• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediviaPendulum

Reaction score
zJXbDfg.png

Our brand stands for the best gaming experience since 2009, great customer care, professional software, and a crew which does its best to serve you as a player since we really love what we do. In fact, we are a legal company with a single goal to follow our dream of creating the perfect gaming experience. Moreover, we have devoted the last years to update the existing content of a 7.4 world with new, eye-catching map parts, breath-taking quest-lines and outstanding RPG elements. Additions, which allow you to stay excited, even after 150 level. We will never stop to serve you with the unique RPG-content, so the exploring may never stop.

We offer you a chance to stand your ground on a true old school game with heavily increased rates. To relive your memory of being part of a great player community. Do you actually still remember to have this feeling that you are itching to explore unknown frontiers and the thrill of the fight? If you are looking for long-term and fun game, Medivia Online is the place for you to be.

Pendulum is meant to have a limited lifespan due to heavily increased rates, but its purpose is to maximize the fun as well as to allow exploration of new things Medivia has to offer before settling down on permanent worlds such as Legacy or Spectrum.

Following rates were set for Pendulum world:

1 level to 10 level: 20x
11 level to 20 level: 15x
21 level to 40 level: 10x
41 level to 60 level: 8x
61 Level to 80 Level: 6x
81 Level to 100 Level: 4x
101 level to infinite level: 3x

Skills: 8x
Magic level: 3x
Regeneration: 4x
Loot: 3x

Red skull: 8 kills in a day (16 in a week and 32 in a month)
Banishment: 16 kills in a day (32 in a week and 64 in a month)

Tasks: Doubled experience and money rewards compared to Legacy world.

The multiplication in all rates are based towards Spectrum world (which is 1x).

Anyway, what are you waiting for?

Date:
Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST

Platforms:

Download section (client):

Facebook:

We have over 12000 followers!

raid.png
queens_follower.png
icenhaal.png

Official Medivia Trailer

Please make more frags per week and month. Killing the toxic medivia players is the most satisfying thing ever.

please make loot x5 and mana reg 15 mana each time.. so we don't need makers to cheat the online list......

just make runes double and problem solved, server perfect. Iryont please make a poll about runes 1 or 2x.

Guys you had any problem with runes on Pendulum? I only played my ms + used my brother's sorc for runes for like a week and I had more runes that I could actually use.

on pendulum you can play without runemakers
but if you are greedy and want cash u can awlays make makers

today is a coke nite/gonna play 2morrow
havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back