• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Okey so dont play and go play medivia?

New teams are in the making and will be done on Tuseday. There is 500-600players on the day and if you like rpg it has alot to offer :)
Thanks Spillevink!🙈

Does any1 have clue why i cant access Kasteria site?
I'm getting this error - 1565492151059.png

Thing is, that i cant access it from 2 different PC's. I wonder if it might have anything to do with the fact, that i dont live in Europe/NA. Just in Asia.
My phone have same issues

Last edited:
So what guys, next server? Waiting for realesta to switch? xD

is this Spectrum Ship actually done or just still in progress? been 4 days without it showing up

Wille, im still waiting for any sort of help from you , regarding my issue :) Scroll up :)

Why did you put so much time on a new client that is "anti bot" when you clearly dont care about botters? I have reported Rio who is botting on cast and even admitting it to me on msg.

21:37 Mohammad [132]: you have auto loot on your cavebot
21:37 Mohammad [132]: its so obvious
21:37 Rio [191]: and
21:37 Rio [191]: ?

21:39 Mohammad [132]: Rio is botting on cast and even admitting it to me in chat
21:39 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.
21:40 Gamemaster: Thanks, we will check him.
21:40 Your request has been closed.

Nothing happens? Why waste time on your new client when your wiki is not up to date. You clearly dont care about botters so fuck that client and fix your website and write on your site that its OK to use bot.

Reactions: PDG
Status
Not open for further replies.