• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Many map pieces is just added from ThoraOt can be downlaoded here [7.7] ThoraOT distro (7.7 custom rpg) (https://otland.net/threads/7-7-thoraot-distro-7-7-custom-rpg.235839/)
also i can see they just added some places from real tibia and edited them. like edron cyc for example.
Don't waste your time guys
We are owners of Thora just so you know.

#edit3: SERVER WILL BE LAUNCHED AT 20:15 CET! THERE WILL BE NO MORE ROLLBACKS!
We need few more minutes to test if everything is correct.

STAY TUNED
Post automatically merged:

ODDASZ MI MOJE UDKA MIALEM 100 UDEK I NIE MA UDEK??????????

Server is online! Everyone has received their premium points back!

It was literally 15 minutes of training at most, before server crashed and people already asking for compensation for losses. Damn lol

21:07 New record: 1000 players are logged in.

We would like to thank you all for staying with us!

Why not on otservlist :(
Spoffkara
Not on otservlist due to Pangeria project on which I was involved, my 8.0 servers never been spoofed (sent fake info to otservlist). If you got any doubts feel free to login and compare our players activity to any other server you choose - even these with 7.x servers with 1k+ online.

@xinn sorry for dusturbing you, but any chances we can figure out my problem? Would be so good if we do.

Not on otservlist due to Pangeria project on which I was involved, my 8.0 servers never been spoofed (sent fake info to otservlist). If you got any doubts feel free to login and compare our players activity to any other server you choose - even these with 7.x servers with 1k+ online.

@xinn sorry for dusturbing you, but any chances we can figure out my problem? Would be so good if we do.

Kasteria always been spoofed dont talk shit.
And Xinn is just about as corrupted as any other polak, he even used to let Retrocores be on otservlist with that massive spoff Marcus always been doin. Guess everything is possible to solve with some extra bucks in the pocket ;)