• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
16:07 You see a halberd (Atk:35, Def:14).
It weighs 90.00 oz.

FIRST HALBERD LOOTED

thx bye fking ignorant admin put server for players but doesnt listen them
gl 60 ppl online

47 players online, ALOT of buggs, its nothing like realots. more like a 8,5+ dumbed down. Cap is bugged, dmg is worse. skills are like 0.5x shit ot. And the host is afk ingame too. not fixing anything.

Apologize to everyone whom I reasured this OT was great, as he reasured everything was fixed and as I helped the guy with dmg formulas etc, everyhing looked great, but holy fuck there were loads and loads of bugs <.<

guy wasnt even there for his own release

sry boiz

/nifz

Last edited:
wasted 3 hours of my life on this ot :(
Cap bug,dmg bug, skill bugg, also elfbot works. bb

make reset and x10 exp maybe u get 200 players ;d

Just to clarify things for you:

I wanted to postpone the start because I had stuff that came up irl which I HAD to attend.
If you are interested, which I guess you're not. I live in a house and beneath it there is something that the house rests on, one of the "rests" broke and it was urgent to fix it.
I had a partnership with Nifz, Bangarn and I told him that I would not be able to attend the start because if this so we should postpone it to Sunday or a later time i.e 18:00 CET.

However he didn't respond so the server started 15:00 CET.
There was a few minor bugs nothing major and all of them has been addressed and fixed.

• You could throw items on the walls underground, minor issue, gave no advantage at all
  • When you left rook, your skill tries remained so when you picked i.e Knight and you hit something once in main you would gain maybe 10 skills, this was because in Rook you need ALOT of hits to gain skill level, when you then pick a vocation you need much less so when you hit something you gained all those skilltries instantly. Again not a major issue, but it's fixed
  • You could bug your cap by placing items in a container on the ground. You cap wouldn't be updated if you took stuff from a container. This has too been fixed.
  • There was a few doors that was locked incorrectly. This too has been fixed, should there be another door please report it and we'll attend to it asap.

I've taken into consideration to start the server as a highrate instead. However I don't think that's fair to the players that has started, therefore, if you like the server and want to play feel safe to do so.

Sincerely,
Kungenn

Ps. I'm sorry for the inconviences that the start caused.

Just to clarify things for you:

I wanted to postpone the start because I had stuff that came up irl which I HAD to attend.
If you are interested, which I guess you're not. I live in a house and beneath it there is something that the house rests on, one of the "rests" broke and it was urgent to fix it.
I had a partnership with Nifz, Bangarn and I told him that I would not be able to attend the start because if this so we should postpone it to Sunday or a later time i.e 18:00 CET.

However he didn't respond so the server started 15:00 CET.
There was a few minor bugs nothing major and all of them has been addressed and fixed.

• You could throw items on the walls underground, minor issue, gave no advantage at all
  • When you left rook, your skill tries remained so when you picked i.e Knight and you hit something once in main you would gain maybe 10 skills, this was because in Rook you need ALOT of hits to gain skill level, when you then pick a vocation you need much less so when you hit something you gained all those skilltries instantly. Again not a major issue, but it's fixed
  • You could bug your cap by placing items in a container on the ground. You cap wouldn't be updated if you took stuff from a container. This has too been fixed.
  • There was a few doors that was locked incorrectly. This too has been fixed, should there be another door please report it and we'll attend to it asap.

I've taken into consideration to start the server as a highrate instead. However I don't think that's fair to the players that has started, therefore, if you like the server and want to play feel safe to do so.

Sincerely,
Kungenn

Ps. I'm sorry for the inconviences that the start caused.

yeah but those are bugs people noticied within one hour. How many bugs do you think they will find after a few days? How can you not have tested this yourself? Did no one actually level their character by themself (on 50x exp or w/e) to try out this shit?

You say these are "minor issues". But when people play for 15 MINUTES and find bugs like these they know that the host's didnt try anything out and just pressed run. As i stated earlier. If they find stuff like this within 15 min they'll find a lot bigger bugs later on. I'm 99% sure there are cash bugs, crash bugs etc if u have simple bugs like this :)

01:05 Boss: can u listen to me once?

You wrote and then logged off 2 minutes later, if you still want to talk to me write me a PM here and I will get back to you

yeah but those are bugs people noticied within one hour. How many bugs do you think they will find after a few days? How can you not have tested this yourself? Did no one actually level their character by themself (on 50x exp or w/e) to try out this shit?

You say these are "minor issues". But when people play for 15 MINUTES and find bugs like these they know that the host's didnt try anything out and just pressed run. As i stated earlier. If they find stuff like this within 15 min they'll find a lot bigger bugs later on. I'm 99% sure there are cash bugs, crash bugs etc if u have simple bugs like this :)
Prove it, logon and prove it. You are just speculating right now.
There was extensive testing, please don't talk out of the blue.

There will always be something unexpected that happens and these very small and easily fixed bugs was all.

And the fact that people found the bugs after 2 hours is not that odd if one of them was cap related which is used all the time. Second was that you could throw items on the walls, which has no affect whatsoever. And third was a few locked doors.
The skills that people gained when they went to main was due to that when you are a non vocation you gain skills very slowly and once you get a vocation, for example knight you need much less skill tries to get skills. So if you were in rookgaard with club 14 and had hit 2000 hits and was close to club 15 when you went to main the skill tries went with you so when you hit a monster it now only needed maybe 200 hits for one skill so you gained 10 skills instantly. This has been corrected however all you gained was maybe 10 minutes of skilling. Yes it was wrong but like I said minor issue if you look at the big picture. There was no game changing issues.
And once again all of them has been addressed and corrected.

There might still be one or two locked doors as I went over them all quickly to fix the ones that was most crucial. Should there be its a matter of 2 seconds to fix it.

Sincerely
The king, Kungenn, ClassicTibia

Last edited:
please make it high rate and everyone will start it and we told it before u open this server and u didn't listen to anyone we told you this server will die in 1h and you open it and we all waiting for high rate server because we are done with this shiit low rate i hope you understand :)

please make it high rate and everyone will start it and we told it before u open this server and u didn't listen to anyone we told you this server will die in 1h and you open it and we all waiting for high rate server because we are done with this shiit low rate i hope you understand :)

My friend I very much do understand and I am willing to open a high rate. Only reason I didn't change to what the players wanted is because I was listening to what one player wanted.
If people actually want I can reopen the server tomorrow with higher rates AND I will be able to be online the whole time. Problem today was stated above so read there if you wonder.

If people actually want a high rate please post below just write Signed or something. If it looks like there is a decent amount I'll make it happen

Sincerely
Kungenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back