• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] Everdale

Server Website/AAC
https://everdale.net/
Server Address
everdale.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The way that works is a hidden system that you dont actively see as 2x exp. its a feels bad kinda system and its gross. Reap what you sow when people see it like i did and just say "fuck this" and quit without you ever knowing why.

The way that works is a hidden system that you dont actively see as 2x exp. its a feels bad kinda system and its gross. Reap what you sow when people see it like i did and just say "fuck this" and quit without you ever knowing why.
ok cool then go back to 999999x evo servers thx bye

Enjoyed the server, propably i come back after 1 month or more when more job is done.
+professions
+hard start, you need to spend time on grinding low monsters,ores
+gathering is fun

----------- client -> monsters are bugged, they lag with every step they make
-> you need to restart client every 30mins-1hour to prevent FPS drop on spells that you cast
-> pathfinding gets stuck when there is monster near you, sometimes it stucks when there s object (no monster) near you
-> sidestep has bugged cooldown, sometimes you can to it twice, thrice
------- gameplay -> not balanced classes (mage classes comparing to melee classes, a lot of useless buffs/spells) For example, summoner max lvl spell is summoning ranged spider (40lvl) meanwhile another classes has lvl 100 spells. Melee characters deal more dmg than mages on all stages of the game (you dont even need to train there as ranger, assassin, beserker [idk about templar] but you always deal more dmg than mage)
Also monsters needs to have their dmg corrected (dragon hits with melee for less than cyclop)

-> alpha stage PACC (I bought it to realise client needs a lot of work to do). Right now players need to TEST on alpha stage. Do you want them to pay to discover a lot of bugs? ...
  • map (it looks very nice, but if you aim for at least 10?+ player base, it needs improvements (additional rock to min;, enlarge existing spawns or add additional spawns)
  • harder exping spots (for example dragons, i understand this project is "party" friendly where you need 2 players at least to explore better spots (like dragons -2 lvl) but going down into 2 dragons that you cant outrun (because you lure additional 2 drakes) is weird. All melee classes can clear it faster than wizard/priest without troubles, meanwhile mage is praying to not get combo and deal less dmg
-NPC, info -> I don't know what does reputation do with NPC. Does it lower the prices for things that you want to buy? Does it unlock special keywords/missions? About info. I discovered about the "exchange quest" only from patch notes. There s not single info about it. You either discover it by randomly typing exchange that no one even think about. Also some of them are bugged (quest reward despite completing it earlier, like key quest bug)
Website should get a daily task rewards (how much exp + money)

Last edited by a moderator:
After todays serversave there will be a big change to Summoners.

When a Summoner reach higher level you will not just be able to summon different creatures, but older summons will also change appearance.

Summoned Skeleton, after level 60 will become a Undead Gladiator.
Summoned Spider, after level 70 will become a Wailing Widow.
Summoned Wolf, after level 30 will become a Mature Wolf.
Summoned Golem, after level 80 will become a Earth Elemental.

These new appearences will increase their defenses and elemental resistances.

Also with this big change we are changing how many summons can be active at any given time.
Firstly, we have limit the amount of summons to maximum three.
Secondly, we have split the summons into categories and limit the amount per category aswell.

Support, this is your Golem, and you can have maximum of two support summons active at the same time.
Attack, this is your wolf, skeleton and spider, you can have maximum of two attack summons active at the same time.
Special, this is Zariel or Zuriel, depending what you chose in Aholas during summoner quest, you can have only one active.

In this change we have also added a brand new support summon, a healing monk (Level 35 spell).
This monk does short-range holy damage and heals the Summoner, its other summons and the Summoners party members, it will heal the one with lowest HP (procentage based).

Loo1z64.gif

Everdale Staff
God Bengt
God Pox

As most of you know we have been working hard on a big update for Algaros.
This update includes huge overhauls of spawns and professions changes and some more, will try to list all in this post.

Spawns that are changed are following:
Heros, it has now become a huge Outlaw Camp.
Dragon Crypt has been drastically increased.
Giant Spider Cave including Tarantulas have been increased.

Professions changes:
Premium players can now have all professions on the same characters while free accounts can only use one up to a limited skill which is not 100% set in stone yet.
New crafting window, you will now select item you will craft and get all info about materials and stats it will give.

Other things that will join this update are:
Boat, that can take you faster around the island. This is a one way trip, so you will have to walk back.
NPC prices will change with higher reputation, sell items for more GPs and buy items for less GPs.
More quests
And MOUNTS!

One negative thing, spells are no longer free. You will have to learn your spells from your trainer for a small fee.

I think I have listed the major things that will come in this update.
You can expect to see this update in one or two days.

zgeRi5s.gif

EY3Au5D.gif

yNSz5IP.gif

QRvgMO5.gif

0Drb9ol.gif

Everdale Staff
God Bengt
God Pox

There will be a rework of the current weekly task system.

The current tasks just involves turning in 100 ingots and 100 blossoms to NPC Steven and Wilford, which feels dull and boring.
These tasks will, from next server save, be completely removed from the game, never to return again.

They will however, be replaced with new weekly tasks.
With the next server save NPC Margaret, in Algaros temple, will offer you a task to put out fires in the Algorian forest.
These fires are only there on one specific day of the week, Thursday, so be sure you login tomorrow to finish it.
Beware tho, some elementals might not be too happy with you putting out their fires.

More Weekly Tasks will come soon.

juZxEkd.gif

Everdale Staff
God Bengt
God Pox

This is an awesome server! Players in this server gets banned for PK-ing even though it is a PVP server. Moreover, it is an amazing server if you wish to use cave bot because the admin allows it (isn't it awesome?!). By joining this server, you can also experience hell-ish (cough I mean heavenly) amount of bugs in this server where you cant find in any other OTS. Admin also introduces VERY FREQUENT updates and events (~once a year) to keep players motivated too! Why wait? Join us now!

This is an awesome server! Players in this server gets banned for PK-ing even though it is a PVP server. Moreover, it is an amazing server if you wish to use cave bot because the admin allows it (isn't it awesome?!). By joining this server, you can also experience hell-ish (cough I mean heavenly) amount of bugs in this server where you cant find in any other OTS. Admin also introduces VERY FREQUENT updates and events (~once a year) to keep players motivated too! Why wait? Join us now!
Did u die and lost a bp or smth?

Full of bugs, server shuts down randomly due to running out of memory (LOL) and players died due to it without any form of compensation. Now logs in with equipment missing and unable to loot dead mobs. What a joke!

Enjoying the server - though admittedly, I have experienced issues with the client. Amazing community though, they're active and kind and the custom vocations are awesome.

Server is good for few weeks until you notice lack of balance late game, client being weird and owner having no time to do/change things. Played year ago and recommend bcs there's nothing interesting rn