• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 1st of September 2017, 20:00 CEST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the same. Haha...

I'm looking forward to join the server, seems like I missed a big cool server with multiple worlds all along.
If anyone wants to team up, let me know.
I guess it will be like 5-6 big teams at beginning. Mostly polish players ;)

I guess it will be like 5-6 big teams at beginning. Mostly polish players ;)

Yeah, I'd prefer a non-Polish team. No offense towards players from Poland, but they'll either way end up speaking to only themselves and I will feel left out.
Since there's like 0.5% Swiss players, I'm just going for an English speaking team. If any team wants to take me in ;-)

Don't masslog me again on Serpentine bro it will be to much adrenaline for me xD
Hahahahah biggest FAIL ever.

I still haven't decided what vocation to play this time...

mex wtf you doing hahahaha we had such a laugh in ts;p die twice then run straight demona while battle is still going on and start exp;p less exp more fights. i know you want and need 120 but cmon help your team we hear they are mad on you for exp while they wanna fight..;p

Hope someone is recording cams from this server. o_O

taze mex this was it? you sell char after 1 loss? just quit any ot.. I don't say such things fast. but if you take everything so serious and can't enjoy the game itself just don't bother playing, its the best for yourself and for others.
you do this on most ots nowadays..
Just play and enjoy or don't play.

Last edited:
we choose dont play why u make such a drama about it? are u stalker of us? if not shut up. We are just leaving the community, hopefully new era of teams will come.

Btw. selling 100~mage pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back