• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Are you willing to add buy/sell char option so ppl can switch to other char/class when they are bored of their own class which they have enough of.
Yes, we are considering adding it semi later, currently we have got another priorities :)

The start went smooth and we didn't face any huge problems on the start of our server. The amount of players was higher than we expected, and went over 1600! Thanks for your activity, it means a lot for us.

We highly recommend to stay tune with our social medias!

In our youtube channel soon will start appear short guides from our server to help u succed and enjoy the server, leave a subscribe to stay tune, also there will be some giveaways so defenitely you should check it out.

Also we got a facebook fanpage where u can contact us, and find most important informations, current and future events and some more.

Finally we got a discord server which we recommend you the most to join it, because its easiest way to contact us, expect the game of course. There will be giveaway for 50 premium points code everyday in general chat section it will appear between 18:00 and 21:00 CEST. Also there is few voice channels to speak with each other, as well you can find crew members there and ask them anything.

Now time for few informations about changes and questions mostly asked ...

From today's server save every mount give same amount of speed (+10), earlier on our vision was to make it just cosmetic "bonus", but as soon as we get many requests and suggestions from you; our community, we decided to change the bonus and make it more usefull.

From tommorow's server save which is at 6 June 2020, there will be possibility to repeat the tasks both for cash and those for exp, every next reward will be decreased by a half, so rewards will get lower, and lower. The second time you will report the task you will receive 50 % of basic reward, third - 33 %, fourth 22 % etc.

Death redemption is not working properly at the moment, we have investigated the problem and with next server save it will start to work as it should. By that time we recommend you to not use it! However, if you already bought it don't worry, we are returning all points spent for it.

Another thing which we would love to mention is that every day on Kasteria at 20:00 CEST there is event called War Event, everyone may join, even rookgaard players. Event is free to join and noone will lose their items! So all you need to worry about is giving your best on pvp arena. Winning team get 5% bonus exp for 6 hours when the losing one get 2% bonus.

We would love to present to you as well new commend which will be added after next server save which is !vial - when you type that command after drinking a potion the empty flask will just dissapear from your inventory. However, if you want to make vials appear again you have to use that command once again.

Many people suggest us that when you exp in full team including every vocation, the experience you get is much lower than on solo hunt - we are listening your expectations and decided to increase bonus by 20% after next server save.

Worth to mention is a fact that we have our own Wikipedia which you may find at top left corner of our webpage. In this place you can find many answers for your questions, one of the new bookmarks which was added today is Vocation Informations, many people asked about details of each vocation so we added it to help you out, obviously if you can't find answer there, in our server we have help channel where mostly all of time there is a person to help you out.

We are very happy that you have choosen our server, we will keep the work on this server to provide you stable and great place to spend your time in Kasteria.

Best wishes,
Kasteria support.

From today's server save every mount give same amount of speed (+10), earlier on our vision was to make it just cosmetic "bonus", but as soon as we get many requests and suggestions from you; our community, we decided to change the bonus and make it more usefull.
You dont care about what people telling u right? then make the option to obtain mounts through the game otherwise u making it p2win.
Many people suggest us that when you exp in full team including every vocation, the experience you get is much lower than on solo hunt - we are listening your expectations and decided to increase bonus by 20% after next server save.
Now you increase the bonus?, after people set the teamhunts already with non having an rp coz it wasnt worth it before???

Well its niebieski I wasnt expecting anything from u DOG.

You dont care about what people telling u right? then make the option to obtain mounts through the game otherwise u making it p2win.

Now you increase the bonus?, after people set the teamhunts already with non having an rp coz it wasnt worth it before???

Well its niebieski I wasnt expecting anything from u DOG.
I bet you are in a support and reading these all complains we receiving by alot of people both sides - war and rpg players. If there wouldn't be as many complains about such things we obviously won't do these changes. So yes, we are listening to our players and we meet their expectations.

I bet you are in a support and reading these all complains we do by alot of people war and rpg players. If there wouldn't be complains about such things we obviously won't do these changes.
Which complains? about what? mounts? people dont like mounts it making look orsha ots and decreasing the 8.0 feeling. In my opinion if you add speed bonus on mounts you have to make them obtainable through game, without paying money, maybe add quests that give u mounts.

About vocation bonus, we decided to not add rp/ed to our teamhunt coz exp would be way better without them and now you changing all the bonuses after 1 day start, do you think this is logical?

Why did you say at the beginning that mounts arent giving speed bonus and now u changed ur opinion? this mounts are horrible and are fking pay2win. Also why do u change those bonuses when the server already start? we had a double ms + ek setup, and now we have to change it bcs ur stupid, but hey im not suprised u are niebieski ._.

edit: also i payed henricus blessings + djinns on that character(ms), now i have to pay it again if i need to make a druid? XDDDDDD
THEN I HOPE U GIVE ME BACK MY HENRICUS BLESSINGS FOR MY NEW ELDER DRUID

Which complains? about what? mounts? people dont like mounts it making look orsha ots and decreasing the 8.0 feeling. In my opinion if you add speed bonus on mounts you have to make them obtainable through game, without paying money, maybe add quests that give u mounts.

About vocation bonus, we decided to not add rp/ed to our teamhunt coz exp would be way better without them and now you changing all the bonuses after 1 day start, do you think this is logical?
Every change we do is due to complains about these. Like yesterday, we read and answer around 500 players just about mounts.

Of course, we will add some quest for mount in-game, never said we will not do that.

About vocation bonus - yes, exactly just because it's first day of the server it's better to add it just right now and not later.
Post automatically merged:

Why did you say at the beginning that mounts arent giving speed bonus and now u changed ur opinion? this mounts are horrible and are fking pay2win. Also why do u change those bonuses when the server already start? we had a double ms + ek setup, and now we have to change it bcs ur stupid, but hey im not suprised u are niebieski ._.
Explained it above, not it's not like "hey it's Niebieski", it's like HEY actually server admin listening to his players. You never hosted a server, you don't know how it works, and you never been managing hundreds of players as we do. We are trying to make server as good as we can for every player.

Explained it above, not it's not like "hey it's Niebieski", it's like HEY actually server admin listening to his players. You never hosted a server, you don't know how it works, and you never been managing hundreds of players as we do. We are trying to make server as good as we can for every player.
So then give my points back of henricus blessings or atleast remove it from my master sorc and give it to my druid, because i payed it for my master but now that u change all those bonuses i need to change voc :/

Every change we do is due to complains about these. Like yesterday, we read and answer around 500 players just about mounts.

Of course, we will add some quest for mount in-game, never said we will not do that.

About vocation bonus - yes, exactly just because it's first day of the server it's better to add it just right now and not later.

Yeah its not about niebieski... XD mounts arent from 8.0 if you want mounts you go 12.00. Mounts are fucking bullshit making everything unclear and making it dirty in warmodes, You just added mounts coz u want $$ and you dont care about your playerbase, and dont tell me bullshits that playerbase complained about mounts not giving speed, coz iam not a retarded guy that belive this kind of shits u wrote overhere.

You established an early terms, you said clearly mounts werent giving speed and vocation bonus was 5% per each vocation, and 40% with full team, and now coz people didnt read those terms that you said previously many times, Im forced to change my whole teamhunt and forced to buy a mount.

People complaining? tell them to first read the terms and the descriptions of the items that they are buying, coz if you said that mounts werent giving speed, and they bought them thinking they would give you, its not your fault, is theirs coz they arent reading the description of items.

^THIS PEOPLE DOENST ADDAPT TO YOUR TERMS AND U HAVE TO CHANGE WHOLE SYSTEM? XDDDDDDDDDD

vocation bonus was 5% per each vocation, and 40% with full team
It will work exactly same as you said and I said after next server save. Unfortunately, we didn't push commit to our product server but to test server and your current bonus for full team is 20%, if you don't believe it just calculate it bud. So, currently you are complaining about something you don't know.

The thing about mounts is, we having alot of people from newest client, alot of RPG players - even WAR players were complaining about it after server launch, it's not something that we decided to add just because we wanted to.

The thing about mounts is, we having alot of people from newest client, alot of RPG players - even WAR players were complaining about it after server launch, it's not something that we decided to add just because we wanted to.

Im pretty sure noone from war complained about that literally noone

Do you really think I have added it because I wanted to? People are buying it anyway even just for cosmetic things as they do in every each game. And about proofing it, whenever I will get a time to do research of chat logs I will do that.

It will work exactly same as you said and I said after next server save. Unfortunately, we didn't push commit to our product server but to test server and your current bonus for full team is 20%, if you don't believe it just calculate it bud. So, currently you are complaining about something you don't know.

Idk u said at the start it was giving 40% when full vocations if im not wrong and now you write this " Many people suggest us that when you exp in full team including every vocation, the experience you get is much lower than on solo hunt - we are listening your expectations and decided to increase bonus by 20% after next server save. "
So when I just read this I just suppose u increasing 20% the default bonus it was giving you, so I supposed u made 60% bonus now, anyways I propose for you to show the formula you using for this party shared.

And about mounts speed, what about if you make a poll? if there is 500 people that complain about that It will be easy for them to win the poll.

Do you really think I have added it because I wanted to? People are buying it anyway even just for cosmetic things as they do in every each game. And about proofing it, whenever I will get a time to do research of chat logs I will do that.
As I said ^ make a POLL

I dont complain much but I truelly hate mounts, I remember being retired from tibia for many years and watched a random stream and saw the guy running around on a goddamn horse made me wanna smash my screen :)

I dont complain much but I truelly hate mounts, I remember being retired from tibia for many years and watched a random stream and saw the guy running around on a goddamn horse made me wanna smash my screen :)
Of course everyone hate mounts, the people that play 8.0 is coz they want old feelings, but he think we are retardeds or something.

Pls listen to your loyal active players instead of some kids with money. For everyone intrest make a poll about speed with mounts. Everyone will be happy and u wont look like money greedy owner!

Pls listen to your loyal active players instead of some kids with money. For everyone intrest make a poll about speed with mounts. Everyone will be happy and u wont look like money greedy owner!
Anyways if he make a poll he will spoof it like he spoof his server.

I will just stop to speak with you Arny, like really will do that. If you knows better about people expectations, or even server itself. One time friend of mine Kygov listen to your 'ideas' when he was creating Pangeria - 80% of people were complaining about these ideas. Having almost 1700 players on the server means that people like it, they like how it works and they like things we do. As I said few times already, I haven't did any change just because I wanted to do that without a reason.

Polls means nothing actually Spillevink, we have been doing polls on Askara - like 10% of players been even using it, even when we were doing an poll about Spirit Fields (which TEAMS asked for) - these all people [teams] were not involved in that poll, they doesn't give a f*ck just to vote YES while they really wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.