• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
its about fact and previous version we all know how this ot is , and how it gonna end, i played it a few time it was ok ot , but rest is total shit.

its about fact and previous version we all know how this ot is , and how it gonna end, i played it a few time it was ok ot , but rest is total shit.
like i really dont understand if you dont like the ots why do you even enter this forum and talk shit about it just dont play it and shut your mouth enne

Yeah LETS GO
10 hours 0 minutes 25 seconds
(Thursday 19 December at 18:00 CEST)

There are 1 players online on Kasteria.
#NameLevelVocation
Player online list
1.GOD Slugar
Poland
1Rookstayer

These Guy Work Hard For you. After 6:00 o clock and you still negative. PIECE

Last edited:
Yeah LETS GO
10 hours 0 minutes 25 seconds
(Thursday 19 December at 18:00 CEST)

There are 1 players online on Kasteria.
#NameLevelVocation
Player online list
1.GOD Slugar
Poland
1Rookstayer

These Guy Work Hard For you. After 6:00 o clock and you still negative. PIECE
Lol and he wakes up at 15:00 like true nolife

Then its not about gm being corrupted, its being inactive/gold seeker
Post automatically merged:

THANKS some1 with a bit of brain
i told already its not aboyt corrupted gm, its about mechanic of this ots, u get everything too fast and people get bored after 2 weeks cuz they have everything.
It could be nice rpg server with exp x1 from the start, unfortunentally community wants exp x20 on start, then change ots after 2-3 weeks.

Reconsider increasing frags maybe after 3-4 days of server duration.
Any slightest raise is good.
Even by 1 or 2 frags.

i told already its not aboyt corrupted gm, its about mechanic of this ots, u get everything too fast and people get bored after 2 weeks cuz they have everything.
It could be nice rpg server with exp x1 from the start, unfortunentally community wants exp x20 on start, then change ots after 2-3 weeks.
+1
i dont understand too with high exp at begining we loose alot of fun,because lower lvl fights are interesing
also venom dragons are boosted as fuck you guys should keep that in mind before you start this ots, and change their loot rate like 3-4 times (or just foking once,still is a big difference) lower

exiva 500 mana ! :p

+1
i dont understand too with high exp at begining we loose alot of fun,because lower lvl fights are interesing
also venom dragons are boosted as fuck you guys should keep that in mind before you start this ots, and change their loot rate like 3-4 times (or just foking once,still is a big difference) lower

exiva 500 mana ! :p

There should be second footbridge that allows players to travel out of Venomir from different place.

Find Person Spell should be only available from level 50 with promotion and it should cost two times more evertime you cast it in less than 4 seconds.

There should be second footbridge that allows players to travel out of Venomir from different place.

Find Person Spell should be only available from level 50 with promotion and it should cost two times more evertime you cast it in less than 4 seconds.

why are you hating on exiva? Its part of the game to find other players. Why make it more diffucult?

why are you hating on exiva? Its part of the game to find other players. Why make it more diffucult?

Although I agree with you I think it would add some randomness without making it too clumsy.
Please notice I am not posting for 1000 mana points per exiva and 120 second cooldown.
I just tried to prevent players from spamming it too much.
Although exiva isn't the problem on 8.0 tibia at all.
There are many more important things that can be improved.

Although I agree with you I think it would add some randomness without making it too clumsy.
Please notice I am not posting for 1000 mana points per exiva and 120 second cooldown.

how can you add randomness to a spell that gives direction? Make it give u wrong direction 10% of the time? In tibia you are supposed to find your enemies or friends. Things that can be improved are having low exp rate, make it more stable and dont give special treatment to some players. Also they can make more new places to hunt and have a bot free client :)

you idea is sh*t go back to tibia 12 with cooldowns wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.