• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

Yup:/
I suggest and beg the gm to make a whole new advertisement thread etc. And re open in 3 days? Hr just started bad eith the advertisement.
But the server has alot of potention
Well..... It's not like you've missed a decade, the server has been online for 24 hours soon and the highest level is 27.. You can get that level easily but I can take your suggestion and start a new thread.

A few updates:
All players now recieve 10 days premium upon creating a account
Abit faster spawn rate
Slightly highered gold rate / loot rate

Well..... It's not like you've missed a decade, the server has been online for 24 hours soon and the highest level is 27.. You can get that level easily but I can take your suggestion and start a new thread.

A few updates:
All players now recieve 10 days premium upon creating a account
Abit faster spawn rate
Slightly highered gold rate / loot rate

thats not the problem. even if the highest level is just 40 after a weak, no1 will bother to start. Cause the whole advertisement was wrong in the start. First of all people didn't believe you had the realots files (now they do), then you had that tibianic website and that name classicitibia. Its just wrong. make new name make new thread and i bet you can get atleast 40~ active players.

ecstasy i don't know how you could change realots to orshabaallots maybe make respawn rate when you kill a demon and go stairs up then down and he is already there and say if is still worth to play or you gonna make restart if you do i will quote something from you advertisement when you said there will be no reset at all

Last edited:
enough talking make account and play this server deserve players
the best ots online on this time

Top level of the server is a cavebotter, and the staff knows it, yet no actions have been taken, doesn't exactly sound promising.

a lot of people use bot and you cant make them stop using it by saying this on forum come join server and fight against them i will help you because i cant watch on people who use bot if players use bot than they show they are lame and dont know what tibia is about so for all who use bot dont use it or you will be name as noob because all who are using cheats are noobs and if you cannot shoot sd without a program so do not play tibia because is not for you

once again come and join brothers you wont be dissapointed

i dont understand why you see a bot problem and why you cant see that this is the best ots atm you care much about one noob because you cought him but if there will be 500ppl online you dont even notice this so come enjoy game and bring people with you instead of saying bullshit because you say a small problem which has every ots i saying a bot problem but you do not see this server is almost free of bugs and this is the best server because he is coop and using a realots files

You should try a large-scale advertising and server should have more then 100+ players online :) It's a nice dones server. The only problem here is that your anty-bot features isn't working at all... Even the old bots are working here and nothing happens to the cheaters.. so what can happen later?

Anyway, try to advertise your server more:)

You should try a large-scale advertising and server should have more then 100+ players online :) It's a nice dones server. The only problem here is that your anty-bot features isn't working at all... Even the old bots are working here and nothing happens to the cheaters.. so what can happen later?

I really want you to show me open wielded that all old bots works, pm me with your teamviewer id, skype id cause it's 100% bot proof. Merenthdir didnt use any kind of bot untill we noticed that he used tasker, he will be punished.

He did, I have a proof, which is a screenshoot, but you're going to tell me that he was taskering on larvas? That's some advanced macro recording skill man. The 3 life rings I looted accidentally were in his body or perhaps was he using a ring swapper to sustain himself on larvas? This was an advanced cavebot. Don't try to deny the facts please.

I just tried using Classicbotter, ain't working for me. So unless I'm missing something, the anti-bot features work.

players jump into this amazing world of tibia because you are missing a good times and is not too late

I just tried using Classicbotter, ain't working for me. So unless I'm missing something, the anti-bot features work.
Our client is botproof if you ever find a loop hole just write a reply on the thread or shout us a message here on OTland. @Phobos91 I cannot rely on a single screenshot, would've been better if you filmed it in or something.

This screenshot makes it obvious, if I had filmed it you would still be saying that so what's the point? A dude is gaining levels while being at larvas, not responding even though he was talking on GC all day long, I come to check on him, he keeps hunting, gets trapped by a pot, dies by a lvl 13 wand and you tell me it's a god damn tasker.

Back