• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why did you open server on Thursday? People who work what should do?
I mean you should have put the start of the ot today at 18.00
That was a big mistake in my opinion.

I agree with you but if that,s what is holding you back from playing dude really you have to reconsider your ways.
Server is very easy.
In one day you can get 60+ without effort.
But it's biggest flaw is that unfortunately it's unstable.

BTW
Can someone explain me how to set this otclient_dx?
I mean in the graphics tab what priority I should set or disable it totaly?
Because it's kinda unplayable when i have two clients open at the same time.

I have never seen a server opening on a Thursday. Ye i can take level 60 in 1 day. But when 30% of the server missed 1 day. Its no point on playing, and i dont care if server is not stable. He made a mistake on the opening. See you on next edition and GL to the server.

Sad to see that kondras 5000 USD client caused a disaster. I know that it's one of a kind and that issues might occur but things like that shouldn't happen.

I have never seen a server opening on a Thursday. Ye i can take level 60 in 1 day. But when 30% of the server missed 1 day. Its no point on playing, and i dont care if server is not stable. He made a mistake on the opening. See you on next edition and GL to the server.

Dude rethink it once more.
You can create char after Christmas and still be highest level.
Server is that simple.

Dude rethink it once more.
You can create char after Christmas and still be highest level.
Server is that simple.
Are you kidding me? Then it will be levels 150. (Now its already a level 100 after 24h)
I believe you should start the server next Friday 27th after Christmas. In order to get more people and equal fairness to everyone.
(Also US people wasnt able to login)

, bye :) gave it chance couldnt move on rookgard to oracle, no thanks
Could not get to Oracle? There are like 20 Oracles on rook to make it easy available for everyone.
We are sorry for lags. We moved server to new dedicated server.
Friday on OTSes is day with lowest number of players. I got stats from last 2 years, on each server there is lowest number of players on friday. People go party on fridays, not powergaming.

We had a lot of problems with client, game server and also biggest DDoS attack since 2 years.
We are very sorry for your deaths on lags, server offline times etc., but we are really doing the best we can.

We bought the best hardware we could. Really a lot of hardware.
Each of us worked for 15-17 hours yesterday and 8 hours today.
Before start we spent around 1000 hours on client/server/website/network updates to prevent common DDoS attacks and we hope in long term it will work.

i love they have 835 players online but the real players is around 30-40 players ha ha! another shit ot

I will quote a message that I seem to have to convey far too often:

If you're unsure about the rules, make sure to read the board rules and the official rules.
You are very much free to basically express any opinion you have about any server, as long as you conform to the rules.
It's not hard to act like a sensible, decent human being when having a discussion.
We're not here to teach you common sense and ethics, that was/is your parents' job.

If you are really insisting on not reading the rules, then I'll summarize a few pointers from what I've seen so far in this thread:
  • Don't talk about other servers on another server's advertisement thread.
  • Don't insult each other, nor the server owner.
  • Don't type in a foreign language.
  • Don't post off-topic messages.
  • Don't troll.
  • Don't act like a degenerated monkey.
Good luck!
Some of you seem to need it.

This client is so awful.
It locks some hotkeys very often and keeps spamming it.
It don't execute certain hotkeys when you hold arrow keys.
Even though I have 600 fps it seems so choppy.
Random character jumps occur too.
Never thought I say something like this.
But you better bring old client back because this is preventing me from playing.

We would appreciate, if Kasteria would not attack RetroCores with those awful DDoS attacks..
Find different target...

We would appreciate, if Kasteria would not attack RetroCores with those awful DDoS attacks..
Find different target...
We would appreciate if you stop talking shit, first of all you are propably not a person which got access to anykind of serverlogs. Second, we never attacked. Third, we would say the same about you that you were doing this against us and we didnt as it cannot be proofed. Fourth, we was too busy on blocking attacks on our own server. You should never threat anyone before you get facts/proofs.

99.198.122.xx

the same cluster you use to spoof with

So yeah, lets talk about taking shit :)

But hey, dont reply, i guess you are probably not a person which got access to anykind of serverlogs.

Edit
Oh boy... VVV

Attachments

Last edited:
99.198.122.xx

But hey, dont reply, i guess you are probably not a person which got access to anykind of serverlogs.
And where did we used the IP you have sent?

99.198.122.xx

1. I don't see IP 99.x.x.x on list of my IPs.
2. Same cluster? We are hosting in OVH. They got a lot of servers (around 150k) and IPs and as every datacenter they get IPs in ranges, which they give (random) to people that buy servers.
3. Are we fucking idiots? Who the hell attacks with UDP flood in 2019? It's time to move to OVH datacenter bro. You can DISABLE INCOMING UDP on your IP - on 10.000 gb/s firewall (yes, gb/s, not mb/s).
1576912367382.png

and this option is free, with every dedic, from cheapest 3 euro VPS.

We had 800gb/s UDP flood 2 editions ago, server went down for 3 minutes, then firewall blocked all UDP attackers. It was in time when we had no 'block all UDP rule', it was auto-detected by OVH anti-ddos system (also included with every server).

I don't know who is attacking all servers at start (from around year), but I would suspect someone who is not getting attacked. We got attacks every edition. Sometimes we find out how to handle them, sometimes not.

Truth is Kasti's G-SHOCK Company earned money at start. Actually server is ending, next edition will be probably in February.
See you soon!
Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.