving us your trust.
Please be patient and do not hesitate to Register.

Since I do not like ZnoteACC forum i'll be creating a new one.
I'll let you all know when it is released.

Oh my god youre the third 23 year old Javi making an RL server in three weeks, Thats sooooo wierd

Dont play his server he will just shut it down once he gets a couple of donations.
I can confirm this.
You are the same that came to my server to show me bugs to fix on github, it's easy to download and run a server, but don't expect to get success.
I didn't see your name on github fixing things, only here to advise new servers every week, get some donations and close server.
Now I know why spanish people are hated. Maybe that is the key, I opened a server trying to help the community but never got a success, due to people like you, that act like kids. Maybe I will have to close my server too due to low population and lack of donations to support the host, but I never lied.

I can confirm this.
You are the same that came to my server to show me bugs to fix on github, it's easy to download and run a server, but don't expect to get success.
I didn't see your name on github fixing things, only here to advise new servers every week, get some donations and close server.
Now I know why spanish people are hated. Maybe that is the key, I opened a server trying to help the community but never got a success, due to people like you, that act like kids. Maybe I will have to close my server too due to low population and lack of donations to support the host, but I never lied.
Is there a problem if I'm the third 23 years old Javi ? As I explained to @dalaman I was working with a team, but now i'm working on my own. About download & run... Offcourse it's easy, everyone can do that.
Spanish people is hated? I didn't know that to be honest, do not accuse me of that, because I have no guilt. I have many friends who appreciate me and I have nothing to prove to anyone.
In fact you're selling yourself, since you say that the Spaniards have a bad name ... And instead of supporting me, your trying to shit above me.

Edit: Thank you for your message anyway :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back