• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Catalysium
---------------

Server Beta
---------------
IP: catalysium.com
Register here: http://catalysium.com/register
Website creator and author: @Cornex
Discord: https://discord.gg/WFh3aTc

No custom client, download client: 10.97 or 10.98 and play:
Windows - Linux

---------------
Server Information:
Exp Stages start at: 10x - Beta Stage
Fishing Rate: 1x
Loot Rate: 1x
---------------

Features:
Nickname system
Order system
Monsterdex system
Passive/Aggressive system
Potions/Revive system
Max 6 orbs system
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Evolution System
Catch System
Monster with level system
Fishing system!
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)
Over 160 unique attacks!
Duel System!
Mount system!
Wild NPC's and duel NPC's
---------------

Order system
Use the whip to order your monster to execute an action.
WVJVp-G.png

Monsterdex system
By using the monsterdex are you able to store and view monsters information. Also by using on yourself can you see the monsters you've discovered.
nIu5k3E.png

Catch system
To catch a monster you need to defeat it first and then use the catch rune on the defeated body. There is three catch runes called, Rune I, Rune II, Rune III. Rune I is the one with lower sucess rate, while Rune III has the highest sucess rate.
iTbq7cM.png

Evolution
To evovle your monster you need the required level (addition of 5 to evolve automatic) or evolution rune, for example you need fire rune to evovle Dragon Hatchling to a Dragon. The current runes at the moment, (normal rune, fighting rune, fire rune, water rune, electrical rune, ice rune, poison rune, ground rune, fly rune, psychic rune, bug rune, rock rune and dark rune).
VcTtTQt.png

Duel system
Challenge someone by inviting your opponent to a duel, you can choose between 1-6 monsters. Your monster will spawn automatically when the duel starts.
liZIKmB.gif

Potions/Revive system
You can use potions to heal your monster, if your monster gets damaged by any monster the healing will be cancelled. There is also revive potion, use it to revive your defeated monster.

Fishing system
Use the fishing rod to lurk up water creatures. If you use fishing baits you will fish up different water creatures, right click to attach the fishing bait to your fishing rod.
qHJCDON.png

---------------
World map
catalysium.jpg

Author @.Shirako.
---------------
Watch old progress: https://otland.net/threads/new-proj...stom-features-your-ideas-comming-live.234420/

Beta starts on 26th November

See you in ingame!

Last edited:
Cheers everyone, remember we are open for suggestions on beta! No suggestion is dumb, just suggest, changes, new features and etc... And we will grant it.

Things i want you keep an extra eye on: Exp rate, loot rate, fishing rate, catch rate, combat, abilitys and etc. Keep those in your mind while playing, since it's mostly those things we are testing.

Also updated the thread, forgot to give a shoutout to who made this pretty much possible: @Cornex for the website, @.Shirako. for the map.
Also there was a guy named @Weelet, who was helping me alot. But sadly became inactive due to work and real life stuff. But big thanks to him aswell.

Catalysium
---------------

Server Beta
---------------
IP: catalysium.com
Register here: http://catalysium.com/register
Website creator and author: @Cornex

No custom client, download client: 10.97 or 10.98 and play:
Windows - Linux

---------------
Server Information:
Exp Stages start at: 10x - Beta Stage
Fishing Rate: 1x
Loot Rate: 1x
---------------

Features:
Nickname system
Order system
Monsterdex system
Passive/Aggressive system
Potions/Revive system
Max 6 orbs system
Automatic onLoot System (by just click once on the corpse)
Evolution System
Catch System
Monster with level system
Fishing system!
Abilities (light, cut, rock smash, dig, flash, teleport, control mind)
Over 160 unique attacks!
Duel System!
Mount system!
Wild NPC's and duel NPC's
---------------

Order system
Use the whip to order your monster to execute an action.
WVJVp-G.png

Monsterdex system
By using the monsterdex are you able to store and view monsters information. Also by using on yourself can you see the monsters you've discovered.
nIu5k3E.png

Catch system
To catch a monster you need to defeat it first and then use the catch rune on the defeated body. There is three catch runes called, Rune I, Rune II, Rune III. Rune I is the one with lower sucess rate, while Rune III has the highest sucess rate.
iTbq7cM.png

Evolution
To evovle your monster you need the required level (addition of 5 to evolve automatic) or evolution rune, for example you need fire rune to evovle Dragon Hatchling to a Dragon. The current runes at the moment, (normal rune, fighting rune, fire rune, water rune, electrical rune, ice rune, poison rune, ground rune, fly rune, psychic rune, bug rune, rock rune and dark rune).
VcTtTQt.png

Duel system
Challenge someone by inviting your opponent to a duel, you can choose between 1-6 monsters. Your monster will spawn automatically when the duel starts.
liZIKmB.gif

Potions/Revive system
You can use potions to heal your monster, if your monster gets damaged by any monster the healing will be cancelled. There is also revive potion, use it to revive your defeated monster.

Fishing system
Use the fishing rod to lurk up water creatures. If you use fishing baits you will fish up different water creatures, right click to attach the fishing bait to your fishing rod.
qHJCDON.png

---------------
World map
catalysium.jpg

Author @.Shirako.
---------------
Watch old progress: https://otland.net/threads/new-proj...stom-features-your-ideas-comming-live.234420/

Beta starts on 26th November

See you in ingame!
*****, be nice to me. use white letters. <.< I can't see shit with my dark theme

No suggestion is dumb, just suggest, changes, new features and etc... And we will grant it.

Here's a suggestion: give GM char, 500€ monthly to my paypal account and Kappa emoticon ingame.
Rvy89HA.png

But seriously this might be the first 'pokemon' type server that I'm actually hyped to see. Gl, will check out the beta! :)

Here's a suggestion: give GM char, 500€ monthly to my paypal account and Kappa emoticon ingame.
Rvy89HA.png

But seriously this might be the first 'pokemon' type server that I'm actually hyped to see. Gl, will check out the beta! :)
Hehe Cheers man, hope see you ingame :)

Less than 24 hours left.

This server deserves all the love it can get! Wish it was 24 minutes left ;). Will definately try to find some hours to test it out!

This server deserves all the love it can get! Wish it was 24 minutes left ;). Will definately try to find some hours to test it out!
Cheers man, long time since we spoke :)
Why do i feel like this is pokemonish?
Because it is. But we do not have to follow a particular story. We make our own.

Server is online. Hope to see you all ingame!

Last edited: