• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Sunday 29/11 - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://belvedera74.net/
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Next copy paste ots, laggy server, possible to kill ppl on trainers, u cant buy promotion on this ot, elite knight sux dmg, the same level like u will one shoted with ue and others shityyy staff
I hope these hosters didnt have to pay anything for this OT client. If they did, i hope they ask for refund.

Okay i see nothing changed with mr budex - make 100 tibia ot - still sucks, lmao
I thought u will finally start a good server but u still have emocjonaly problems najmana : DD
I can probably make better server on hamachi bro

Budex should get ban on this forum! he chaet us, take money for nothing, 0 responding

budex u need fix all and open ots u open with full bug brother go deleted serverrr......

None of the shop items works! Gold account dosent work, RS remover dont work. And as soon as OT starts GM just disapears and havent responded to anyone. This is a SCAM, hes scammed everyones cash. How can he still be allowed to make posts and start servers on this forum?

None of the shop items works! Gold account dosent work, RS remover dont work. And as soon as OT starts GM just disapears and havent responded to anyone. This is a SCAM, hes scammed everyones cash. How can he still be allowed to make posts and start servers on this forum?
Why would you even buy anything from the shop when there was amazing lags from first login at lvl 1?

Why would you even buy anything from the shop when there was amazing lags from first login at lvl 1?
Shop was very cheep, not mad about losing 3 euro. Just that fact that hes scamming ppl and getting away with it

Nothing in the Donation shop works, and you just ignore it. You know ppl paid for that
Anyone who does a chargeback i refund it back if something means, It's my mistake and My huge apologize because i haven't tested enough server before making it a public.

Closed on OP request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back