• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.60] Titania | Real Map | Customised Vanilla Client | All Quests & Missions from Tibia 7.6 | Start 24th July |

Server Website/AAC
https://rl-titania.com
Server Address
rl-titania.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

calidacs

Reaction score
r3ayFpA.gif

Dear Tibians
We are pleased to announce our project Titania.
We have tried to make the most accurate copy of the real Tibia from 12th December 2005, using CipSoft virgin files and introducing some new improvements to make the gameplay more dynamic and new storyline to make the fun more exciting and long lasting.

Server Information:
IP: rl-titania.com
Port: 7171
Client: Vanilla Tibia 7.6 Customised
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France, on a dedicated server with 188 mbits Internet connection.
speedtest.png
Exp Stages:
From Level 1 to 8, Exp x4
From Level 9 to 50, Exp x3
From Level 51 to 100, Exp x2
From Level 101, Exp x1
Map: Real Map with some modifications & much more comming soon.
Loot rate: x1
Magic Rate: x1
Skill Rate: x2
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull and 6 lends you to a ban.

Some information about the improvements:
Shared experience in party activated automatically, Never leave your teammates behind.
Reworked damage formulas for smoother leveling and pvp.
Stackable mana & life fluids.
Improved original tibia client with WASD walking, US Proxy build in and much more.

Start date:
24/07/2020

There is a countdown on our website for detailed time of start.
All new accounts will recive 7 days free premium account.

Feel free to visit our website for more information
Give us a chance and we wont let you down.

Our main goals are to make a great free to play place for everyone who misses old tibia 7.6
We will be very happy to read through your suggestions and slowly introduce them into the game.

Will there be anymore information before start on friday, or do we just have to loggin and see what happening ?:D

Hello, thanks for your questions guys, we cant wait for the launch so we hear more criticism and suggestions from players.
I have just added new area "Amazon Port" near Carlin:

WGfPZnT.png

zBXiXlh.png

Discover it yourself Tomorrow at 11:00 GMT+2

@Kuba_74 : You can not do desert quest alone, but i think it is a good idea to be able to solo it, thanks for that will do it just now, also promotion is 20k but the good news is that this morning we have decided, to remove premium account from shop and leave it forever free for everyone so gathering 20k shouldnt be a big deal for anyone.

@Gniztarn :
Some unmentioned features:
Weapon Damage increase on level advance aswell.
Conjuring ammo is multiplied by 2.
Auto Updater build in the client.
If you require any specific informations about the server or have any suggestions please let me know.

@Kuba_74 As requested:
client screen.png
update.png

Please keep in mind that we wanted to keep the classic look of the client.
We only introduced few improvements in it, and also enhanced walking for smoother travelling.
This is why we call it vanilla client since it is still the original CipSoft client.

If life/manafluids are stackable, wouldn't it make sense to make runes stackable as well?

Also could you please provide the exact "reworked damage formulae"? Without information about them, it's impossible for players to decide whether they like the changes and what vocation they should pick.

Thanks for your suggestion about runes @Wirox will work on that to introduce that into the game asap.

About damage formulas, i would rather to not show the exact damage formula, it took us big time to balance melee with casters and due to that we believe it makes our server maybe not unique but pretty interesting.

All vocations have pros and cons but they are well balanced so no one will get disappointed with their choice, and if anyone will have any suggestions on vocations after having tested them, we will consider their introduction.
Post automatically merged:

According to @Wirox suggestions i have made stackable runes as well, thank you it was very good idea.
stackable runes.png

Last edited:
Our server is designed to use original tibia client modified by us, which is available in our Download section, you are not allowed to use any other clients, if you get caught using different client or unofficial software to play, your account will be deleted.
Does it mean using CipSoft's 7.6 client is forbidden as well? Using the custom client of a niche server is quite risky, so I'd rather avoid this if possible.

Yes, using CipSoft's 7.6 client is forbidden, it may cause ingame errors, I understand people may not trust our customised client, so i have provided an portable preinstalled version in download section which doesnt require any installation. Its not easy to prove that our software is free of malicious files but, we will be trying to keep our players security at high standards.
If anyone have any suggestions regarding this, please feel free to post your ideas.
Thanks.

Yes, using CipSoft's 7.6 client is forbidden, it may cause ingame errors, I understand people may not trust our customised client, so i have provided an portable preinstalled version in download section which doesnt require any installation. Its not easy to prove that our software is free of malicious files but, we will be trying to keep our players security at high standards.
If anyone have any suggestions regarding this, please feel free to post your ideas.
Thanks.
What is the reason for disallowing the original client? I understand why you would want to not recommend using it, but punishing players doesn't make sense to me. Even if using it was likely to cause errors on the player's end, it wouldn't cause any harm to the server or other players.

What is the reason for disallowing the original client? I understand why you would want to not recommend using it, but punishing players doesn't make sense to me. Even if using it was likely to cause errors on the player's end, it wouldn't cause any harm to the server or other players.
How woulnt it cause any harm to the server if you use the original cip 7.6 client? If that would be the case, the only thing you would need to write on google is 7.6 tibia bot and its like you would play 10.x tibia with old sprites...............

How woulnt it cause any harm to the server if you use the original cip 7.6 client? If that would be the case, the only thing you would need to write on google is 7.6 tibia bot and its like you would play 10.x tibia with old sprites...............
If you detect some player is using a bot you should simply ban that player. I don't see why you would want to ban a player if you detect they are using the original client, but don't detect they are using a bot.

This Titania.dll looks very fishy (10/71 detections on Virus Total). I think I'll pass, until you allow using the original client.

This Titania.dll looks very fishy (10/71 detections on Virus Total). I think I'll pass, until you allow using the original client.

looks like the people nowadays just wanna be bottters do free runes free skills level... thats why u all wanna original client ;)

is so sad that the community of this game is dissapearing this server really looks amazing well scripted. my opinion the Admin didnt gave him to much promote thats why there isnt many players... ill keep i just think people will log in to see that this server can awesome compared to others

looks like the people nowadays just wanna be bottters do free runes free skills level... thats why u all wanna original client ;)

is so sad that the community of this game is dissapearing this server really looks amazing well scripted. my opinion the Admin didnt gave him to much promote thats why there isnt many players... ill keep i just think people will log in to see that this server can awesome compared to others

How much did they pay you to write this nonsense? I was not known that by using bots you would get free runes and skills, that's great to hear.

i didnt get paid a single peny but im saying the truth, nowadays people only wanna bot and do nothing only war

Apparently you don't know me well. If you check my post history on OTLand you'll see that I have always advocated the harshest possible punishments for botting – permanent banishment upon the first detection – and refused to play on servers which treat botters lightly. Wouldn't that be a little weird if I was a botter myself?

I want to use the original client simply because I am not going to risk infecting my computer just to play on some random server. 10/71 detections on Virus Total doesn't look like a false positive to me.

This dll is our injected mod to the original tibia client, the 10/71 detections on the file are appearing due to our updater which removes old client files from your PC and replace them with the new ones. I will try to rework the code and see maybe i can make it better.
This thread is not for discussing between each other, so if you guys can continue your conversation on private please, and if anyone else have any enquiries about the client, please feel free to send me pm message.