• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille really think about remove dice becouse only 5 ppl are earning money on it and 500 are losing :) u maybe get 30 euros from IT but think that if these 500 ppl wont lose money at dice will still Play = pacc :) Give US answer

Dice is destroying economy why?
1) some ppl xlogin after lose all
2) dicers are the richest ppl ( making price on CC etc)
3) yeah maybe some are buying after lose from shop but mostly buying from allegro etc :)

Server with dice = low economy

stop blaming the dice for your own gambling addiction. How hard is it to simple not gamble if you don't like that feature?

Its not about US its about economy of server
Add dice for like 800 points and u gonna see 20+dices or even remove it

• remove dice
  • boost loot from hydras (60~ hydras killed on stream, loot: 2 ssa) laugh
  • carpets without protection zone (I don't remember that's already done?)

I'ts worth playing this OT?
If you are big boy from poland or killing machine then you can start play tomorrow

Do not remove dice. Dice is somethin that keep depot alive. Dice is fun, i am playin alot of dice and i never made x log aftr losing all money. Dice is not a reason that people x log, you see it wrong. PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO X LOG goes to play dice, its not like they play dice lose all and then making decision of XLOG

@GOD Wille are You going to ban BOT users this time or this is just another version of Your OT when 12 people can't kill 170 ek because of auto SSA/auto might ring and anti-push?

And please, don't tell me that Kasti will take care of it cuz We all know that he's useless kid who posts his funny ass vid's on YT where he's banning random 40 ek on cavebot.

Warzones are not balanced (mages are fcked)
Solo players are fcked (only shared xp matter).

Solution?
Make better xp places for solo players or
make shared worse (prison, azuras...)

Tibia 8.0 shoudnt look like this.

MAKE DICE COST 5x PRICE - dicers need to invest much more.
There is also too many dicers.

Status
Not open for further replies.