• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Henkie, dont waste your nerves on these basment dwelers...

mitch was crying last night that they couldn't exp make cash or anything from what I see they didn't even try to do it for the past two weeks. maybe its because most of them just bought characters instead of exp there themself. as you see it's only like 3 players of them online everyday compare to 20 of vea victus and then 50 noobs and 500 spoof players on the server

Didn't you buy Lapa's sorcerer rooked him 10-20 levels in battles and never exped either?

Yeah, its true Vea is active more during the day since i think 80% of killshot (especially my team, almost all) work from 7-9 to 3-5, and 2 weeks ago in most countries lockdown was lifted so people are getting back into their own lives...

The biggest mistake is that we went 3 war modes back to back to back, like 1200+ frags each team, and people got a bit fed up and are lacking money, some lost a lot of levels and got a bit demotivated by it as well.

All in all, I only saw few people outright quit the server, and the rest of the players are logging in every few hours and are checking if the others are exping so they can exp themselves.
For fuck sake, have your own fucking opinions people, if you love the server go exp and play it and keep it alive, and if you don't just fucking leave already and stop being annoying and wanting attention.
It's pretty clear, owners will never reset it while it has at least 50+ people alive and they have already mentioned that they won't start another project while askara is on. You have two options stay and play, however you like, exp, pk, whatever or just simply leave like a lot of people did, log off, dont check these forums, delete the client and wow problem solved.

/Lucas

mitch was crying last night that they couldnt exp make cash or anything from what i see they didnt even try to do it for the past two weeks. maybe its because most of them just bought characters instead of exp there themself. as you see its only like 3 players of them online everyday compare to 20 of vea victus and then 50 noobs and 500 spoof players on server
Its not that killshot doesn't want to play, the difference between europe people and polish people is that we actually have a life / a job that we cant just abandon to pg in tibia. You guys are active 24/7 which makes it a bit harder for us to lvl / gain cash to fight 4 hours a day when ur 40 people online all the time.

Henkie, dont waste your nerves on these basment dwelers...

Didn't you buy Lapa's sorcerer rooked him 10-20 levels in battles and never exped either?

Yeah, its true Vea is active more during the day since i think 80% of killshot (especially my team, almost all) work from 7-9 to 3-5, and 2 weeks ago in most countries lockdown was lifted so people are getting back into their own lives...

The biggest mistake is that we went 3 war modes back to back to back, like 1200+ frags each team, and people got a bit fed up and are lacking money, some lost a lot of levels and got a bit demotivated by it as well.

All in all, I only saw few people outright quit the server, and the rest of the players are logging in every few hours and are checking if the others are exping so they can exp themselves.
For fuck sake, have your own fucking opinions people, if you love the server go exp and play it and keep it alive, and if you don't just fucking leave already and stop being annoying and wanting attention.
It's pretty clear, owners will never reset it while it has at least 50+ people alive and they have already mentioned that they won't start another project while askara is on. You have two options stay and play, however you like, exp, pk, whatever or just simply leave like a lot of people did, log off, dont check these forums, delete the client and wow problem solved.

/Lucas
Well its not like i bought the character of lapa i have swapped with him for my ek and exp 10 lvls and give up because there was no activity at all. i only log in for battle when there is one. so basically 20 min a day .

Well its not like i bought the character of lapa i have swapped with him for my ek and exp 10 lvls and give up because there was no activity at all. i only log in for battle when there is one. so basically 20 min a day .
stfu random u rooked the char cuz no hand

New Suggestions :

- Think about adding green stamina system maybe ? Like 2h per day Green Stamina wich will give 25% more exp. ( would be perfect for players who dont got that much Time to EXP ). The regeneration should be like 1minute of green stamina = 4 minutes in trainers or Offline~

- ADD Extreme Dungeon map, with monsters like Dark torturers,Lost souls etc. The level to entrance should be discussed maybe like 180+ ?
With higher rewards then on Hard dungeon. ( For example only 3 Rewards: Chance to Get 15% EXP OR Some amount of EXP ( maye 600k~) OR 100% Next Grizly adams task boost )

• ADD Temple teleport to shop system ?
  • Make some weekend/special days with a little increasement of EXP or Loot. For example on Friday you could make 10% EXP boost on top. on Saturday 10% Loot, Sunday a Mix of both ?
Adding a loot bonus would be ok for the whole server and specially for the War Teams since many players are out of cash fast.

It was just some quick Ideas I wanted to mention, everyone who got Ideas should post here and with a Poll latter maybe the community can decide ?
Thanks

New Suggestions :

- Think about adding green stamina system maybe ? Like 2h per day Green Stamina wich will give 25% more exp. ( would be perfect for players who dont got that much Time to EXP ). The regeneration should be like 1minute of green stamina = 4 minutes in trainers or Offline~

- ADD Extreme Dungeon map, with monsters like Dark torturers,Lost souls etc. The level to entrance should be discussed maybe like 180+ ?
With higher rewards then on Hard dungeon. ( For example only 3 Rewards: Chance to Get 15% EXP OR Some amount of EXP ( maye 600k~) OR 100% Next Grizly adams task boost )

• ADD Temple teleport to shop system ?
  • Make some weekend/special days with a little increasement of EXP or Loot. For example on Friday you could make 10% EXP boost on top. on Saturday 10% Loot, Sunday a Mix of both ?
Adding a loot bonus would be ok for the whole server and specially for the War Teams since many players are out of cash fast.

It was just some quick Ideas I wanted to mention, everyone who got Ideas should post here and with a Poll latter maybe the community can decide ?
Thanks
Why would u want to add temple teleport to shop? xd

U know good what i mean then why are u replaying? U want to ask for peace? Want to make cash? builded house and u re so sad? Emotionally problems hello

U know good what i mean then why are u replaying? U want to ask for peace? Want to make cash? builded house and u re so sad? Emotionally problems hello

Just wondering who has the real emotional problems here. Don’t act big now when you are actually the little rpg dog pging at nights while everyone was sleeping because they have a real life.

all what we need is old kasteria without warzones :D and this pz shits :D
just killshots and vea victus playing here,but 99% people of us wants old kasteria the brazilian version was the best with america ppl and no bots...
you dont need to wait like 1-2 month just one week breake and lets go more people/teams will join because of map

dont take me wrong i like askara map

Last edited:
Just wondering who has the real emotional problems here. Don’t act big now when you are actually the little rpg dog pging at nights while everyone was sleeping because they have a real life.
That what i see i wasnt exp from 2 weeks. And u cant even go out of pz while im online then who is little dog? Its yours team beggin for peace and let give u some space. Its your team log in at 4 am like rats trying to do small manabag so what real life are u talking about?