• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Before kasteria starts u said u gonna rewritte whole wz also we talk about pz before server starts on team speak remember?(you said something like. U gonna change monsters on wzs so mages can hunt there solo too) I also said take your time this is not needed from begining of ots,yes u removed pz after week or two its just ek hunting spot and again same shit. Eks gonna exp solo 24h,because they gain more exp solo without risk...shared exp should be fixed, after 100lvl rp and ed is no usefull eks prefer to take 2 mages and exp like this. + there is no time to make another low rate /greetings

Before kasteria starts u said u gonna rewritte whole wz also we talk about pz before server starts on team speak remember?(you said something like. U gonna change monsters on wzs so mages can hunt there solo too) I also said take your time this is not needed from begining of ots,yes u removed pz after week or two its just ek hunting spot and again same shit. Eks gonna exp solo 24h,because they gain more exp solo without risk...shared exp should be fixed, after 100lvl rp and ed is no usefull eks prefer to take 2 mages and exp like this. + there is no time to make another low rate /greetings
You are wrong, we have lowered amount of monsters and removed several monster types to let mages exp there + removed protection zone from whole warzone. Also, could you please explain how ek may exp there without a risk? It's about 20 minutes to do access to Warzones and you are able to kill anyone you want to. It was always good content for RPG players that are not involved in any team fights, also war teams started doing it as they realized you may get valuable items from the boss. Following your theory, we should remove Pits of Inferno also or block it's access through teleport after completing one of thrones, as mages are not able to solo exp (while actually on Warzones it's possible) there either while EK may do it (there was some guy on Kasteria back in times which have been exping solo on poi with this knight). Additionaly, what about Inquisition Spectres, it's a place that is dedicated just for mages, and mostly they are exping there. What about tombs?

I agree before it was PZ inside warzones and it was breaking game, but no longer.

Any more info about server start date?
Not yet, we will push informations soon.

Last edited:
SO PLEASE NIEBIESKI DONT TAKE EVERYTHING LIKE I WANNA ATTACK YOU
because this is not right we want to help,but everything u take to serious

@Niebieski i meant that even rpg players leaving so fast you know this guys like grajek rpg they play there with big amount of guys like from first edition (they wanna th alot but rp is uselless and druid on th's) also they dont feel this system like few editions thats why they leaving and there is more like them , because there is no team 4 hunts ...ek go solo to warzones with better exp than th + profit
,and about risk i mean that ek would die more easy on th with ed than hunting here solo with same or better exp
and no i like poi and inq, because u can th even solo as ek on poi or mage too, on inq the same thing man even eks exp on spectres with 2kk+ solo there
and yeah tbh idea with bosses on wzs is good so ppl can rpg, but i only talk about monsters inside all is going to play ek or ms make ed usefull too
by change monsters make it harded or what ever idk maybe change heros for grims and nightmares for destroyers

im not even rpg player but i know them alot and how many rpg players u had last editions?
few who plays on ek and just hunt wzs even they was in war teams
and who was playing on askara after 2 weeks of server?? only our teams but we tried to do our best to make it alive for next 1.5month
and what happend with kasteria? there was no rpg people we smash every single team on begining after that we split our team like few people me bud mitch etc and we join nowik team to fight against team what we made at begining so we tried everything

+ and as i know no one wanna tryhard on begining they want fast exp till 100lvl then u can make it 1x we r not 15 years old anymore everyones work etc
sorry for my english skills

SO PLEASE NIEBIESKI DONT TAKE EVERYTHING LIKE I WANNA ATTACK YOU
because this is not right we want to help,but everything u take to serious

@Niebieski i meant that even rpg players leaving so fast you know this guys like grajek rpg they play there with big amount of guys like from first edition (they wanna th alot but rp is uselless and druid on th's) also they dont feel this system like few editions thats why they leaving and there is more like them , because there is no team 4 hunts ...ek go solo to warzones with better exp than th + profit
,and about risk i mean that ek would die more easy on th with ed than hunting here solo with same or better exp
and no i like poi and inq, because u can th even solo as ek on poi or mage too, on inq the same thing man even eks exp on spectres with 2kk+ solo there
and yeah tbh idea with bosses on wzs is good so ppl can rpg, but i only talk about monsters inside all is going to play ek or ms make ed usefull too
by change monsters make it harded or what ever idk maybe change heros for grims and nightmares for destroyers

im not even rpg player but i know them alot and how many rpg players u had last editions?
few who plays on ek and just hunt wzs even they was in war teams
and who was playing on askara after 2 weeks of server?? only our teams but we tried to do our best to make it alive for next 1.5month
and what happend with kasteria? there was no rpg people we smash every single team on begining after that we split our team like few people me bud mitch etc and we join nowik team to fight against team what we made at begining so we tried everything

+ and as i know no one wanna tryhard on begining they want fast exp till 100lvl then u can make it 1x we r not 15 years old anymore everyones work etc
sorry for my english skills
I will agree with the point of teamhunts and it will back to it's state before we reduced exp boost, but remember that idea with downgrading experience boost for teamhunts came from your team.

maybe yes, but after 2 weeks "war teams" just mostly care about fights
u need to take care somehow about rest rpg community.. because if we leave as a team who gonna play there
i really dont know what happend wrong but at 2016/17 or it was close to 18 your server stand for more than 6months
with 500-600ppl who exp till night almost all spawns taken not like now u have 500ppl online only 20 exp rest on trainers,then on later hours war people logged in to enjoy fights after work

i dont know man do what you want,but something must be changed or u gonna open server every single month

maybe yes, but after 2 weeks "war teams" just mostly care about fights
u need to take care somehow about rest rpg community.. because if we leave as a team who gonna play there
i really dont know what happend wrong but at 2016/17 or it was close to 18 your server stand for more than 6months
with 500-600ppl who exp till night almost all spawns taken not like now u have 500ppl online only 20 exp rest on trainers,then on later hours war people logged in to enjoy fights after work

i dont know man do what you want,but something must be changed or u gonna open server every single month

Get used to it. Tibia 8.0 is mostly played by old tibia players because people who started after 8.0 cannot handle exhaust and by "old tibia players" I mean, most of the people are 24yo+.
Its kinda obvious that war players will make lvl 120 or smth, then just log in to fight and buy cc's via paypal because its faster and You don't have to waste time to exp/make money.

Lets face it, 24 years old+ (normal) people don't have time to play as much as They could few years ago. Most of 8.0 community is old enough to have a wife and kids so its hard for them to find time to grind in Tibia.

I'm not gonna name "leaders" or "players" that always play on @Niebieski servers and They are online 16 hours/day because we all know them and we know They're mostly nolifers, living with parents and asking for some change so They can buy snacks and play more tibia.

@Niebieski is actually trying to give us some server to fight but people gonna say sh!t like "he's doin' it for money". Ofc he is.
I would do the same if I was him. Thats why he's living alone and having a life, not like "czuje wannabe god mode" who's nolifing like crazy and saying "there is no point to play this server" after 10 days.

I really hoped for RL map but whatever. I will probably buy some 120 mage to fight.
GL tho.

@Czesc made a good point. 8.0 will never be long term server just because people who are playing old tibia version are older, they have jobs and they just wanna have fun in wars etc.. You gonna still make money from them, they always buy at least few stuff from the shop. If you really wanna make rpg server and earn money from rpg people long term you have to open 10+ tibia server.

Get used to it. Tibia 8.0 is mostly played by old tibia players because people who started after 8.0 cannot handle exhaust and by "old tibia players" I mean, most of the people are 24yo+.
Its kinda obvious that war players will make lvl 120 or smth, then just log in to fight and buy cc's via paypal because its faster and You don't have to waste time to exp/make money.

Nope. War players got plenty of time once server starts most of them grind 20h/day for 3 days to get lvl then just skip exping for next few days log in to war and complain over and over everytime they get wrecked on battle just looking for excuses for their quit/lost battle. Feels like their focus is similar to aquarium fish

Nope. War players got plenty of time once server starts most of them grind 20h/day for 3 days to get lvl then just skip exping for next few days log in to war and complain over and over everytime they get wrecked on battle just looking for excuses for their quit/lost battle. Feels like their focus is similar to aquarium fish

"Some war players" do that.
I could give You names of those no-lifers who can play Tibia for 20h/day every day but its mostly because of that They live with parents at age 25 or more, They don't have to work because mommy will get everything They need to survive and They havn't seen any other girl IRL than mom.
Dude, lets face it, most of old time players are too damn busy to play alot and waste life in online games.

I played with almost every team that ever played at @Niebieski servers and there are only 2/3 teams that are made by nolifers and They have alot of active players ready at any moment of the day or night.

Veziv team or Pushejro for example are mostly nolifers without any real life experience so They can grind for weeks, same about Empty/Czuje crybabies.
Mitch for example have like 85% players that have jobs, girlfriends, kids etc so They grind abit, then just log in for war.

Me for example, I can exp my own character when its cold and ugly outside because in my business area autumn and winter is less busy so I work 4 hours a day. I mean, its cheaper for me to buy some mage and CC's for 150 euro for example than taking 2 days off from my work.

I could literally post photos of some of the most active players that play on Niebieski's OT every single time and trust me, 80% of them are like 110kg human beeings that have no ambitions in real life but its not the point.

The point is Tibia 8.0 is played mostly by older players so obviously only late autumn/winter server will be quite solid for a while.
I played on almost every single edition and the best servers he ever hosted were high rates because every1 wanted to fight alot, nobody cared abotu dying 5 times in 2 hours and every1 wanted to sneak in the middle of the day every single pg/war player because even when knew They will have to leave soon, They didn't care if they die or sh!t like that.

Just re-open Askara as it was, it was perfectly made...
Everything as original as the first opening.

Vidar

no crap in the bushes, start the timer
fasten ur seat belts and fly into tibia galaxy pkando

And please Kamil delete botters - show no fear, now people do not fear u since they can pay one of ur staff members 30 zloty to get unbanned....

And please Kamil delete botters - show no fear, now people do not fear u since they can pay one of ur staff members 30 zloty to get unbanned....
he is scared for banning players, we all know how it went in past, players just cry and threaten their friends will quit, and then they get unbans xDDDDDD
in this ots players have more power than staff, because this staff has 0 spine. just look how he responds to all suggestions