• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus is 1 of the worst hosters on this forums xD
idk why he thinks he is so superior to everyone else.

Played Mastercores, CM's corrupt. Gives himself and his friends items and levels. Also "hidden" onlinelist, shows 200 people online but really just 10. No thank you :)

Got deleted there once for killing gms level 53 friend XD
hahahaha he got banned! Probably shouldn't talk shit about Otland admin's server.

It's not afk cavebot. On Medivia there's a bug (or a feature, whatever you call it) that doesn't let you go up the ladder when there's an mwall upstairs. You can still rope people tho (mwall disappears then).
In this one we had 2 guys waiting upstairs, one to jump down for uhtrap and the other to keep mwall. The target spammed exura himself when he realized he was trapped and couldn't uh (they usually do that).
@Thin Small Fist
cool trick didn't know

its good server so far, we have a decent english team here and now its permanent server so we will play here for good

Me and all my RL friends about 8 guys in total stopped playing Medivia ONLY because of the graphical update. I don't care about custom locations in the map but the graphics and certainly not the outfits should be messed with. As soon as I logged in and saw my outfit I felt like I was in an ENTIRELY defferent game. I'm sad about it but I just really COULDN'T do it. I really hope Medivia goes back to the old graphics because it's not a joke. The servers will slowly die and it's a fact, the sooner they realize that the better. And please let us write shit on the forums over there, they delete my posts all the time when I just bring up the subject.

Medivia - You will get so many people back, just recognize your mistake before you go down the very same path as CipSoft did.

@Rollern I don't think keeping the old graphics is an option for them. They want to get greenlit on Steam for a while now.

before you go down the very same path as CipSoft did.

Cipsoft replaced their stolen graphics around the year 2000. Medivia is taking the same path that Cipsoft did around 6.4 when they were (presumably) still on the right path.

Last edited:
@Rollern I don't think keeping the old graphics is an option for them. They want to get greenlit on Steam for a while now.

Cipsoft replaced their stolen graphics around the year 2000. Medivia is taking the same path that Cipsoft did when they were still on the right path (according to you).

Dedicated 7.4 ot player here, played tibia for around 16 years... old 7.4 graphics are played out since a longggg time, medivia feels like a new fresh game and thats a good thing, the nostalgia isn't so much in the same version as old days but in the feeling of new exploration and learning new mysteries in the game. Thats what medivia has And its slowly growing and gaining new players to replace the old ones who can't adapt.

I can see medivia is growing up! 400 players online yesterday evening. Many new and old people joining. I recommend it much! Siiick fights :p

Propably worst server staff i ever seen who help's crying dead team kids banned PK players when die's Medivia was RIP so hard
Full corrupted ots but who cares about 200$ chargeback's XD new players who wanna do something better don't join this ot

@assassinho it does make sense to get rid of assets copyrighted by Cipsoft and infringe on Nintendo copyright instead. We've all heard the rumors of how brutal Cipsoft lawsuits can be.

you know for someone who doesn't play medivia you certainly seem to spend a lot of time thinking about medivia.

you know for someone who doesn't play medivia you certainly seem to spend a lot of time thinking about medivia.

The only thing that keeps me connected with medivia atm is that i'm trying to get rid of my 262 ms:p And the boring train traveling i'm doing in the mornings:(

If that's your definition of dead wouldn't that also mean classictibia is dead? :confused:

Last edited:
By far better game than classic tibia, anyone playing normal 7.4 ots with no new content straight up has autism.

I agree that some custom content is indeed needed. At some point the original 7.4 is kinda boring.
But that said. This my boy aint anything like 7.4 anymore. This is barely tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.