• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Kasteria is strong team to respond to the expectations of players, that's why due to a lot of requests from players to implement some new spawn we would like to present brand new exp place on which you may find new monsters called Skeleton Warriors. We shun from adding new cities as there is already too many on current server map, we have choosed to expand already existing deserted terrains, that's why Skeleton Warriors spawn has been added inside Ab'dendriels Castle.

Kasteria - Map preview (https://map.kasteria.pl/#zoom,17,position,32593,31640,10)

Please get in mind, that our web map is not updated yet so you cannot see how the spawn looks like, but follow the place we sent above and use pick to the north from Minotaur Guard to get in.

We would like to thanks to all players who's helping us developing the server with their feedbacks. We are building strong community and we believe we may stay much longer than ever.

Regards,
Kasteria team.

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION, FIX THE DOMAIN FOR SPANISH PPL ITS SO ANNOYING TO USE A PROXY TO GET INTO THE WEBSITE

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION, FIX THE DOMAIN FOR SPANISH PPL ITS SO ANNOYING TO USE A PROXY TO GET INTO THE WEBSITE
Hello, Im sorry but we wont open our website for Spain for some reason

I know the reason, some stupids from spain scammed u making chargebacks on their payments, maybe just deny payments from spain?

Do u think that blocking webpage for spanish people it's a problem for them? they can enter with a proxy easily. xd

I know the reason, some stupids from spain scammed u making chargebacks on their payments, maybe just deny payments from spain?
Do u think that blocking webpage for spanish people it's a problem for them? they can enter with a proxy easily. xd

Thats where cryptocurrencies win over paypal and smiliar services :D

Following an investigation we have made a another changes with the ability to drag stone skin amulet or energy ring using a bot. You can no longer use this bot to auto drag stone skin amulets/energy rings. All players must update their client so this effect will take place, without updating you will not be able to drag these items up to your slots.

Update will come after next server save which is on Sunday 21 June.

Last edited:
A calendar might be a worthwhile investment.
I'm surprised that a guy for whom time is so valuable wastes it writting biting comments. Everyone makes mistakes, and I think reading the entire content of the post is very easy to guess that it is obviously about 21st June.

I'm surprised that a guy for whom time is so valuable wastes it writting biting comments.
Where did you get that from? I wouldn't know, just seems like you're getting all defensive now. It's not biting either, just a simple hint, in the form of a joke, at the date being wrong.

Everyone makes mistakes, and I think reading the entire content of the post is very easy to guess that it is obviously about 21st June.
Yeah, I simply pointed it out, so you can correct it.

90% people on cast using auto looter bot. Im 100% sure if they have autoloot, they have auto heal, auto ssa, auto enery ring too... Nice Spoofsteria 1100 ppl online and 1k ppl at trainers XDDDD

Yes, on this ot 90% use auto looter in bot. I suggest implement an auto looter for a client for honest players without a bot to even out chances with bots. Other things should be blocked.

16:35 Congratulations! You have won the war against Oldschool Airlines with 50 frags.
love it opór not found

I always hear about news of limitations being made to bots capabilities.
I thought the whole point want to stop bots completely, not stop a few of their functions.

Can someone state what bot currently works for this server?

@Unkillable
Where are u rpg king, u cried on askara for Kasteria and now u are not exping/playing here either

Where is the mount quest that you promised? where are those updated of new respawns new places new quests? I guess you dont care anymore about ur server and is actually 3 big teams playing, can you do any update anything new? please dont lose your players xd

Status
Not open for further replies.