• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea reset fix ues and delete bless and exp stage end at 4x

I'm working on a big movie from this server. If you have cams from the war between Danneond/Min Server and Opus Dei (this reset only) feel free to send me a PM. The movie will show both sides of war.

Here is a short preview of Heartbeat running inside Ab'Dendriel:

And one of Warcore refusing to go down alone:

Edit – A third preview of some tests with transitions:

(Note: These previews are not finalized. Some things will probably change for the final full movie)

Last edited:
I'm working on a big movie from this server. If you have cams from the war between Danneond/Min Server and Opus Dei (this reset only) feel free to send me a PM. The movie will show both sides of war.

Here is a short preview of Heartbeat running inside Ab'Dendriel:

And one of Warcore refusing to go down alone:

Edit – A third preview of some tests with transitions:

(Note: These previews are not finalized. Some things will probably change for the final full movie)
Nice :)

When is the reset coming?
I dont understand why you guys can reply to your players more than you do?
If you nerf the ue and reset we all will play but we need to know when and if its going to happen. Its been alot of talking from your side but you almost never fix anything.
We are still the "same" 2 teams playing after all this years and u barley have any dialog with us about whats going on.

RESET PENDULUM, NERF UE and give a date when its coming (1 december plz)

When is the reset coming?
I dont understand why you guys can reply to your players more than you do?
If you nerf the ue and reset we all will play but we need to know when and if its going to happen. Its been alot of talking from your side but you almost never fix anything.
We are still the "same" 2 teams playing after all this years and u barley have any dialog with us about whats going on.

RESET PENDULUM, NERF UE and give a date when its coming (1 december plz)

What Wille Geyber said.

1. Dec would be great.

time to make some serious mass playing agian lol
@hyped
havoc

dont'be that hyped lol. we have "war" on legacy so no1 of damodreds seems intrested in pendulum at all. also destiny is busy with a big war so no1 of destiny is intrested either. I think this version will be a big failure:/

Its war on legacy and destiny so nobody will play
Problem is such a bad rates, so nobody wil play it (to pvp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back