• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
2h notice before server start and u think its gonna work? ur more cluesless about starting a server than i thought, even if u make high rate right now you'll get 20 players max

2h notice before server start and u think its gonna work? ur more cluesless about starting a server than i thought, even if u make high rate right now you'll get 20 players max
Scroll up and look through the posts thanks

Just make it. We have no server to play. I think if it will be high rate a lot of people will play.

And make in shop things like rashid scroll, djins scrolls etc. How it was on classicus high rate.

Do you guys rather want it to be a staged server?
1-8 x10
9-20 x8
21-40 x6
41-60 x4
61+ x3

or

Always 4x / 3x?

I would love to play with no stages, like 5x all the time.

Lets make it so the server starts at 16:00 CET, 1 extra hour for people to register and stuff

do whatever u want as long its not lowrate im happy,

u should make djiin access in shops aswelll

And make djins scrolls in shop, and exp scroll would be good too (like 30% more exp) and premm acc with 10% exp or sth. Like it was on classicus or sth :) its my suggestion

The ppl who leveled to level 32 what did u do ? reset lol gl with this server.

1-8 x10
9-20 x8
21-40 x6
41-60 x4
61+ x3

not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back