• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
normal people not joining server where its 2500 players online, but what can i say, im probably psycho, and you are very healthy player that changing server every weekend

good move with deleting preys, and tournament from start

now only :

delete shared exp
delete trainers
instant deletion of every character if catched on using bot

MOST IMPORTANT

i know you wont do these things untill people keeps comming to your kotlet, but the one thing you could change, because every brained person see, that change this stupid 20% dmg and 20% more healing to something exclusive for every vocation.
I dont play any server since last realera but still on realera i dont make any good level and dont waste me time for it cuz i just dont have it and server die after 2 weeks

This version is viola, finally a decent hit after all fails last year from kasteria, realera, olders etc...

No high levels yet (usually people are 200+ by this time)
Money is hard to get but no too hard so u cant war and shit

enought war abd rpg players, best edition since askara early 2020

Maybe its good time to start up soon once again with New content? Or something else
Post automatically merged:

Maybe its good time to start up soon once again with New content? Or something else

Would like to see ot with this rates and version, but without shit like boosted party exp,preys, spoof and trainers max 2h per day.

Would like to see ot with this rates and version, but without shit like boosted party exp,preys, spoof and trainers max 2h per day.
you will never have a good fun if u will see the usual teams are playing cause they play to win. not for fun as us, and this is a huge difference. and i promise if these same enemies for us will keep playing without any extra team, same story will be repeated.

you will never have a good fun if u will see the usual teams are playing cause they play to win. not for fun as us, and this is a huge difference. and i promise if these same enemies for us will keep playing without any extra team, same story will be repeated.
Agree with you once again ,would be nice to be same OT like in corona with only dp market and autoloot ,plus smaller teams who will fight for caves and obs of 20 vs 20 then more teams are comming for sure and would Love to keep that lvl for making runes in t monks so when someone got noob char u can exiva him by online list and loot his runes ,I believe OT will last longer then

@Niebieski
you serious? already u made this rates and server died faster than anyone though, do something higher + delete ur spoof ffs
edit: ahhh i dont care its some strange map server, gl hf
From LevelTo LevelExperience multiplier

Many people were asking me on steam etc if we gonna play, the answer is - we are not coming to play on next spoofed low rate that will die in 5 days.

Have fun to every1 else tho. Three days of playing then Christmas and new years after that.