• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Please don't compare our servers to these others ;-) We already prepared some nice changes, that will be shared at the moment we will release server start date :)

Small teaser of very first client update;
qJ4pjJ4.png

Could you add market system? So we don't have to waste time on trade etc, we can put stuff on market go to job and when we are back use the cash to exp etc?

Please don't compare our servers to these others ;-) We already prepared some nice changes, that will be shared at the moment we will release server start date :)

Small teaser of very first client update;
qJ4pjJ4.png
I don't want to be impertinent but, who the fuck cares about this features? Nowadays everyone knows the stats of a Magic plate armor and almost every item. The people wants new respawns, new quests, new towns, useful features, etc....

It's 8.0 bro xd

Yea but that's a quality of life change rather than a bad thing, and I am pretty sure since he is using OTclient and is skilled he can add that, if not nothing happens either...

With trade depending on the time of the day I need to spend 15 minutes or 1 hours selling random shit on trade while I could just put it on market log in later and go hunt when i log in.

I don't really care but I always hated trade even back in the day on official tibia...

You are also saying people don't have time to play, so this only helps that claim as well....

But as I said if he can't or doesn't want to add it it's still fine...

Xaviv : But as I said if he can't or doesn't want to add it it's still fine...

yes, its still fine xD

And the only way you can make yourself look better is if you dont have tutors who promote them selling ccs/ go around in teamspeaks selling characters doing other casual stuff.......
Be more active on Askara make events with find gm ppl are age of 23+ but in tibia they are still 14-15(always remember that) and u will keep this one alive, since its unique map and a very good niche in it make exp little harder after level 161 and this ot is beastmode untill christmast

And the only way you can make yourself look better is if you dont have tutors who promote them selling ccs/ go around in teamspeaks selling characters doing other casual stuff.......
Be more active on Askara make events with find gm ppl are age of 23+ but in tibia they are still 14-15(always remember that) and u will keep this one alive, since its unique map and a very good niche in it make exp little harder after level 161 and this ot is beastmode untill christmast
Selling characters won't be a trouble anymore, as many of you requested that system before we decided to finally introduce it, however it's still under testing.

1598532308904.png

its possible to add something for pkers without guild ? like make it visable on site who is top serial killer

Dont forget how to mwall 2sqms this round of Askara
Vidar, don't be mean to non-pvpers. They have feelings like we all do.
Selling characters won't be a trouble anymore, as many of you requested that system before we decided to finally introduce it, however it's still under testing.

View attachment 49282
Thats actually nice. When can we expect rates, release date etc?

/god julius caesar

Dont forget how to mwall 2sqms this round of Askara???
@Vidar man haha fuck u
julia why u say shit like this u always die like retard and spamming trade that is dead ots
go challenge me on askara if u call me non pvper pussy

Last edited:
It's enough with pvp e in war - also please write so we have evidence that all botter hence the user shall be banished!