• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Aux1lia 10.37

Status
Not open for further replies.
+EDIT: Due to players Suggestions, i changed loot from x3 to x4

Some of the players at my server reached level 150 and I wanted to reward them with an addon doll.

givgcE.png

qZTgt0.png

6SKQkE.png

Goodluck guys! hope you still enjoying!

so far, so good. Server seems nice, although it has some minor bugs (which I'm sure will be fixed soon). There was a little bit of pvp going on yesterday, so it seems like it might be even more fun to play here

I like it, some buggs but everything is fixable! :)
Keep it up and more people will join for sure!

++++

so far, so good. Server seems nice, although it has some minor bugs (which I'm sure will be fixed soon). There was a little bit of pvp going on yesterday, so it seems like it might be even more fun to play here
I like it, some buggs but everything is fixable! :)
Keep it up and more people will join for sure!

++++
Hello guys, thank you so much ! I hope you guys enjoy Aux1lia for a long time!
About the bugs, you guys may understand it's an open source datapack wich is underwork, but i'll be fixing all those minir and major bugs this weekend.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DUE TO RL PROBLEMS, TOMORROW I'LL BE WHOLE DAY AT HOSPITAL, HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND !!

I hope everything worked out in the hospital for you.
We do really need you back soon tho, the skilling for EK/RP has crashed or something and some more :/

I hope everything worked out in the hospital for you.
We do really need you back soon tho, the skilling for EK/RP has crashed or something and some more :/
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT all ok at hospital, just came back! all went allright!
I'm gonna be fixing that now! as soon as possible and reward people with +30 skills each distance and shielding and highest skill depening on axe/sword or club skill.

hehehehe yeah, now a days we are having some fun! PVP, raids etc... I would also like to welcome you to support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back