• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.60] Titania | Real Map | Customised Vanilla Client | All Quests & Missions from Tibia 7.6 | Start 24th July |

Server Website/AAC
https://rl-titania.com
Server Address
rl-titania.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I want to use the original client simply because I am not going to risk infecting my computer just to play on some random server. 10/71 detections on Virus Total doesn't look like a false positive to me.
10/71 is easily within the realm of false positives, especially with all of these new AI engines.
The original tibia8.0 client has somewhere between 6 to 10 detections, you think it's infected too? :p
It's always possible that something fishy is going on, but you can't conclude that from a 10/71 detection rate.
Also, if you're worried about a virus just run it sandboxed.

10/71 is easily within the realm of false positives, especially with all of these new AI engines.
The original tibia8.0 client has somewhere between 6 to 10 detections, you think it's infected too? :p
It's always possible that something fishy is going on, but you can't conclude that from a 10/71 detection rate.
Also, if you're worried about a virus just run it sandboxed.
It might be a false positive, but with 10 detections the risk is simply too high for me. And yes, there might be something fishy going on with CipSoft's 8.0 client (maybe something like heavy telemetry), however I think we all agree that CipSoft's reputation is much better than reputation of an OTLand user with 40 posts.
As far as running it sandboxed goes, it is some solution, but it could potentially lead to performance problems (and even little lags matter a lot in a game like Tibia). And of course I'd need to spend time on setting the sandbox up.

We have introduced starting equipment at rookgard to make your start a bit easier. We might not have many players but we will continue adding new features anyway.
Just a quick reminder this server is fully free to play, hosted on dedicated server 24/7
Join now and begin your long lasting story today at www.rl-titania.com

0 players online :(
open tibia's future isn't very bright unfortunately

too many servers for a community that is getting smaller every day

0 players online :(
open tibia's future isn't very bright unfortunately

too many servers for a community that is getting smaller every day
Yeah i do agree with you, anyway i decided it will be my hobby so i dont rlly bother about having low ammount of players, atleast i provide this service 24/7 with no lags and with quite often updates so everyone can join anytime to enjoy the old times of tibia 7.6
And because im treating it as a hobby i will keep it free to play for everyone as long as i will be working on it :D
I have dedicated hosting for a whole year so this will be up atleast for the whole year and i will be updating it with new features as often as possible.
This is one of the reasons why this server is low rated, it gives us time to add new features before people get bored of the old ones and makes it long lasting fun.
I dont find it interesting and funny when you can reach level 200 in 2 days and start pvp, When i used to play real tibia, level 30 was already a high level so im hoping this server will slowly get more players to play with each other.

That's great to hear!
It indeed looks like a great place to play. I myself play on 1x OT, so getting level in a week's time is not my thing either. Unfortunately, I need other people to enjoy tibia, so cannot give it a try. The other bad thing is that there may be quite a few people thinking the same way, but not bothered to join unless they see others.. :-/

edit
please, could you do something, so the client doesn't change the mouse cursor/pointer/whatever?
It is somehow different and looks like an unnecessary change to be fair

OKAY nevermind, a guy helped me to sort it out xd

Last edited:
Oh i see what you mean, i will fix that issue for tomorrow, thanks for letting me know.

Edit:
The Issue with the mouse pointer have been fixed. thanks @Jumz for letting us know.

Last edited:
i wonder how are you gonna chek if players are using either your client or not

Hello,
23:43 You see Venethal (Level 17). He is a druid.
Health: [186 / 230], Mana: [113 / 305].
Position: [X: 32336] [Y: 31778] [Z: 7].
[Titania].
Engine calls for a function added to the dll, if it doesnt come back and comes blank like this [ ] that means it is not our client

Edit: also in the gm command !who we see a full list of online players with T in brackets instead of level. If T is missing it is not our client.