• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ye, now u can be proud and make a movie to keep that in mind u funny guy.
nah its okey the server made the movie for me, and killing you didn't make me a bit proud at all, It wasn't harder then killing a lvl 50~

U know good what i mean then why are u replaying? U want to ask for peace? Want to make cash? builded house and u re so sad? Emotionally problems hello

Honestly I have no idea what you meant with the post I replied to, it made close to 0 sense. I don't care about whether there is peace or not, I don't have the time to keep up with the top levels anyway. I'll just work and buy a kk here and there for a few euros if I need it to war.

And the reward for server killerrssssssssssss goes tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo : KIIILLLLSHOOOT
Post automatically merged:

open kasteria low rate / low loot longtime server real map without warzones in next week please Friday

Last edited:
Told u few weeks ago its ded need some other teams to join because this mitch Will only come out when he got 10 more ppl to make second team team from the back like last night 5 ppl less and he wont make anything proper losser

Just make a pool here or on website and start Kasteria while we are still limited by Corona and before the summer fully starts... GOGOGOGO

If real map Kasteria will start right now, people will enjoy server.
As you guys should notice, @GOD Wille is Master in making stupid decisions and destroying server.
He will wait till July, when pandemic ends and people will enjoy holidays, not server where owners dont care about bots.

All people need is old Niebieski from 3 - 5 years ago, who was banning botters with real map server without warzones and dices.
First bot detection should be ban for like 3 - 7 days, second like 14 days and third delete. If you could promise it, i think old teams who left because of bots will come back.
The second don't make server with warzones and dices - it destroy server economy. At askara 1kk you could buy 1kk for 5 euro, so what's the point of going make level and cash?

if u want really active edition u have to do it soon as possible,because more people/teams want to play here than askara because of map,
but if u r going to wait till summer for sure half ppl say no.
its good time to listen us

It's good time to unite and think about other ot provider to be independent from this niebieski and his friends and he will loose community :)

Well he should hurry up with decision because People gonna start some where else and fuck his ot off. And you got ppl Who only come back to tibia because of the virus and if he dosent hurry up ppl gonna Give up and do something else than tibia.

Rl map only as main city, rest should stay as on askara. All custom spawns, warzones and shits. One thing to change is main map as on rl and remove dices, thats it. Dont make cheap and boring 7.4 server from best 8.0 ot. If there will be only rl map then noone will exp, there will be no randoms and ppl will leave so fast.
Anyway if not that economy what neerax telling about then enems would x log after a week from start cuz they are not able or have no time to fix cash on lowrate. Wazrone and rpg players are last oportunity for enemy to get cash for fights

Last edited:
@Unkillable did i say all custom spawn should be deleted? No, I think he should add many custom spawns to Real map. More dragons, more hydras, grim reapers etc., for many people what can help them enjoy the server.
I said warzones should be deleted. We can't sneak someone here, if you got skull you can enter PZ and what's worst u can get item for like 1 - 3kk depends on age of the server.

In points if someone still don't understand:
1) Real map with high rate till 100, low rate after - people who has to work can play and fight with us with level 100 - 140 easly. Others who play 24/7 can still exp and get 200 level.
2) Medium loot rate that allows you to earn money if you solo exp at frosts, dls etc., not x1.5, x2 where you get 10k profit for one hour exp.
3) Many custom spawns, team hunts with party bonus 5 - 20%, not 100%!
4) Server without warzones and without dices.
5) Server where botters are banned. On most 7.4 and 8.0 servers all botters are instant deleted without any word. If someone wants to play with additional software go 8.6+

Imo nobody will agree with higher loot and exp rate. This one was perfect. If it will be highrate then ita will be one week server. Ppl will do enought cash in 2 days to fight unlimited and will be same as on askara - login at 21 and 15 min fight thats it. To the warzones just fix that pz bug and let it be that randoms have to do something. I never been on this warzones and noone cares about this eq but it makes oportunity to get extra cahs for ppl who wants rpg including war teams
Post automatically merged:

Copy that spirit fields, dungeon aswell
And make this wikipedia as on askara where u can see whole map with monsters, it was fck nice

Last edited:
In my opinion it's enough if you just make real map with some custom spawns like venom dragons, walls, demon outcast nearby ab'dendriel etc. like you had it on kasteria, but PLEASE delete warzone, dungeon and all those things that you need special access to or that you get bonus exp from.

The donation shop was perfect on askara but PLEASE delete dice from it. 10% extra for premium accounts and 5% extra for each vocation in party/exp share should be enough. The rates on askara were good, but you should make it 1,5x after lvl 150 so those hardcore no lifers can't get too high in mid stages of the server. The loot, magic and skill rate was also perfect on askara.

You should really open the server fast. People have a lot of time now and I am sure you will have a huge advantage from that too because they will donate a lot in the beginning as you already know. I don't know why you're still waiting to open it - we all know it's just a matter of 1-2 days to put it online since it's actually the old kasteria version with a little less spawns (delete warzone and dungeon) and small changes in exp and loot rate. A statement from @GOD Wille would be awesome - please tell us if you even think about opening such a server or you don't care about the opinion of the community which is playing your server.

@Unkillable the loot should be higher because if you go hydras, dragon lords solo you couldn't earn money on askara.
On askara you could get a lot of cash on warzones, that's why it should be deleted.
I explained it for you as simple as it could be