• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
The Beggining
We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files, the copy itself is exactly as Tibia was in 2005 with some custom changes to the server. We have decided to add a few new features such as increased damage on knights weapons overall and a additional increasement if you decide to enchant your weapon for 10k, the enchant does last 12 hours and it will decay even if you are logged out. We also use the same new ammunition as the previous owner of this server such as light bolt & stars to make the game a lot more fair and not only being sorcerer viewed. We will add two different proxies as well to the server the United states (US) and France (FR) to the server so everybody could play without any lag steps or ms drops. This is the first server in a few years which is based on the CipSoft files which will include something very special as you will have to read in the server features. You will notice a huge difference between a 7.7 OT and this one, since not only does the NPCs and monsters behave totally different, our NPCs also answers to all "hidden" keywords such as excail bug. Our server also has a lot of mysterious things such as Sword of the Fury in Rookgaard and a lot more myserious quests are existing. We will have weekly PvP tournaments where x amounts guilds will be able to pay-in and win a treble price of what they pay together to get the ticket into the tournament. We will start with the original map and a few new contents will be added with time & updates, we are working on a very special content for about a month now which should be done atleast 1 week after our launch which will be dedicated to high level players.
Server information
• Experience stage
Code:
1-50 6x
51-100 4x
101-130 3x
131-150 2x
151-180 1.5x
181-XXX 0.5x
• Skills three times faster than original tibia (3x)
• Magic rate will be double of what real tibia is. (2x)
• The loot rate will be twice as much as in real tibia.(2x)
• The spawn rate is different by the player online ratio, the more players online the fast rate and vice versa.(Unpredictable)
• Gold rate will also be faster (2x)

PvP
Player versus player will be as authentic as in the retro tibia. We will use open-pvp which means you will get a white skull and red skull after a kill and three kills. A white skull will remain 1 minute at your character after attacking another player.But if you kill another player your white skull will not dissapear for another 15 minutes, and you will also get a frag added to your frag registry, the frag will remain for 8 hours. If you kill three people under the same frequency of 8 hours you will be dessicated with a red skull. A red skull means that if another player attacks you he only gets yellow skull towards you and if you get killed ALL(!) your items will be lost and the redskull will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 different players in a total of 8 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

Game Features
• Experience staged CIP server.
• Bank system which converts your gold coins to platinum and platinum to crystal coins and vice versa.
• Hall of shame system, everyone which gets banished for botting or something in the same row gets there
• A daily backup on the server & database.
• Protection against Denial of services.
• A post system, parcel & letters.
• Automatic server save at 6 am & a server clean, with non-cleanable spots though.
• A active administration which accepts all kind of ideas.
• Active help channels, trade and game chat.
• A hundred percent Rookgaard system.
• A working house & rent system.
• Enchant legs & Weapons.

Server connections
• Our custom client is a modified 7.7 one and it is encoded with an anti bot system which automatically denies all the packages sent by the bots to the server client.
• Hosted in France, but we will have a few proxies added into the server so we support multiple countries so people all around the world can play without feeling any lags.
• We will have an 99.9% uptime, we will never restart or push to any server resets. If anything new will be added to the server it will be automaticlly there after the server save at 06:00 am GMT+1.
• We use the pure copy of CipSofts original tibia map from 7.7

IP Adress: Classictibia.net
Website
Client: A modified 7.7

Good to see it's back, again.

Last edited:
"Ecstazya" is Ruuska: The-RealOTs.net owner, same website files, unless hacked "we've got our hands on the realots files".
Please tell me what we use as Roberts servers website files do. I would apperciate it if you told me.

Ecstazaya

Did you come up with the name "classictibia" all by yourself?

I nominate you to kill yourself, no one will be playing your server srry bb

Did you come up with the name "classictibia" all by yourself?

I nominate you to kill yourself, no one will be playing your server srry bb
I did not come up with this name, but what does that affect you? If you have thoughts for other peoples like this please visit a therapist, since you are clearly not 100%.

Hope you're DDOS protection works, cuz starting a server a week before Tibianic's new server will for sure turn some mean botnets your way :D

Edit: Just talked to Jens, Nothing have been hacked. So mind telling us where you got the "real" files from?

As far as i know, Stefan, rasmus and jens is the only guys with the files and dennis ofc. But dennis would breach contract if he would sell them, same goes for the others. So im really curious how you got them. :)

Oh and Jens is the only one with the map editor, so im having a hard time understanding how your new content is made :p Either Dennis sold you the files or you're bullshitting.

Last edited:
Hope you're DDOS protection works, cuz starting a server a week before Tibianic's new server will for sure turn some mean botnets your way :D

Edit: Just talked to Jens, Nothing have been hacked. So mind telling us where you got the "real" files from?
Jens is not the only one with the files.

I have them as well somewhere on my computer(without website and database then)
I believe there's a bunch of people having those files nowdays.

Jens is not the only one with the files.

I have them as well somewhere on my computer(without website and database then)
I believe there's a bunch of people having those files nowdays.

He said "We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files" To have the Pure files you need them all, and Jens and dennis is the only two ppl with them.

He said "We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files" To have the Pure files you need them all, and Jens and dennis is the only two ppl with them.

And I said they are not the only ones with the RealOTs files.
I said I have them as well (I didn't mean a real map OT, I meant the realots files).
The only things I'm missing is their website and the database that's used for the server.
And I said there's probably a bunch of people which have them.

This is something you might have somewhere in your memory..

2yx2mv8.jpg

Last edited:

As far as i know, Stefan, rasmus and jens is the only guys with the files and dennis ofc. But dennis would breach contract if he would sell them, same goes for the others. So im really curious how you got them. :)

Oh and Jens is the only one with the map editor, so im having a hard time understanding how your new content is made :p Either Dennis sold you the files or you're bullshitting.

Apparently this is GM esc from waaaaaay back. The very first realots server which was called tibians.net from like 2005. If its him, then he has the files aswell. Ohh, and way more people got the real files xD Remere and Simone got them aswell just to name some.

Apparently this is GM esc from waaaaaay back. The very first realots server which was called tibians.net from like 2005. If its him, then he has the files aswell. Ohh, and way more people got the real files xD Remere and Simone got them aswell just to name some.

Not according to some paperwork dennis wrote during the last sale of the complete file databse, But oh well. We will never know i guess.

anyone who has the actual original files can confirm if spike sword on rookgard obtainable? warlord sword obtainable from sweaty cyc? etc

Our server is protected against Denial of Services. We also use the files which we got handed to ourself by a person which name I will not reveal around 2005-6. We havent bought anything from Dennis. Don't you think Remere handed me the mapeditor back in the days? We were both good friends, so if I had the map obviously he gave me the mapeditor.

Not according to some paperwork dennis wrote during the last sale of the complete file databse, But oh well. We will never know i guess.

wut, when did Dennis try to sell his OT? I only remember him getting an offer from Doonrak (Ryan) like 5/6 years ago for 5k€ but that deal never went threw. Dennis never tried to sell his OT iirc, dont you mistake him for Ryan? I remember he tried to sell the Oldera files for like 100€ some years ago. But the oldera files are not the same as the realots/identical tibia files.

anyone who has the actual original files can confirm if spike sword on rookgard obtainable? warlord sword obtainable from sweaty cyc? etc

Didnt he answer that in Sammy's blog? He said something like its really hard but it is possible, but he wasnt allow to spoil it from CIP.

Back