• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Kasteria always been spoofed dont talk shit.
And Xinn is just about as corrupted as any other polak, he even used to let Retrocores be on otservlist with that massive spoff Marcus always been doin. Guess everything is possible to solve with some extra bucks in the pocket ;)
mmm bruh,
I think Xinn could never do something such

Damn even though it's a custom client, I have already seen an afk botter making runes with auto healer. Rip.

Kasteria always been spoofed dont talk shit.
And Xinn is just about as corrupted as any other polak, he even used to let Retrocores be on otservlist with that massive spoff Marcus always been doin. Guess everything is possible to solve with some extra bucks in the pocket ;)
I'm not speaking shits, even Xinn confrimed on some thread about Gunzodus that Kasteria was not spoofed (never sent a fake online number to otservlist). However, it's Askara thread not Kasteria nor Retrocores so it's off-topic. Have a nice day.

We would like to thank all players who have joined us here on Askara. This unique server had an amazing launch of over 1000 players and we have hugely enjoyed seeing the start of everyone’s journey in this long term project.

aW5D9dq.png

Since the very beginning we have managed to respond to 100’s of reports, suggestions and received incredible feedback from players. Your thoughts are extremely important to us as we navigate through the opening stages of the server. The team has worked around the clock to ensure our response time has been fast.

For all current and new players just joining don’t forget to spend some time on our website as you have extremely useful links such as our YouTube Channel, map preview, Wikipedia, quest tutorials and much more.

We look forward to keeping you updated and welcome you to Askara!

Could you change the loot rate here for example 2x/2.5x? Because it's too hard with the money.
I suspect that if my team did not buy Pacc and Djinns, we would get out of this ots because of lack of money. This ots is pay to win.

Untitled.jpg

Could this maybe be fixed? This is the reason why allowing "Macro Training" is a terrible idea....

Pretty ridiculous considering You can't walk through people through PZ so now we are all completely trapped from AFK Macroers

Literally paid premium account to be stuck in the temple

Last edited:
Could you change the loot rate here for example 2x/2.5x? Because it's too hard with the money.
I suspect that if my team did not buy Pacc and Djinns, we would get out of this ots because of lack of money. This ots is pay to win.
What are you saying about? Pacc gives no advantage with loot rate or whatever and djinns are available to get by completing The Djinn Wars Quest - The Djinn War - Wiki (https://wiki.askara.net/wiki/the-djinn-war)
View attachment 43407

Could this maybe be fixed? This is the reason why allowing "Macro Training" is a terrible idea....

Pretty ridiculous considering You can't walk through people through PZ so now we are all completely trapped from AFK Macroers

Literally paid premium account to be stuck in the temple
Will be fixed till next server save.

What are you saying about? Pacc gives no advantage with loot rate or whatever and djinns are available to get by completing The Djinn Wars Quest - The Djinn War - Wiki (https://wiki.askara.net/wiki/the-djinn-war)

Will be fixed till next server save.

He probably means that he sold the shop stuff for cash in order to buy supplies. Can be hard at times to keep on hunting with gfbs, but meh.

Another thing, for some reason GFBs are 2 soul points while Fireballs are 3 soul points, could Fireballs be dropped to 1-2 soul points per rune if you keep the GFBs at 2?

He probably means that he sold the shop stuff for cash in order to buy supplies. Can be hard at times to keep on hunting with gfbs, but meh.

Another thing, for some reason GFBs are 2 soul points while Fireballs are 3 soul points, could Fireballs be dropped to 1-2 soul points per rune if you keep the GFBs at 2?
Well, yeh I'll decrease soul points to 2 for fireballs.
meanwhile there is 100 % boost for 4 vocations
you didn't even check that.
frag system is a joke
gg 15h wasted
And how did you calculated that there is any boost for 4 vocations? There is literally none, just checked it once again in server files.

Last edited:
? you say its not spoofed so i just write to you that is not true,your server are spoofed with this trainers and auto reconnect XD

XDDDDDDDDDD SPOOF WITH AUTORECONNECT/TRAINERS DEDOT DEDOT DEDOT DEDOT DEDOT DEDOT DEDOT
I don't want to argue with you kid, watch casts on our server and compare it to Realesta (each of cast from Askara you may see dozens of players walking around) while all of spawns on Realesta (WHICH SHOWS 1500 PLAYERS ONLINE) are EMPTY. Also, please consider looking on Ankrahmun or any other city (mana shops) on your BELOVED server, like every day, hour, second, milisecond there are around 50 players that doing nothing, just staying. Then we may talk which server is as you called DEDOT. Cry is free. Have a nice day.

@GOD Wille Alot of players including me have the feeling of lag when walking and dragging items. Can you hvae look on that otherwise we cant war.

Can you fix the frags? Don't want my friends to quit the server... I stay here as I enjoy the map, but they are going to quit as they can't have a decent fight with current frag system. Could you at least think about some frag time reduction or perhaps a 'yellow-skull' system that worked great at other servers? War people could fight while rpgers could enjoy the content?

Can you fix the frags? Don't want my friends to quit the server... I stay here as I enjoy the map, but they are going to quit as they can't have a decent fight with current frag system. Could you at least think about some frag time reduction or perhaps a 'yellow-skull' system that worked great at other servers? War people could fight while rpgers could enjoy the content?
Well, I've been thinking almost whole day what can we do instead of increase frags or decrease time of frag. The thing is (not saying you are doing it), but there are bunch of players that are killing people just to kill the server (massive pk) and haven't found a proper solution instead of adding frag remover to the store (should be CHEAP, but it's preventing people from random killing everyone just to make them quit), spoke already with some war team members and they agreed with that, what do you think about it?