• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CarnageOT.com [8.6] - Free Premium and Points at 275!

Brad

Mapper
Reaction score
nvbatc.png

Come join us today!
CarnageOT

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Support ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Have a question or need help?

Then you may contact the staff via e-mail at:
[email protected]

Your e-mail will be gladly answered within 24-48 hours.

21dinnn.gif

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Introduction ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
CarnageOT strives to be amongst the leaders in providing a top notch Open Tibia experience.

In today’s open tibia community there is a high demand for professional quality servers that are difficult to come by. Numerous owners strive to meet expectations of Tibian’s during their visit and most tend to come up short. The CarnageOT staff strives to not only provide the best possible content but also to give the players what they want. That is why you’ll find us constantly asking our players what they’d like to see in new releases and attempting to meet these suggestions head on. We have provided countless hours in the creation of this server and plan to continue our dedication and hope to deliver a wonderful gaming experience for all Tibian’s that venture to our login screen.

Our server is hosted on a dedicated server that is constantly monitored to keep up to the high standard of some of the best servers out there. We will continue to strive for perfection and to satisfy all players needs accordingly. The creators behind the Open Tibia project we refer to as CarnageOT are Kyle Fisher(Fish) and Brad Wick(Brad). Both creators have been around tibia as early as 2003. Between both of us, we have more than 10 years of experience in the Open Tibia community alone. We plan to further our experience and attempt to provide you with the best server possible.

21dinnn.gif

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Gameplay ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
CarnageOT strives to meet all player’s gameplay expectations.

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Features ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Custom Teleport room and Custom Quests for Premium
New spells at level 225.
Free week of Premium and 100 points at level 275
Two events are in-game so far; Firestorm and Zombie.
We have Guild War, Auction House, Bounty Hunter and Character Selling.

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Interesting Information ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Staff members are very friendly and are glad to help with any problem.
All suggestions are taken seriously and reviewed if posted on forum.
We are using a revamped version of the Real Map. Custom Thais by me.
Many hunting places including some custom spawns integrated right into the map and some old spawns have also been revamped.

Sneak peaks of some of our custom spawns:

2aaawhu.png

2dc8z90.png

Server Information
∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Experience Rates ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙

Level 1~99: 110x
Level 100~119: 100x
Level 120~139: 90x
Level 140~159: 80x
Level 160~179: 70x
Level 180~199: 50x
Level 200~219: 20x
Level 220~239: 10x
Level 240~259: 5x
Level 260~279: 4x
Level 280~299: 3x
Level 300~319: 2x
Level 320 onwards: 1x

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ In-Game Statistics ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Normal PVP
White Skull Time: 5 min.
Red Skull Length: 1 day
[Daily: 7 | Weekly: 30]
Black Skull Length: 4 day
[Daily: 12 | Weekly: 50]
Loot Rate: 2x
(With nearly everything to sell)
Skill Rate: 100x
Magic Rate: 60x
Protection Level: 100

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Player Commands ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leavehouse
!frags
!online
!uptime
!serverinfo
!status MSG
!spells
!stuck
!partycheck
!guildcheck
!bless
!aol
!highscore Skill
!deathlist PlayerName

+ all commands for war, auction and bounty systems.
(More information can be found on the forums)

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Unique Features ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Full global Tibia map with countless hours of hard work and modifications.
Constant balancing of all game aspects to ensure a balanced world.
Also nearly all sought after quests are completed and working.

And much, much more!

∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ Dedicated Server ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
Hosted in Europe
Intel Xeon i7 W3520
4x2(HT)x2.66+ Ghz
[Turbo boost @ 2.93 Ghz]

24GB DDR3 Memory
2x 120GB SSD
1 Gbps Port

With DDOS Protection.

21dinnn.gif

Sincerely,
CarnageOT Staff

Copyright 2012 Carnage Inc. All rights are reserved.

Edit: Were obviously closed. Just figured id put that.

Last edited:
Definitive a unique real map. For example, majority of Thais was revamped that almost blows your mind. The vocations are balanced and I know that all of the staff are friendly and are almost always on, even though it's such a small team.
This is a server that everyone should look into just to try it out, regardless of it being a real map.

My regards,
Silence

Wow so its finally open? :D

If some1 wanna level together or something ign are Wtf Cat

//Gotille (sry bad english)

Last edited:
Ha yeah its finally opened! A lot more to come in the near future. Already working on the next update!

Come check it out if you'd like. We are open to all suggestions

-Fish

Im 100% with maxy i'll tryed it out and i'll really liked it (RL Maps ar not my favorite) But yeah still kinda good! :D

//Wtf Cat (ign)(and my bad english)

Great server! Exp rates are great, staff has been super helpful, already quite a few players online within the first 24 hours of release, that's something special there. :D

WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY SERVERS THAT ARE HIGH RATES. Open Tibia servers are doomed. Why do people take the time to play high rates, PvP is "ALWAYS" unbalanced, can't kill 1 on 1, money is unlimited, no challenge. Whatever happened to the 5x experience where even a knight could kill a mage. Where people couldn't have the cap and money to carry 2k Ultimate pots, where they can sit there for 12 hours and heal, when mana regen is 100, and you can gran and still profit on mana and heal full, where it takes a mob to kill a person. Honestly, I miss the old Open tibia servers :/ I'm not sure if this is just me. But High rates "I THINK" are the biggest joke ever.

Figured, but you can't even argue that PvP is not even fun in high rates. Unless its 30 on 30, but thats fun on any server.

Lol well i enjoy it when its like 6 v 6 which is fun for me :) but that might be just me :p

WHY DO PEOPLE PLAY SERVERS THAT ARE HIGH RATES. Open Tibia servers are doomed. Why do people take the time to play high rates, PvP is "ALWAYS" unbalanced, can't kill 1 on 1, money is unlimited, no challenge. Whatever happened to the 5x experience where even a knight could kill a mage. Where people couldn't have the cap and money to carry 2k Ultimate pots, where they can sit there for 12 hours and heal, when mana regen is 100, and you can gran and still profit on mana and heal full, where it takes a mob to kill a person. Honestly, I miss the old Open tibia servers :/ I'm not sure if this is just me. But High rates "I THINK" are the biggest joke ever.

Alright im guna stop you right there.

A: People like to play real maps because they dont wanna spend COUNTLESS hours grinding on 1x exp.
B: Tibia 1v1? LOLOLOLOL. <-- All i have to say at that.
C: If you have a problem, leave the thread and calm the fuck down.
D:

"Level 1~99: 110x
Level 100~119: 100x
Level 120~139: 90x
Level 140~159: 80x
Level 160~179: 70x
Level 180~199: 50x
Level 200~219: 20x
Level 220~239: 10x
Level 240~259: 5x
Level 260~279: 4x
Level 280~299: 3x
Level 300~319: 2x
Level 320 onwards: 1x "

K so.. its easy to get to 250, then it slows down quite a bit. Idk how much you play tibia, but being a low lvl SUCKS COMPLETE ass.

Also, how do you know if the pvp is unbalanced? Have you played? have you pvped at all? Yeah i thought so. So just do me a huge favor, Shut The Fuck Up and think about what you type. Thanks.

Back