• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia [7.7] - Staged Highrate - START 18th March - STARTS NOW!!

Protection zone on boats & carpets?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates on the frontpage of the website

Updates & Changes
Thursday, 17 Mar 2016 - GM Kungenn

Update the stages to
90-119 x8 instead of 90-119 x5
Killing players now grant experience
Killing anyone that is 90% of your level or 200% of your level will grant exp
For example if you are level 100 everyone that is level 90 or up to level 200 will grant exp
Conjured runes is now double charged
Manafluids & Lifefluids now disappear on use.

put on the subjest date and time opened

Updated the guildwar system -
You cannot leave a guild if you are in war.
You cannot invite players to your guild while you are in war.
You cannot disband your guild while in war.

god mythera can u shut the fuck up u annoying scumbag noone gives a fuck about your opinion, noone cares about giving this dude 5 euro to run a server we will probably like we're not all highschool dipshits like you

and btw Kungen: Whats your lootrate?

and change this: 90-119 x8 to perhaps 4 or 5x.

nice stage i join server. buy commercial tomorrow

but change loot x3 , X1 no chance for make profit xd and nobody can loot bohs

Yeah lootrate 1x is definitely too low for a highrate.

Should be atleast 3x so you can make reasonable profit at demona, and you still need to be Lucky at DL's/Hydras.

PS: 8x is really a highexp rate at these levels.

Yeah lootrate 1x is definitely too low for a highrate.

Should be atleast 3x so you can make reasonable profit at demona, and you still need to be Lucky at DL's/Hydras.

PS: 8x is really a highexp rate at these levels.
I think so too - About the exp rate that is
I'll change the lootrate to 3 and test it tonight

Exp stage is perfect for first time. See you tomorrow

ok not bad we see tomorrow how much online :p

I never said his donation shop is bad, its just he also has had bad reputation running these servers. If he didnt care about money he would do a otservlist countdown but if i am correct he has not done that yet. All i really stated is that hes out for money.

edit: Also i could report him if i wanted to, he thinks hes cool sending me a "private message" showing my (city, state, zipcode). I dont know if he hacked my ip or whatever.

let's take a look at your server and see who's out for money, u or kungenn:

1173a783f0.png

945dfc5637.png

70d10598fc.png

let's take a look at your server and see who's out for money, u or kungenn:

1173a783f0.png

945dfc5637.png

70d10598fc.png
Did you even see how much it cost to donate? ;d (20$ = 4300 points, 10$ = 2100 points). I make it affordable for all players and i will even soon add a 1$ donation option. ;d Also all items in shop can be obtainable in-game 100%.

edit: I wasnt even gonna waste my time replying to this thread but kids keep quoting my post's.

edit2: Also @R.yan you shouldn't even be talking since any item on your shop was 5 euros ;d and i also donated 50 euros to your ot just to get hacked and you said you couldn't refund them or recover them, funny how i use new account information just to get hacked lmfao.

Last edited:
Did you even see how much it cost to donate? ;d (20$ = 4300 points, 10$ = 2100 points). I make it affordable for all players and i will even soon add a 1$ donation option. ;d Also all items in shop can be obtainable in-game 100%.

edit: I wasnt even gonna waste my time replying to this thread but kids keep quoting my post's.

edit2: Also @R.yan you shouldn't even be talking since any item on your shop was 5 euros ;d and i also donated 50 euros to your ot just to get hacked and you said you couldn't refund them or recover them, funny how i use new account information just to get hacked lmfao.

You're the one who started provoking. If you can't handle the replies, maybe next time you should think twice before trying to make someone look bad ;)

You're the one who started provoking. If you can't handle the replies, maybe next time you should think twice before trying to make someone look bad ;)
Dont have to try to make someone look bad when they have a bad of enough reputation.

Dont have to try to make someone look bad when they have a bad of enough reputation.

If he had a bad reputation, don't you think people would have responded differently on the advertisement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back