• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I play what i want ;) keep crying tho about what we want to play you dont decide shit for us alex
you were who started "crying" about kasteria. And im not crying btw, i just said my personal opinion about a shit ot that is so unbalanced, and when u try to fix it by giving your opinion on their forum they just ban you. And nowadays 8.0 > 12.00 shit..

you were who started "crying" about kasteria. And im not crying btw, i just said my personal opinion about a shit ot that is so unbalanced, and when u try to fix it by giving your opinion on their forum they just ban you. And nowadays 8.0 > 12.00 shit..

Where did i cry about kasteria? XD
I said this ot is corrupt which is just a fact :)
If you keep playing here you are just giving these corrupt gms what they want (MONEY)
They destroyed Pangeria didnt do a single good update it dies 1 week later they open Kasteria concidence?
Also what you write on the other ot forum i have nothing to do with

If you keep playing here you are just giving these corrupt gms what they want (MONEY)
They destroyed Pangeria didnt do a single good update it dies 1 week later they open Kasteria concidence?

Who care? xD Nice fact to get money for ur job.

I rather playing corrupted OT with a good playground, than non-corrupted OT with shit playground like Gunzodus.

where did i cry about gunzodus?
i said this ot is so orshabaal and so unbalanced which is just a fact :)
If you keep playing here you are just giving these retards gms (who only ban people when they said their own opinion on forum) what they want (MONEY) or you think that they doesnt want money? xD
And tbh im happy that i didn't bough a char there cuz what a shit wars xddd raru 800 rp immortal so funny :D
let's fight issavi arena hahaha

I rather playing corrupted OT with a good playground, than non-corrupted OT with shit playground like Gunzodus.

"shit playground" almost same as pangeria just higher levels

- where did i cry about gunzodus?
i said this ot is so orshabaal and so unbalanced which is just a fact :)
- If you keep playing here you are just giving these retards gms (who only ban people when they said their own opinion on forum) what they want (MONEY) or you think that they doesnt want money? xD
And tbh im happy that i didn't bough a char there cuz what a shit wars xddd raru 800 rp immortal so funny :D
let's fight issavi arena hahaha

your started crying on the moment you replied to me here, and took gunz into the conversation.

atleast gunz doesnt reset anymore like kasteria does each month :) who you think will cost you more money?

we dont kill raru easily cuz we are only 15 people and hes a 800 rp its logic and also he still dies every battle atleast 3x

if you think in pangeria they wouldnt be almost 800 by this time now i just dunno what to say to u XD

also keep replying with more people to me bring ur whole family

ah and gunz has arena updated today probably better then pangeria now aye

your started crying on the moment you replied to me here, and took gunz into the conversation.

atleast gunz doesnt reset anymore like kasteria does each month :) who you think will cost you more money?

we dont kill raru easily cuz we are only 15 people and hes a 800 rp its logic and also he still dies every battle atleast 3x

if you think in pangeria they wouldnt be almost 800 by this time now i just dunno what to say to u XD

also keep replying with more people to me bring ur whole family

ah and gunz has arena updated today probably better then pangeria now aye
you started crying on the moment you replied this post here, just by saying shit on ot

atleast pangeria had good decent wars and i think that "reset" it's not that bad since nowadays the gap between your lvls and raru's people is to huge

if you kill raru on 800rp with 15 people imagine how bad he is and how the pvp lvl is on this gunzodus fights...

ofc they will be lvl 800 on pangeria but atleast there was an option where u could fight in a competitive arena with max lvl

i didnt tell to arny to reply you, he just replied bcs he want XD

updated arena with issavi and roshamuul map? xdddddddddddddd

you started crying on the moment you replied this post here, just by saying shit on ot

atleast pangeria had good decent wars and i think that "reset" it's not that bad since nowadays the gap between your lvls and raru's people is to huge

if you kill raru on 800rp with 15 people imagine how bad he is and how the pvp lvl is on this gunzodus fights...

ofc they will be lvl 800 on pangeria but atleast there was an option where u could fight in a competitive arena with max lvl

i didnt tell to arny to reply you, he just replied bcs he want XD

updated arena with issavi and roshamuul map? xdddddddddddddd

For me they should also reset the other ot but we both know they wont do that

I never said gunzodus has good wars or good enemys but i prefer to chill and play there then get milked by these ots

We both know we would never fight in limited lvl arena in pangeria :D we never did it

No updated with yalahar actually and full map rework ^^

For me they should also reset the other ot but we both know they wont do that

I never said gunzodus has good wars or good enemys but i prefer to chill and play there then get milked by these ots

We both know we would never fight in limited lvl arena in pangeria :D we never did it

No updated with yalahar actually and full map rework ^^
I never said that gunzodus should reset, i just said that they should set a max lvl on arena, so everyone can have fair and decent fights, especially if the fights are 15v15 where a lvl 500 cant die(if he does it good)

i don't get it why u rather play an ot with shit wars and with that unbalanced war system, but ofc u can play whatever you want!

we never used it because the average lvl was ok to fight, and the amount of people from every team allows that there wont be any lvl limit. In my opinion avg lvl 250/300 is perfect for war, but lvl 400-800 come on u should know that these lvls are 2 much for an ot with a 15v15 war..

The main problem is that 10.00 is not playable anymore since the only way to have fun on this client is inside an "arena", out of this arena is just unplayable and this fact is just killing the 10.00 version. In my opinion version 10.00 is artificial servers RN, you just get lvl, go inside arena fight at 20:00 and then do it again and again, boring. While other versions you can fight and have fun outside of "arenas".

And you are the one who started crying, just joining this post and flamming like other 20 kids did. If you dont want to play kasteria its okay but dont come here and start talking bullshit, because its you who are crying not my brother, my brother just replied your babycry post.

I never said that gunzodus should reset, i just said that they should set a max lvl on arena, so everyone can have fair and decent fights, especially if the fights are 15v15 where a lvl 500 cant die(if he does it good)

i don't get it why u rather play an ot with shit wars and with that unbalanced war system, but ofc u can play whatever you want!

we never used it because the average lvl was ok to fight, and the amount of people from every team allows that there wont be any lvl limit. In my opinion avg lvl 250/300 is perfect for war, but lvl 400-800 come on u should know that these lvls are 2 much for an ot with a 15v15 war..

I never disagreed with your opinion about fixing the stuff on gunz only on going to Kasteria to get milked for few weeks :)

The main problem is that 10.00 is not playable anymore since the only way to have fun on this client is inside an "arena", out of this arena is just unplayable and this fact is just killing the 10.00 version. In my opinion version 10.00 is artificial servers RN, you just get lvl, go inside arena fight at 20:00 and then do it again and again, boring. While other versions you can fight and have fun outside of "arenas".

And you are the one who started crying, just joining this post and flamming like other 20 kids did. If you dont want to play kasteria its okay but dont come here and start talking bullshit, because its you who are crying not my brother, my brother just replied your babycry post.

We both know why tibia 10 is dead so you dont need to explain me.
You guys are the ones who responded to me so expect response back.
There is a difference between crying and stating facts :> your just trying to protect a ot which you KNOW is corrupted and will die very fast.
Veziv even got bps of premium scrolls and kks on each start of Kasteria.
Some people getting PAID to play here.
It says alot about both of you that you can just ignore these facts and still play. Guess we learn everyday something new about someone ;)
Enjoy kasteria tho for however it will last :D
And dont worry i dont care about gunz i cant quit any day this game from one day to another just like i do every year.
Maybe you need to do the same ;)

I never disagreed with your opinion about fixing the stuff on gunz only on going to Kasteria to get milked for few weeks :)

And dont worry i dont care about gunz i cant quit any day this game from one day to another just like i do every year.
explain me what get milked is, i actually dont know this expresion(no jokes) XD
trust me im not the one that cannot live without tibia :D

We both know why tibia 10 is dead so you dont need to explain me.
You guys are the ones who responded to me so expect response back.
There is a difference between crying and stating facts :> your just trying to protect a ot which you KNOW is corrupted and will die very fast.
Veziv even got bps of premium scrolls and kks on each start of Kasteria.
Some people getting PAID to play here.
It says alot about both of you that you can just ignore these facts and still play. Guess we learn everyday something new about someone ;)
Enjoy kasteria tho for however it will last :D
Do you think I care that someone is getting paid to play the ot, or someone is getting premium tunes (which takes 1 day of pg to get 400 premium points)?
I will play wherever I feel playing, and wherever I think there are the best wars.
Good luck playing on gunzodus.

END OF CONVERSATION CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you think I care that someone is getting paid to play the ot, or someone is getting premium tunes (which takes 1 day of pg to get 400 premium points)?
I will play wherever I feel playing, and wherever I think there are the best wars.
Good luck playing on gunzodus.

And thats how it should be, my opinion is different for me arena 12 had better wars :D

niebieski joined our ts after we were rooking etc,
we asked him how its possible that he hit 2k with sd and had a house full of falcon items
guess what his reply was? 'it was on a test server' xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
then veziv banned him because we couldnt hold the laughter anymore, pathetic money hungry piece of shit
hope u have fun on kasteria aje

niebieski joined our ts after we were rooking etc,
we asked him how its possible that he hit 2k with sd and had a house full of falcon items
guess what his reply was? 'it was on a test server' xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I know niebieski is corrupted and totally retarded, ofc I know, but kasteria is funnier to play than any ot that is live rn.

wonder if he is going to add mana casks etc later on as he planned to, I remember him asking us if its a good idea xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.