• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] BodziosmenOT, 7.4 GLOBAL MAP, ARENA, EVERYDAY MORE PLAYERS! JOIN NOW

demod.jpg

Starting tomorrow! create character!

FIRST 50 PLAYERS THAT'LL GO OUT ROOKGAARD WILL RECEIVE EXTRA MONEY!

Last edited:
The owner needs to keep the lights on. Even very serious servers like Medivia sell premium roses which go sell for 50k+ in game(for 5 euro).

WHAT you offer people to purchase is the problem. Selling premium account is one thing; it benefits every vocation evenly. Offering demon's rare sets and annihilator weapons? The boh / blue robe is 200k~ massive amounts of cash benefit mages to power level. Purchasing a weapon for a knight for 5x the price is a unbalance. A knight would have to buy a weapon and eq equaling around 20x the price a mage would need to benefit. Then again, the knight can lose all the items he purchased without purchasing more boh/blue robes to sell for AOLs.
This doesnt make sense for a med-lowend rate server.
Not to mention, demodras with all those DLs? Demodras only drops DSM as a rare, whats the point in fighting a dl that is 2.5x stronger for the same loot? :p

Dear players,

My name is Bartek. I wanna invite you to join my Tibia server based on real tibia map with 7.4 protocol. As admin, i can ensure you professional help. There won't be any abuse, resets, or anything "bad" else. I started work with servers alot time ago, i was creating server in games like "flyff", "mu-online" or dark eden with lot of players. now its time for tibia. As i remember this game, it was the best of 2002+- year when it was oldschool, that's why i entered in this thread. I created own engine and website that hope, will make you happy, or not:p (sorry) will try to update if not. I updated monster system, death system and many else systems. On the server you can find "trade zone"......

I think the mindset you have is that of a 100% custom map, not that it is entirely a bad thing but you can potentially destroy a balance of vocations while offering too much. 7.1-7.7 is a fragile game world.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is making this ot only for cash, everyone knows it. This shop is completely retarded, what is more he is not listening to player suggestions. Thats why there is 30 acc created so far. Server will not even brake the bareer of 50 players online.

map is fully 100% 74 (without bugs) only custom thing is trade zone and arena, this demodras is spawned on poh as a raid, about shop i already deleted 50cc and bless rune, in one word this serv has 100% rl files

Last edited:
map is fully 100% 74 (without bugs) only custom thing is trade zone and arena, this demodras is spawned on poh as a raid, about shop i already deleted 50cc and bless rune, in one word this serv has 100% rl files
Nice server

deleted boh and b-robe from shop, any other ideas?

deleted boh and b-robe from shop, any other ideas?

Having donations for money, items, etc is out of trend. It's more populare, and also more profitable to add donations for the services ingame (djinns, rashid etc).

You might wanna have donations for houses, decorations, outfits, etc.

Be careful though, donations should only be used if the server is indeed working (we have no idea what quality your server will have untill we've played it a few days), and this is why many people wait a few days before activating the donations. (Asking for donations on a server with many bugs etc gives a bad rep for future servers)

usun all itemy, daj premium roze ktora dziala jak na classicus daje +10% wiecej expa czy tam czegos i mozesz se domek kupic i outfit a nie jakis thunder hammer w sms shop ktorego i tak nikt nie kupi chyba ze jakis brazol glupi

START TODAY 8:00 PM
FIRST 50 PLAYERS WITH 8 LVL GETTING REWARD FROM ORACLE

image.jpg

I would suggest not limiting 5 people to be able to train at a time. It will stay in control of just a few people whom switch between other chars or friends only. Have a trainer in an open room whom 8 Knights + 20 Paladins can attack and a few of them. As long as they are in a room they should be fine.
As far as donations, a knight set should be the best items to purchase, that is reasonable enough for anybody to need if they want started eq. Price it kind of expensive so they will only buy if necessary, and they do not cost a lot from djinn so if they were to buy a bunch it's a waste of real cash. Knight arm/legs be about 1$ usd each while 1 month premium is 3-5 usd. It will not destroy economy and if they 'need' gear they have average gear available.
As far as weapons I would only offer fire sword, knight axe, skull staff for Knights, and wand of inferno for mages.

you're welcome!
zdj1.jpg

zdj2.jpg

CREATE CHARACTER NOW! BE THE BEST!

Keep the donation items, i dont care its highrate so stop crying everyone!
Also i think you should change the start time to 18.00 who tha fuck came up with the idea of starting it at 8.00 pm, awfull.
I hope you got a decent DDoS protection and you're not corrupte ingame.
Cya