• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

Server is online now, i fixed the duel npcs. If server crash again. Please remember last monster you fighted. Since it must been a spell.

I spoke with Printer and he won't be back until 2-3 hours and said he prolly fix the server back tomorrow.

Thanks for testing today, hope to see you tomorrow online :)

Yeah so boost the exp up after a crash to compensate...so at least more can be test without annoying too many people like me. Or better,you have server save much more frequently to prevent people from losing a lot of time . Im no OT genius but i can tell this is an easy fix.

Thread:
Tips for new players - Anyone who has played so far, feel free to share your helpful tips here as well.

Yeah so boost the exp up after a crash to compensate...so at least more can be test without annoying too many people like me. Or better,you have server save much more frequently to prevent people from losing a lot of time . Im no OT genius but i can tell this is an easy fix.
They don't have to compensate for it, you agree to such terms when you play a beta. If you'd rather wait for a stable release, then chill and wait, don't put pressure on them. I lost 4 levels and a bunch of levels on my Deer + a caught Wolf but eh... what can you do. Shit happens.

Also, gotta say, congratulations to the staff. The server is very simple yet appealing and entertaining. With some more features and constant development this could really become a great thing.
I haven't played nor wanted to play any server in a long while since it all seems so dull nowadays, but this was a small breath of fresh air even though it's not even something super new or original (since pokemon servers pretty much function in the same way). It was still fun to see this gameplay model brought to the original Tibia environment and monsters.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of spare time to be playing constantly, but I'll try to log in here and then to give some more feedback. I've left mine (so far) on your forum.