• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CarnageOT.com [8.6] - Free Premium and Points at 275!

Edited the main post

Premium Features:
We are now giving away a Free week of Premium to every character that reachs lvl 275!
50% Bonus EXP at all times (Not including Stamina)
Custom Teleport room, and Custom quests coming soon!
New spells at Level 225!

Interesting Information:
We now Offer Elfbot and a Elfbot Crack on our website, and a dedicated forum section to scripts!
We do NOT ban for Afk botting (will jail for 30 mins if caught afking after 5 mins), but we will ban for MAGE BOMBING.

Premium is clearly way too over powered with 50% extra exp alone, if I was willing to buy premium I'd be playing real tibia which offers a much better game play.

Premium is clearly way too over powered with 50% extra exp alone, if I was willing to buy premium I'd be playing real tibia which offers a much better game play.

Its actually not as much as you think, I personally HATE what real tibia is turning into. Which is why i kept this 8.6

Well as you can see you dont need to BUY it LOL which is the whole point of FREE premium at lvl 275 :p

As you can see you only get a WEEK of premium if you get lvl 275 which clearly isnt enough if your committed to the server. Don't waste my time with stupid responses

As you can see you only get a WEEK of premium if you get lvl 275 which clearly isnt enough if your committed to the server. Don't waste my time with stupid responses

Then don't waste my time posting on my thread if your just going to be negative? lol

No ty.. been playing RL maps to many times already..

Can't someone just give us a " REAL OT server " and not just another crap rl map copy :(?

Back