• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Too bad people were crying some months ago that this server should be closed and kasteria should be opened. What happened? It took us like one month to leave kasteria again. This OT community is never satisfied with whatever they get.
Askara was a really good server and I still don't understand why we let it go down. Let's be honest.. on askara we had awesome fights every day and the highest level after two months was like 250+. But probably you guys have too much time to always manually level up a char every 1-2 months on a new server

Kasteria 8. 6 it is no cry that server Will be dead after a month because u can bot ur character and flights all Time because ppl wont cry about lvl at least most of ppl because there is always few charlovers

Kasteria 8. 6 it is no cry that server Will be dead after a month because u can bot ur character and flights all Time because ppl wont cry about lvl at least most of ppl because there is always few charlovers

Wut

Stay tuned :)

There are 2 players online on Kasteria.
#NameLevelVocation
Player online list
1.GOD Slugar
Poland
41Knight
2.Yuup
Poland
147Royal Paladin

Something going on.... I think our GOD NIEBIESKI gonna set date of Kasteria. Like he said above.

„Our god“ 😂 I‘m curious if it’s askara v2 or another version of kasteria

What are you planning? Same askara as before or some changes?