• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 7.4] Ramonia | 15th of June 2022, 18:00 CEST | Custom and Real Map | Modern Old-School

Server Website/AAC
https://ramonia.pl/register.php
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
France Custom 7.4 idk what ppl want when on title was custom XD?
Roman buy cloudfare dns
GOD Szluga crying cuz on hes ot playing after 2 days of start 70ppl and ddos u XD

Same shit new year, same ots new edition, same owner NEW MONEY ₩€$£ lets go boys send sms 7299buysd

Unbalanced spawns designed solely for aoe, assasin stars cost 20k and on average your hits are 70 - 350 while mages could buy 100sds and have constant good damage on top of cheap healing and if youre paladin the only place that gives little profit is weakened frazzlemaws with mas san anywhere else like hive/exotics you pull half the exp with gfb that mage of the same lvl does with gfb. Why would you hunt single target creatures like DLs or Demons and make 400kh when mages go warewolfs and make 1.5kk/ph? Exercise weapons are a total cash grab. Year 2022 and Romek havent thought of DDOS protection before the start server was online 3 days then offline the next 3 pmsl. Solo players mainly paladins are at a total loss as 40% bonus share is too great of a benefit and who do paladins usually duo with? other paladin meaning no exp share for them. After 100 its only viable to take group of 4 and smash tasks one after another that give over +2 lvls meaning playing in guild will make you stand out about 50lvls+ ahead of the rest after few days. Do not waste your money or time with this kind of trash as you will not be compensated even if server goes down for days.

tbh u can up/down nightmares with mas san to get 1kk/h around lvl 100 or so and u can do at lower lvl aswell

however umps on orsha rates with mobs doing little to none dmg makes this server pointless to play cuz its ump ump ue both in pvp and pve

+cashgrab

war teams/streamers doesnt care about exercise weapons in shop because romek give 1k+ points to them without problem just to milk viewers and randoms as much as they can and if u have even small team or u are active/"famous" player u will get points from gm for free gods know how much closer friends got from him

Unbalanced spawns designed solely for aoe, assasin stars cost 20k and on average your hits are 70 - 350 while mages could buy 100sds and have constant good damage on top of cheap healing and if youre paladin the only place that gives little profit is weakened frazzlemaws with mas san anywhere else like hive/exotics you pull half the exp with gfb that mage of the same lvl does with gfb. Why would you hunt single target creatures like DLs or Demons and make 400kh when mages go warewolfs and make 1.5kk/ph? Exercise weapons are a total cash grab
That's why paladins are the 1-3 top ranked vocations every edition. Everything what you wrote is so biased. Ppl make tasks cause they give good amount of exp so even if you have lower exp/h it's still worth to complete them, Demons one of the greatest loot drop monsters and access to Demon Oak (one of the best items on server as reward). I see everyday on streams ppl exping on various monsters, but you dont need to believe me just check chatacterprofile and see how many of them have done long list of tasks which arent only weakened frazzlemaws ehh.

Year 2022 and Romek havent thought of DDOS protection before the start server was online 3 days then offline the next 3 pmsl
In the past we set up firewall on dedicated server which was reliable and there was no such problems on previous editions. We've already apologized and we had learned on this lesson.

After 100 its only viable to take group of 4 and smash tasks one after another that give over +2 lvls meaning playing in guild will make you stand out about 50lvls+ ahead of the rest after few days.
There are some benefits always being in team but it's too far exaggeration you can still keep up with party shared or set PG mode and do this by own.

war teams/streamers doesnt care about exercise weapons in shop because romek give 1k+ points to them without problem just to milk viewers and randoms as much as they can and if u have even small team or u are active/"famous" player u will get points from gm for free gods know how much closer friends got from him

There is no secret that some of streams have some amount of points for good start. Maybe it should have some rules which should be obeyed and some agreement made between two sides that is clear and prevent to abuse, dunno where did you heart about 1k points for single streamer. War teams are essential for longevity of server and equal start for them, but as I stated above, there should and will be some rules to gain points for teams and I will precisely check and veryfy before hand to them.

There is no secret that some of streams have some amount of points for good start.
im not talking about streamers lmao just regular known players/teams willing to play there i doubt theres single person from empty team or pyza team which didnt got exercise wands and stuff like that to start with for free otherwise they wouldnt probably even look at this server because it is pathetic that you get 60x skill rate with those weapons and it costs u 90 euro to hit 90 skill within couple of hours right after start

i'd call you fucking greedy cunt all you had to do make normal shop so people could enjoy ramonia twice-three times a year both randoms and war teams

btw nice custom map when most of the spawns is ctrl c ctrl v from rl tibia

corrupted ots not recomended half of dominando team have scripts with manas/sds on hotkey and abuse potbombs (i see on punio stream), ppl report botters from dominando team on discord and they not baned/deleted, warteams also get 3k+ points for their team at every start edition so they get 40 mlvl in 5 minutes and go gfb tomb at level 15

very corrupted not recommended ots better make paladin and grief punio onstream 4fun insted of racing with botters

im not talking about streamers lmao just regular known players/teams willing to play there i doubt theres single person from empty team or pyza team which didnt got exercise wands and stuff like that to start with for free otherwise they wouldnt probably even look at this server
Probably they would look at if any known team from pl play/played there.

i'd call you fucking greedy cunt all you had to do make normal shop so people could enjoy ramonia twice-three times a year both randoms and war teams
What future will come who knows, but for the longterm project I woulnd't give extra skills and level boost, just cosmetic IS without privileges and advantages, nor points for war teams.

corrupted ots not recomended half of dominando team have scripts with manas/sds on hotkey and abuse potbombs (i see on punio stream), ppl report botters from dominando team on discord and they not baned/deleted
That's not true every botter is getting banned from any of team, we don't care who is who, just look at last banishment list. Latest from 2 days: Widmor (108 ms), Marrakesh (140ms), Konfabulant (147ek), all war players. Just show us solid proof and they will be banned, stop spreading lies.

Task was unblanced that true u can get a lot of levels when making it at huge pt but still ramonia giving a lot of fun from real map copy paste respawns etc
We can blame it like each other servers but one was true its best 4fun/evo custom 7.4 at this time
And so the admiration for such OTS survived 1 month and in these times the kasteria / realests / realers die after 2 weeks, despite the fact that ramonia was able to lag for half the edition or the server was able to be turned off for 3 days.
And only from today it can be called a full ded because there are no more wars and players.
People who write negative about this server are right
But you can always go for another ots who will die after 1/2 weeks, repeat your story with a beating for 752 on the same tombs from the real map or on a demona history 542.
Good luck at next edition balance some things and MOST ESSENTIAL buy Cloudfare dns and make server stable next time

MOST ESSENTIAL buy Cloudfare dns and make server stable next time
Most cases when the server goes down are crashes, not a distributed denial of service lol.
This is one of the giant red flags, and a sign that the admins are corrupted and lying to you - they refuse to take responsibility for their trash code and they blame it on third parties DDoSing them, while there is no third party, there is GM Romek and Azuusiek and neither of them has any idea how to code, and their poor features/decisions crash the server.

Crashes come from ill logic, not from third-party. If the server restarts without a save, it's a clear sign it's a crash.
Its 2022, and you people fall for lies like that oof

And btw, Cloudflare is free, but apparently, they have no idea how to set it up.

Any evidence that I am corrupted because you say so? If bigger streamer then better for server and it's called advertisment or marketing.
I mean, why would I assume you have any moral figure if you lie to your players? I'm sure you can lie to yourself too

Last edited:
Most cases when the server goes down are crashes, not a distributed denial of service lol.
This is one of the giant red flags, and a sign that the admins are corrupted and lying to you - they refuse to take responsibility for their trash code and they blame it on third parties DDoSing them, while there is no third party, there is GM Romek and Azuusiek and neither of them has any idea how to code, and their poor features/decisions crash the server.
The crashes had appeared which were solved within few hours. Server was rollback to SS (6-7 hours backward). After that we had couple of DDoS attempts which were succesfull that's why we migrated our server to better hosting machine. However it took some time to propagate dns to another safe one and protect our infrastructure with improved firewall. That's the true not your illusional theory. Server is stable after that and no excuses were made anywhere.

Back