• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 7.4] Ramonia | 15th of June 2022, 18:00 CEST | Custom and Real Map | Modern Old-School

Server Website/AAC
https://ramonia.pl/register.php
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Arahnus

Reaction score
Ramonia15June.jpg

π•­π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–‹ π•―π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–“:
Ramonia has been created to refresh old memories with the latest features and sprites. We are here to show you how Tibia should look like after its best days. Our fresh start will take a place on 15th of June at 18:00 CEST. Join us NOW and receive 2 days of premium before the start!

π•―π–†π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™:
15.06.2022, Wednesday 18:00 CEST

π–‚π–Šπ–‡π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Š:
Website - Ramonia (Ramonia (http://ramonia.pl))

π•±π–†π–“π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–˜:
Facebook – like our fanpage to be in touch
Discord – join to our group

New monsters and spawns!
promoSpawns.gif

Mount Outfits!
rowMounts.png

New Bosses and Quests!

bossesGif.gif

Balancing Vocations:
  • removed vis/mort distance range spell [mage/druid]
  • removed exori gran con spell [paladin]
  • berserk/fierce berserk spells gradually drain more mana [knight]
  • exevo gran mas pox have now physical affect [druid]
  • stone skin amulets removed from djinn shop
  • SSA have death and physical protection

Client and game features:
  • autosave backpack - after relogging you have opened bps, stats in the same order
  • mount outfits - they are bonused with +10 speed
  • coloured items on loot channel - particular items as rings, ssa, amulets are coloured distinguished
  • anti-depo trash - anyone who is further than 1+ sqm won't trash your depot
  • AoE spells and runes will have dmg reduction over certain ppl on srceen

Experience Stage:

01 lvl to 07 lvl : 8x
08 lvl to 20 lvl : 6x
21 lvl to 40 lvl : 4x
41 lvl to 60 lvl : 3x
61 lvl to 80 lvl : 2x
81 lvl to 100 lvl: 1.5x
101 lvl to 120 lvl: 1.3x
121 lvl to 140 lvl: 1.2x
141 lvl to 999 lvl: 1.1x

Game and PvP Settings:

Skills Rate: Staged – last 3x
Magic Rate: Staged – last 2x
Loot Rate: 3x
Frag Time: 12 hours
Frags to red skull/ban: 3/6​

too much custom. noty
Hahaha too much custom map?

This map have 20 years + some places copy paste Real map Yalahar from new tibia.

For example, when I once mapped maps, not knowing how to copy, but only placing elements of 1 sqm to the editor maps, I made a map of one city, following the example of the Edron map, from the black screen to the final stage, I made the map in 4 hours.

I would like to play on full custom map, if it was made from 0 and fully custom. I will not play on copy paste prefabs.

I don't like this yourots map with real map new tibia.

I will not play because I do not like low stakes, where people run with a few runes in their backpacks, and fights on such servers are stupid, unbalanced and boring.

What is the point of playing on a server, where the one who buys the bot and does multiclients more runes always wins without having any skills to play this game only based on the advantage of lvl and the advantage of cash in the game?

Here is all the great balance on low exp rate servers, buy a bot or buy the entire sms store, or play with 5 runes, and any idiot will kill you because he will have 10runes more because he bought a bot or sent a fee to the sms store.

Really sensible servers hahaha for maybe people without brains.

Nice ot, but this exercise wands πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
It is just a cash grab for punto viewers to wait out till next realera/realesta πŸ₯±
Romek is even more corrupted than Ruth coz he will do anything to keep his streamer playing his low-quality OT.

Hahaha too much custom map?

This map have 20 years + some places copy paste Real map Yalahar from new tibia.

For example, when I once mapped maps, not knowing how to copy, but only placing elements of 1 sqm to the editor maps, I made a map of one city, following the example of the Edron map, from the black screen to the final stage, I made the map in 4 hours.

I would like to play on full custom map, if it was made from 0 and fully custom. I will not play on copy paste prefabs.

I don't like this yourots map with real map new tibia.

I will not play because I do not like low stakes, where people run with a few runes in their backpacks, and fights on such servers are stupid, unbalanced and boring.

What is the point of playing on a server, where the one who buys the bot and does multiclients more runes always wins without having any skills to play this game only based on the advantage of lvl and the advantage of cash in the game?

Here is all the great balance on low exp rate servers, buy a bot or buy the entire sms store, or play with 5 runes, and any idiot will kill you because he will have 10runes more because he bought a bot or sent a fee to the sms store.

Really sensible servers hahaha for maybe people without brains.
Low rate? Not even 24h of life and theres already a lvl 80...
Regarding runes you are also wrong, you can have a looot of runes and money from tasks and making on ur own without the need of makers.
But in the end its about tastes, personally im enjoying it and im not even tryharding.

we might hit some new type of record for the amount of resets within a 24 month period. Fun server imo, but quite p2w and dies within a month mostly due to bored high levels who power abuse without any week/month type restriction (at least that's how it was 2 years ago when i played it)

Low rate? Not even 24h of life and theres already a lvl 80...
Regarding runes you are also wrong, you can have a looot of runes and money from tasks and making on ur own without the need of makers.
But in the end its about tastes, personally im enjoying it and im not even tryharding.
Well, I don't know if I'm wrong when it comes to runes, since 2 people I know play paladins because they lack runes, and others who have rune makers not stop exp all the time because they have runes from bot makers and they no must stop hunting mosnters only take new from makers.

In addition, I watched for 5 minutes looking punio gaming and I did not see any revelation there when it comes to runes, he had subsidies and equipment and as good as a naked guy with a backpack as for rotworms.

Generally, as I said, I will not play, because I do not like the map of a guy who did not spend more than 5 minutes on it and generally I do not like a map of 2 cities from Yourots, I would prefer any other made by gm from the beginning to end, and not some rubbish downloaded from the internet + adding some crap from the new tibia.

Romek is even more corrupted than Ruth coz he will do anything to keep his streamer playing his low-quality OT.
Any evidence that I am corrupted because you say so? If bigger streamer then better for server and it's called advertisment or marketing.

Generally, as I said, I will not play, because I do not like the map of a guy who did not spend more than 5 minutes on it and generally I do not like a map of 2 cities from Yourots
Which cities would you like to mention? It's fully revamped yurots which can't even resemble the old times.

Which cities would you like to mention? It's fully revamped yurots which can't even resemble the old times.
The main town or area to the south is all the same, just a little redecorated.

This is not what creating your own custom map is about.
First you need have to map everything, do not download anything, then you can call it a custom map , becasue now and yes, it's just a simple copy with a rearrangement.

The whole main town immediately reminds Yourots you that you removed one or two bridges and the rest is the same, know that much, it can be done in 2 minutes.

You have to delete everything completely and make your own map, do not copy anything.

When they are abusing with their knowledge, skills they say it politically right. Just get rid of them if it's long term project, I would't mind nor anyone would.
If bigger streamer then better for server and it's called advertisment or marketing.
4 years passed to still look at this very good opinions
yeah 1-2 week max editions pretty much sums it up to dodge anything this guy creates

Back