• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice lol
he can't go up ladder in thais castle at 9 min?

They block cave bot on ladder , he no run when got uh trap , only spam exura on full afk cave bot.

I played all editions except the current on all 80-90% online players it's a bots.

He don't care this game , he want only money , change some graphic like a people who made new computer games with nice graphic for stupid kids who play games only for beaufull graphic and think have more players , becasue game graphic nice but this games are like a dirty potty.

Medivia is dead in the same way otland is dead. It's not as populated as it used to be but still fairly active. Soo in other words not at all dead. =]

Last edited:
11:00 sunday with new server released.
I don't feel so bad anymore about getting deleted for joke reason XD pokemon online

Someone trusty and not crack please host authentic 7.4!!! TAKE OUR MONEY!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Staff keeps deleting negative comments on forum, people can't even have their own opinion on Medivia nowdays..
200rp Destiny Nifz deleted for saying graphics are bad at test server, lmao

Saphron & Madragor must be sacked like Wenger

Saphron is actually very fair and helpful. But Madragor is an unreasonable twat who probably have 0 friends in real life and been mistreated his entire life so now he gonna make up for it and feel big on tibia. abusing his powers on a daily basis. Iryont is actually pretty nice guy aswell but he give this mongol free reigns to do whatever he wants. lets see how long it takes before servers are dead and its to late

Saphron is actually very fair and helpful. But Madragor is an unreasonable twat who probably have 0 friends in real life and been mistreated his entire life so now he gonna make up for it and feel big on tibia. abusing his powers on a daily basis. Iryont is actually pretty nice guy aswell but he give this mongol free reigns to do whatever he wants. lets see how long it takes before servers are dead and its to late
sounds like what the GM quillion did to K-zodrons game Zezenia online 1 GM ruin and kill game

11:00 sunday with new server released.
I don't feel so bad anymore about getting deleted for joke reason XD pokemon online

Someone trusty and not crack please host authentic 7.4!!! TAKE OUR MONEY!!!

Why the comparison to pokemon online? That server was great and had more active players than any other OT. Also it used real tibia graphics so a better comparison would be Zezenia.

You could always go and play classictibia, great community over there.

They block cave bot on ladder , he no run when got uh trap , only spam exura on full afk cave bot.

It's not afk cavebot. On Medivia there's a bug (or a feature, whatever you call it) that doesn't let you go up the ladder when there's an mwall upstairs. You can still rope people tho (mwall disappears then).
In this one we had 2 guys waiting upstairs, one to jump down for uhtrap and the other to keep mwall. The target spammed exura himself when he realized he was trapped and couldn't uh (they usually do that).
@Thin Small Fist

Last edited:
It's not afk cavebot. On Medivia there's a bug (or a feature, whatever you call it) that doesn't let you go up the ladder when there's an mwall upstairs. You can still rope people tho (mwall disappears then).
In this one we had 2 guys waiting upstairs, one to jump down for uhtrap and the other to keep mwall. The target spammed exura himself when he realized he was trapped and couldn't uh (they usually do that).
@Thin Small Fist

I can believe that story. + i see now 8:52 this guy rotation when i looked this movie again.

Sk_rmklipp.jpg

Pendulum already dead..? must be a new record
Congratz graphic designer Saphron and corrupted Madragor.

or it's early in the morning most places

Last edited by a moderator:
Sk_rmklipp.jpg

Pendulum already dead..? must be a new record
Congratz graphic designer Saphron and corrupted Madragor.

This screen is taken what 15 minutes after SS? XD

But i do agree, this pendulum version seems to be the one to die the fastest.

@perre123 Right now there are 100 players online at 11 am cest on a week day (working day). Seems decent enough? I'm still curious to know what amount of players in general (legacy, spectrum, pendulum, destiny) that quit because of the update and what amount of players that quit/retired because the update rendered their bot/runemaker outdated. It's of course pretty unlikely to see official stats like that. :p

@perre123 Right now there are 100 players online at 11 am cest on a week day (working day). Seems decent enough? I'm still curious to know what amount of players in general (legacy, spectrum, pendulum, destiny) that quit because of the update and what amount of players that quit/retired because the update rendered their bot/runemaker outdated. It's of course pretty unlikely to see official stats like that. :p
well a fact is that legacy had on its peak time 1000 players alone. nowadays in all worlds together the server don't even reach 1000 players. I'ts obvious this update made more people leave then join that's a fact. Ofcourse the amount of mc's are reduced too. When old pendulum opened it normally had instant 400-600 players. Nowadays it doesn't even reach 300 and drops quick to 100. And not a single war team is even playing anymore. Imo the amount on all worlds are dropping slowly and continue dropping. Forum is also pretty inactive there

@assassinho Sure, but that fact doesn't tell whether the lost players are unsatisfied players or botters without a working bot. On Septera I think we lost like 50% of online numbers (200 to 100-ish) over-night when updating the client to one that didn't have working bots released for it, but the incentives to bot on Medivia are obviously bigger as it's a bigger server.

If you are an unsatisfied player yourself it's of coruse easy to see the correlation, but that doesn't mean it's the cause.

@assassinho Sure, but that fact doesn't tell whether the lost players are unsatisfied players or botters without a working bot. On Septera I think we lost like 50% of online numbers (200 to 100-ish) over-night when updating the client to one that didn't have working bots released for it, but the incentives to bot on Medivia are obviously bigger as it's a bigger server.

If you are an unsatisfied player yourself it's of coruse easy to see the correlation, but that doesn't mean it's the cause.

But what i hear around me is that i'm not the only one unstatisfied player. So i doubt its only botters who left. I think a high % are normal players too

Better wait for mastercores 1x or 2x in september than a 2 year server with 100 players

@assassinho Confirmation bias is hard to work around. You're dealing with thousands of characters/players so anecdotes probably don't mean much, and botters are probably less vocal about it (since it's illegal) and have have more active characters per player (e.g one botter who stopped playing could be 10-20 times more active characters than one honest players who quitted because the update was boring/ugly).

Played Mastercores, CM's corrupt. Gives himself and his friends items and levels. Also "hidden" onlinelist, shows 200 people online but really just 10. No thank you :)

Got deleted there once for killing gms level 53 friend XD

and no you're thinking wrong. yeah servers been on for 2 years, shows stability and reliability.
Highscores not to fucked. Server can easily be revived :) legacy had like 50 people once a time
tons of legacy people have started, we'll see in a week where servers at ;p but It's gna rise steadily :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back