• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Many of you were asking what may they get from Xur'goth - we decided to make an full list of the prizes you may get from that Event!

• 1% of total experience of your character
  • 1-5 prey bonus rerolls
  • 3% experience boost for 4 hours
  • boots of haste
  • amulet of loss
  • golden legs
  • demon shield
  • bag of time rings
  • bag of might rings
  • bag of stone skins
  • backpack of sudden death runes (6x charges)
  • backpack of ultimate healing runes (6x charges)
  • backpack of magic wall runes (18x charges)

Additionaly, we have decided to increase it's health and total experience that Xur'goth gives from 1,000,000 to 3,000,000.

Watch out for the next turn!

Prey changes:
Due to a lot of requests we received from you about lowering Prey reroll list price we have decided to decrease it's price by 50%.

Wikipedia:
We have updated an Wikipedia (Wiki (https://wiki.askara.net/)) with the new creatures and items on Askara!

Can you upload task info,there is many tasks not added on wikia, also add some hardstyle spawns

nice empty its better without u crybaby u would exit after 3 days wpierdol like always pusskid
Post automatically merged:

@Niebieski i send msg on kasteria.pl fb about one char

nice empty its better without u crybaby u would exit after 3 days wpierdol like always pusskid
Post automatically merged:

@Niebieski i send msg on kasteria.pl fb about one char
Task page on Wikipedia has been updated, I will take a look on fanpage within few minutes.

Please fix the cams System!! and make it like before so everyone can upload his cams..

i can't even watch the cams Why! ?

Its fake empty probably, he dont have time for iglica, but we still play and exping chars. Give us 3-4 days and boisko reload start make big gather, we fixed warriorek to lead

Please fix the cams System!! and make it like before so everyone can upload his cams..

i can't even watch the cams Why! ?
There is something wrong and we are aware of this. I will make another attempt to fix the issue tommorow, however if you want to watch your cam just open it and use /goto 30 on hotkey, should work.

0eabfb5552bafbbf7e45ccb86b084091.png

@Niebieski doesnt work hermano

Have it ever worked? I have receied the same error message since the server opened 8 september.
I don't know homie, I just tried the example he told us to use and wanted to show that not even that works.

@Niebieski please fix this cam so I can upload where Unkillable clearly uses energy ring scripts aswell as they use combo liderska......

Update!

Cam server should be fixed now, please check it and let me know if all cams works as they should.

They are not working, also you should ban these botters its immense what they do its not even funny to run after a guy who can just be on hp cause his bot will throw e ring on hand immediately on 40% hp...
Also we were killing Gucio Keradd and Bialy Keradd today and both of them were afk healing/manaing emselfs on freezemoth full afkando.... Profitska 4kk from the loot by them but anyways you should ban boterska

Dont worry, theres a client he was making for 2 years which is "anti bot" xD :) :)
Yes, it is anti-bot client, the thing is rifbot is actively developed and everytime we are increasing security - Rifbot owner bypassing it. We are doing our best