• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
With today's server save we added the following things:

- new ammunition for paladins - freeze arrows, which works similiar to burst arrows but attacking by energy
- new conjure spell for paladins - exevo con ice, which is convicing freeze arrows
- new team hunt spawn located in Formorgar Mines
- new item set - freeze, which is similiar to crown set
- freeze set sellable in Rashid

Is that boost for RP @GOD Wille? Arrows same as Bursts but energy power? Awesome, thanks!

Is that boost for RP @GOD Wille? Arrows same as Bursts but energy power? Awesome, thanks!
Xamer, what did you exactly expect from us? Post some details about what is wrong with paladin vocation and we may take a look on that, but I hope it's not about damage which is already high (remember, that it's not a MAGE!).

To be honest I think energy arrows is a good boost for paladin especially for teamhunts [almost on all teamhunt slots there are monsters that are weak to energy]

We are pleased to announce that the previously announced Warzone II are in the final stage and will be introduced together with the Sunday's server save. In addition to the second boss, a new NPC will be added which will have 3 more missions to complete. In addition, Carina Smith will buy from you all kinds of gems, the only condition that must be met in order to be able to trade with it is to have 480 Warzone points.

TH2mt9f.png

Due to lot of questions about what Warzone is and where it is done - we decided to write a guide - HERE, which will tell you where and how to complete the mission in The Outlaw Society.

On Saturday, along with the server's save, new tasks are going to be implemented!

Have a nice day,
Kasteria.pl

We would like to present you a war movie that has been made by one of our players Mahmoud. Player has been awarded by 500 premium points, as for movie competition!

Also, we would like to apologize, but due to technical issues we had to delay Warzone II update till Monday!

As for many of you current map of Team Battle Event started to being boring we have decided to add another one, totaly new arena map - which has been made in yalahar like style. We believe that everyone of you gonna like it as we do!

LwRNnp7.png

Map is going to be implemented within next server save which is on 6 October.

good luck
Thank you =)

#PATCH NOTES
With tommorow's server save which is on 8 October, a new dragon type will appear on the server, along with a new spawn of these creatures. You will be able to get in to the spawn through Strikog's boat located to the east of Port Hope.

2VphcS6.png

Have fun,
Kasteria Support.

Is it possible to buy characters already made on your server? I mean some option on website like character auction or "buy/sell" char option

Is it possible to buy characters already made on your server? I mean some option on website like character auction or "buy/sell" char option
Unfortunately we do not offer that option.

We would like to present you a war movie that has been made by one of our players Furion Nazario Proxima. Player has been awarded by 500 premium points, as for movie competition!

Join us now!

HI, im a spanish player and cant find anywhere information about custom content as the warzones i see on news(wich i dont get what they are really), how war mode is working,when are team battle events( i had so much fun in the first 1 but i dont know if its a fixed time or gms do it whenever they see ppl bored/no war) how can i start tasks(i only can do the first they given me when i got into mainland, roping monsters driking mfs etc but cant find where to start things like troll or rotworm task. In general, some server details on changes there are here in comparison to normal 8.0. Also im looking for some ppl to play here, im spanish but i speak good english and i love to pvp eventho im too old and more into 7.x but i love 8.0 too.

Also, this server seems to my mind pretty wealthy, i see wars every day, lots of players in depots etc, U think is late to start here? i would really love to play here for some months, if it gets post chrismas it would be awesome, what u guys thinking? will be worth to start this days?

IF any1 wants to teamhunt or powergame a character with a paladin friend just msg me here or ingame! Thanks for all, nice server overall

PS; yeah, i just created my acc here, i check otland since years ago but never was bothered to create my acc xd

Great server. One question though, are there going to be any reset in the near future?

Great server. One question though, are there going to be any reset in the near future?
Hello,
HI, im a spanish player and cant find anywhere information about custom content as the warzones i see on news(wich i dont get what they are really), how war mode is working,when are team battle events( i had so much fun in the first 1 but i dont know if its a fixed time or gms do it whenever they see ppl bored/no war) how can i start tasks(i only can do the first they given me when i got into mainland, roping monsters driking mfs etc but cant find where to start things like troll or rotworm task. In general, some server details on changes there are here in comparison to normal 8.0. Also im looking for some ppl to play here, im spanish but i speak good english and i love to pvp eventho im too old and more into 7.x but i love 8.0 too.

Also, this server seems to my mind pretty wealthy, i see wars every day, lots of players in depots etc, U think is late to start here? i would really love to play here for some months, if it gets post chrismas it would be awesome, what u guys thinking? will be worth to start this days?

IF any1 wants to teamhunt or powergame a character with a paladin friend just msg me here or ingame! Thanks for all, nice server overall

PS; yeah, i just created my acc here, i check otland since years ago but never was bothered to create my acc xd
Hello, thank you for interest in our server - we are aware of that new players might be confused with all of these updates, we are currently looking for someone who may create simple wiki for us which should contains these custom things, as we believe everyone else know real tibia content. Stay tuned!

Thank you for such a great words, we really appreciate! We never planning to do any resets, it's all about players - as long as people are playing, no worries about any resets.

Do you follow the course of the Kasteria wars? If you are not, then you should definitely start it just right now by watching this war movie made by one of our players, Mahmoud. As it is his second war video we decided to grant him addition 50% points than usual and he received 750 premium points and special royal pumpkin outfit that is available to get through our shop.

It is this time of the year again. Evil forces are sending one of their cruelest and most malevolent spirits to the Kasterian lands to wreak havoc. It is also time to decorate your houses and guildhalls with spiderwebs, pumpkinheads, decorative skeletons and bats, these most beautiful houses are going to be rewarded!

upzrkBs.png

From saturday's server save till the server save on November 1, the Mutated Pumpkin will appear west of Darashia to spread terror all over the land. Additionaly, several raids with Halloween creatures on random city will take place during this time.

On Sunday, special island is going to be implemented to the Kasteria map on which Halloween event will take place everyday at 17:00 CET. The island will be invaded by different kinds of halloween monsters. Every player taking part in this event, will be rewarded after killing the main boss, that will appear in the last invasion.

Happy Halloween,
Kasteria support.

still waiting for kasteria to hit 8.1 version so druids be more dynamic with tera hur :p something

Status
Not open for further replies.