• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
6 months edition? so last edition still alive? So why by last 3 months u can't change number's of player online? Still shows the same player by last 3 months..... abc.png NICE ACTIVITY XDDDDD

You are right on kasteria oen year ago you were active, but we stopped playing your ots bc you favor some ppl ;] u are not neutral and i dont know why u cant put Rules before start ots and dont change it day by day. I didnt saw new client bc i dont play last 3 editions only join help Iskall in fights when they give me char. What do you want to talk about ? You wont fool us second time. Btw I know it`s more profitable for when u can start Edition per 3 months, but this is rly low.

You are right on kasteria oen year ago you were active, but we stopped playing your ots bc you favor some ppl ;] u are not neutral and i dont know why u cant put Rules before start ots and dont change it day by day. I didnt saw new client bc i dont play last 3 editions only join help Iskall in fights when they give me char. What do you want to talk about ? You wont fool us second time. Btw I know it`s more profitable for when u can start Edition per 3 months, but this is rly low.
If you were a hoster you would understand, that sometimes botters getting out of control. It's not something that happening only on Kasteria, it happend on every each ots or even on real tibia. Thats why instead of trying to protect server against bots by adding patches server side, we decided to move on and use totaly custom game client in which we may easy control bot users. It's not like I want to fool you or your teammates, I just want to solve conflict between you and me. I believe that we might create stable based on community opinion server once again.

as topic says

mitch u got no permissions to speak
legendary leader

warjaty full reaload msg me everyone for ts
open battle 5 minuts and than sneaks
making team with zabijamy i hope you you will show how strong you are
never back down

storm is coming

/veziv

Idk why people would even bother playing here xd
Simple, its best 8.0 server. Not everyone is fan of 7.x servers. Like I can ask you tell me the reason people playing 7.x servers where open battles are just spamming gfbs inside enemies.

God Wille tell me what do You think about static exp, how was on first kasteria edition ?

Some ppl never joined tibia higher then 7.6 it reminds kid time, some play bc Puniogaming play and some play bc dont have good ots 8.0 and higher to play but 95% of them use sd on F7 so its not tibia 7.4.

all of u people are funny, u will never learn how much niebieski is broken? niebieski should pay to people from teams to play, and give to team 15 acc with 150 lvl with bp cc, like he do for veziv team, or just make war server where when u login u have 150 lvl, and only war, if u want have higher lvl u must send 1$ and u have 200.

all of u people are funny, u will never learn how much niebieski is broken? niebieski should pay to people from teams to play, and give to team 15 acc with 150 lvl with bp cc, like he do for veziv team, or just make war server where when u login u have 150 lvl, and only war, if u want have higher lvl u must send 1$ and u have 200.
Yes - you knew this and u were still playing :D I just dont understand why u crying here because u will still playing on his servers

Wayr senzu dont play his ots last 3 editions so what u talking about ?
So he only heard about free items from other players and now he iss writing everything right? ?

Btw - Will you show us any proofs of this words which u're saying all the time?
Or u just trying to ,,destroy" this ots ?

Last edited:
God Wille tell me what do You think about static exp, how was on first kasteria edition ?
I'm not sure if a static exp rate would be a good decision nowadays, sad but true.
So he only heard about free items from other players and now he iss writing everything right? ?

Btw - Will you show us any proofs of this words which u're saying all the time?
Or u just trying to ,,destroy" this ots ?
There was never been a proof of these situations as there never been a single situation like that.

I'm not sure if a static exp rate would be a good decision nowadays, sad but true.

But don't create 5th edition with last stage x2 trust me, because people are bored already. I had on 3 last editions 250lvl+ and they were died, because above level 221, when exp was x2 leveling up becomes very tedious and such characters are not suitable for battle, because death costs 2 hours of gaining experience.

I write the same on every forum edition so that you improve dmg at a high level, because the balance is disturbed. Dmg at a high level does not grow practically at all, it should be changed because it is the biggest drawback of 8.0.
Copy damage spell formula with 7.92 and this server will be perfect :p

Status
Not open for further replies.