• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom 10.98] Revolution OT Starts 23rd October 19CEST • 12 Dungeons • NO P2W! • Custom Vocs & Spells

Server Website/AAC
https://revolutionot.com
Server Address
revolutionot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You clearly don't understand english very well LOL
Encouraging? That's not at all what he's doing according to what you posted

same logic on this ots. if he can write this shit on servers that dont spoof? then why cant ppl chargeback on his servers where its advertised as some full server but it has content of 1 day with fully buggs?

same logic on this ots. if he can write this shit on servers that dont spoof? then why cant ppl chargeback on his servers where its advertised as some full server but it has content of 1 day with fully buggs?
It's been like that for soo long... everyone acting like it's a brand new server but it's been around for quite a long time. And now all of a sudden he's sucking off specific players and allowing them to do whatever they please lmao

It's been like that for soo long... everyone acting like it's a brand new server but it's been around for quite a long time. And now all of a sudden he's sucking off specific players and allowing them to do whatever they please lmao
Oh wow Blinkz, you're that mad you got kicked of the Discord Server for being a racist piece of shit?

You always acted like you knew how this server was gonna be built and exactly what was needed.
But let me tell you something, this was not your dream!

Go make your own server if you are such a professional 🤣

Bye

deer popcorn GIF

@Damiool damn man, since he didn't even read the discord. Was I being a "racist piece of shit"? Crazy to sit there and call someone a racist when you didn't even read the chat and admitted to that LMAO. "I legit kicked you for being a racist piece of shit. And because i didn't kick one other player because i didn't bother reading through 10000's of messages"

@Damiool damn man, since he didn't even read the discord. Was I being a "racist piece of shit"? Crazy to sit there and call someone a racist when you didn't even read the chat and admitted to that LMAO. "I legit kicked you for being a racist piece of shit. And because i didn't kick one other player because i didn't bother reading through 10000's of messages"
Try not to take things out of context.

0XaAHP1.png

😂

what did u expect from this copy paste server xD even newest quest is just a zone from real tibia... 5minute work

what did u expect from this copy paste server xD even newest quest is just a zone from real tibia... 5minute work
I mean I'm not really going to get into that because that's not really an issue too me. Too me it's just being too stupid to read and try to understand what's going on on your server and without seeing all the facts just declaring someone is a racist all because some kid cried saying I was being racist BY ASKING WHERE HE WAS FROM and that they were sick to there stomach from the blatant racism. When they were sitting there being racist towards @Nick Moortgat the entire time. Lmfao

->> ignore that, it was a misunderstanding

Last edited:
Code:
[Server]
Fixed the bug with trade not working properly with backpacks.
Death loss percent has been doubled. From 1% to 2%.
All two handed weapons has had its attack increased by 25%.

[Map]
Alot more Enraged monsters has been added.
Added a new respawn in Reborn 5 area.
You can now retake the quest for a new Special Key which should work to access the door.

[Spells]
Increased the pvp damage on afew spells.
Savage Bites area of effect was decreased but buffed in damage.

Code:
[Dungeon]
A new dungeon has been added (Infernal Abyss) Requires Item level 4500 & Level 500 To enter.
It will cost 40 Game Tokens & 350,000 Gold to enter.
The new dungeon contains the best available sets.

[Server]
Fixed an issue with manashield and upgrade system.
Temporarily disabled the stats system.
You can no longer gain elemental damage on helmets.
You can no longer gain mana steal on armors.
Death loss percent has been reverted.

[Spells]
Summons are now unattackable (Depending on feedback this may change again).
Seers has gotten a new spell (Blasting Flowers) for Reborn 5.
Alot of spells pvp scaling has gotten either buffed or nerfed.

[Web]
Removed the option to donate 1$(fees and stuff)

Todays update brings.

Code:
[Server]
The stats system has been updated and re-enabled.
Hanna needed some sleep and has awoken again.
A resistance cap has been added Max resistance is now 50% and in pvp 25%
2 Monsters inside the new dungeon was abit overtuned and has been nerfed slightly.
Added a ammo for archers from the new Dungeon boss.
Two-handed melee weapons now grant 2 attack per 20 item level instead of 1 per 20.

[Client]
You will now find the '!stats' inside the client, A new button in the top Menu.
A 'Check for update' button has been added in the login screen.
A Discord button was added to the login screen.
Text and icons was aligned better on the dark skin.

Code:
[Server]
Added Physical Protection and All Protection to some shields.
Fixed a few issues with Capture the Flag Event.
Health and Mana is now displayed in Percent 0-100%
65550 Is No longer the max amount of hp/mana you can obtain.
Using an Elixir of Acidic Excellence will give you 100 million exp.
Wands PvP Damage were lowered by 10% PvP Damage.
Archers should now be able to Combo a few spells.
Apprentice has gotten a reworked passive.
One Handed Weapons has gotten its attack decreased.
Training Monks now has alot more Health and heals more often.

[Store]
2 New Outfits added.

[Spells]
Some spell formulas were changed abit.
PvP Damage was decreased on some spells

Code:
[Server]
Portable Lootomatic added to the store.
CTF Was adjusted abit.
Bomberman Event is being added tomorrow.
Exp from PVP has been removed as its not a PVP-E Server.
Crit damage tooltip has been fixed, should now display your Crit Damage even above 100%.

[Client]
You can now Inspect others and yourself and see detailed information.

[Spells]
World Breaker's pvp damage was nerfed abit.
Intense Wound Cleansing was adjusted.
Garrote no longer stuns.
nE3iJQN.png

Last edited:
Server got alot to fix for it to be play able as pvp changes every patch it need to get balanced or you will loose your players. Already alot of ppl quit cause of this

Stuff is coming like Client additions, new content and more.

Code:
[Server]
Max Item level has been raised to 1000.
Alot of attributes Value per ilvl has been changed and looked over.
Attack/Defense/Armor Per Item level has been lowered.

what happend to the end of jan/feb? 😂
Stuff i guess, Both Oen and i have been quite busy working on it alot tho. So expect to see great things :)
As of right now the only thing holding the beta is a module that needs to be finished.
Once the last piece of coding on the module is done the beta will be ready.

And btw "Hopefully" was the word in my post :D