• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell daraman bow for premium scroll pm otland

@Worr But MediviaBotter works on this OT since like half year. They were aware of it for long time before opening this new servers and still they haven't done anything to prevent it, nor to punish for using it. They are making so much money on it and still not rich enough to hire one or two gamemasters? @Iryont is just corrupted, thats all. Calculated that bot players > rpg players ==> $$

Well, I'm not clear aswell, can't play low/mid 7.4 without one runemaker but still... cave and aimbotting is something different.

All caves have cavebotters and gm not deleting

I give raport 10x and i dont see deleted, i see they more have levels

Botivia.org is new name of this server

people just mc here a second bot char to make some cash and buy easy prem roses so they can prem for their real chars on legacy or destiny. alot of us is doing that atleast:$ No intrest in playing pendulum its just easy to get cash and buy prem roses.

@Worr But MediviaBotter works on this OT since like half year. They were aware of it for long time before opening this new servers and still they haven't done anything to prevent it, nor to punish for using it. They are making so much money on it and still not rich enough to hire one or two gamemasters? @Iryont is just corrupted, thats all. Calculated that bot players > rpg players ==> $$

Well, I'm not clear aswell, can't play low/mid 7.4 without one runemaker but still... cave and aimbotting is something different.

So you do recognize that in terms of preventing botting, Medivia is completely different from any random "RL map 7.4 100% everything" server that comes along every so often? Like you mentioned they even have to deal with bots that are coded specifically for their server. It's kind of like comparing a small scale forum to the comment section in YouTube; you can't just scale up the moderation staff and expect to have the same result. Even worse (from a PR standpoint) is that everytime they tell you what they actually did, they also tell the botters.

Finally, an issue which is not an issue specifically tied to Medivia Pendulum – runebotting is pretty much a feature in Tibia 7.4; it's how the game was designed. Probably unintentional, in a transition phase between the roleplaying game where you drank pixel-beer in Fibula tavern and the more competitive game it later became. Like @assassinho said it's not just making runes in Pendulum. It's in all lowrate servers, whether that is Legacy/Spectrum/Pendulum/Destiny or any other non-Medivia server. Bigger server = more botters. Is there even an exception to confirm the rule?

@popoverde I think it's hard to relate to if you didn't run a massively successful server yourself. It might very well be just the workload. At some point it's no longer viable to do something manually. If you managed to keep your server with let's say 50~ players botfree for a few months is in no way relatable to keeping 4 game worlds with thousands of players online botfree.

He can hire someone he trust to do the dirty work (if i were him i would never trust someone over the internet thought)

maybe a cousin or something lol, anyway im not saying is a easy task to get rid of mc's, its a tedious task,

Its just sad that the most stable/well known/populated 7.4 servers are run by multiaccounters, botters and powerabusers.

Powerabuse was illegal back in official tibia many years ago, because if u are perma hunted by some bald polak or hhuehuehue br, u are fucked up and u cant play and level anymore.

@popoverde Do you have an estimate of their profit margin? I mean they have many players but you seem to think that must mean they are making bank. "Iryont is greedy and fucks over everyone for a quick buck" sounds like a better headline but what would it be based on?

What Medivia do to prevent botting doesn't seem like something they would want to disclose publicly; what do we know about Iryonts finances etc?

@popoverde Do you have an estimate of their profit margin? I mean they have many players but you seem to think that must mean they are making bank. "Iryont is greedy and fucks over everyone for a quick buck" sounds like a better headline but what would it be based on?

What Medivia do to prevent botting doesn't seem like something they would want to disclose publicly; what do we know about Iryonts finances etc?
he has a easy living cause of medivia thats for sureXD

You cant do shit without premium on medivia servers, im pretty sure he makes profit from it. Even evo braindead 3 weeks ded servers owners make profit.

Once you have a incoming profit each month as a owner u slowly stop giving a fuck, that what money does, u can sit back and enjoy while your paypal numbers grow.

Not saying Iryont is a greedy jew, games are business nowadays.

Just like WoW botters, battlegrounds are FULL of botters, why blizzard dont ban them? because each bot is paying each month :)

ez money ez life

@popoverde can you bot (edit: or just legally make) runes without premium?

Edit: @assassinho How many % of active accounts do you estimate are premium account? Do people buy premium for their rune farms?

Last edited:
Problem with your logic is that most on destiny are facc. Check online counters during peak hours, at least 80% are makers in some way, almost all of them are FACC. Level 11-15 sorc/druids are usually 60-80% of the online list.

oh another thing, me and my friends get "kicked" approx once every hour. Our character is still online, but we're sent to the playerList and have to select our character again to continue playing.

Wtf is this? some sort of extremely bad anti-bot measure?
ps: we're not using any bot this just happens

ps2: if feels just like someone else on another pc is logging on to my character

there is some bug in ctrl + arrow hotkeys. you can get automaticly kicked from that. has something to do with "bouncing keys". nothing to worry about but watch out using it @SnorkY

well its annoying as fk and will cause a few deaths

wont even logon on this tibianic ot$ that's for sure

gl for yall ppl
im out
havoc

Server is fun.
Sadly lots of use massive runefarms to sell for rl cash(mostly people from SA) but server is still highly enjoyable and no one is super high leveled sorcerer that can make chaos on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back