• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Sunday 29/11 - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://belvedera74.net/
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Tibianic Anti-Bot Client
Are u using 6+ years old client as anti-bot? You know that every single 7.4 bot should be able to inject without any update?
Protection level changed to level 20 !

XD u rlly did it? on a 7.4 server? this way we wont be able to kill like 90% of community welcome to full afk runemakers yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

another crack ots for 2 days thats what we needs now

7. Terranutas Spawn (100+)

Custom monster or did you just misspell tarantula?

7. Terranutas Spawn (100+)

Custom monster or did you just misspell tarantula?
Custom monster
Post automatically merged:

Are u using 6+ years old client as anti-bot? You know that every single 7.4 bot should be able to inject without any update?

XD u rlly did it? on a 7.4 server? this way we wont be able to kill like 90% of community welcome to full afk runemakers yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

another crack ots for 2 days thats what we needs now
protection level has changed

When i press download client it just opens another tab with the same webbsite.. :p How do i donwload it?

Client status connection failed working 20:00?

i can't login

EDIT!

just found out it by myslef
your password cannot be longer than 9-10 characters because client wont allow you to connect to the server even though you can make character on site

Last edited:
Possible to fix so you can do spells while moving?
How to remove lags? Everything seems to have small freezes. I tried everything. 1920x1080 and direx9 is my current settings

this server is a joke, lags, bugs and other shit. bye bye ots

wow me and my team only got like 50 frags within the span of 2 hours, nice frag system tho XD

Remove this stupid mute, need runes automatically go to bps and stack gps or anything else, a fence in front of room tibianus king, i think there ue dmg is little bit too low, character should mana when moving, mw 2x usage is very bad because 10min war and bp mw is gone, monsters have little lag when you change floors so you can sd them like for 0,5s, to do some actions like eat food from bp sometimes you need click multiple times when character moves, !frags have different info than on the site,you can get pz on trainers and go to temple, if this loot is really increased to 3x so why there gps like it is 1x and we can restartthis friday :D

Last edited:
I havent written anything on OTLand in years but I just had to say, this has to be the worst OT Ive played in ages.

- <60 fps gameplay constantly

- Relogging makes you LOSE promotion

- You can kill anyone standing in trainers, then you can move around pz with white/go to Thais temple

- Conjured runes dont go in your bp unless your main bp has slots empty

- Saw a guy get PK ban yesterday, but he just got kicked and logged back in

- I bought prem for 3 euro and got nothing for it

Next copy paste ots, laggy server, possible to kill ppl on trainers, u cant buy promotion on this ot, elite knight sux dmg, the same level like u will one shoted with ue and others shityyy staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back