• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille U answer half of the question what about the second half? Why there is problems with speedboost on higher lvls? I remember after 220-240 lvl(im not sure) u cant reach better speed on Kasteria so for example on one edition people on lvl 350 running same as 220-240 check if u do smth with that or maybe u already fix it on askara(i didint play on this ot).
Speedboost is fixed, now u can take more then 1000 speed points

@GOD Wille U answer half of the question what about the second half? Why there is problems with speedboost on higher lvls? I remember after 220-240 lvl(im not sure) u cant reach better speed on Kasteria so for example on one edition people on lvl 350 running same as 220-240 check if u do smth with that or maybe u already fix it on askara(i didint play on this ot).
I actually hope that there won’t be any 220-240+ on this server at all or after a very long time. That’s why I was hoping that there will be even a lower rate (like 1,2-1,5) OR no exp boosts (Dungeon, Party exp share etc.) after lvl 150.
If there‘s also a problem about speed on lower levels it should be fixed for sure

What is the difrences between 160 and 240 lvl? Speedboost on sand is the same, auto ssa doesnt work, else positive thing about 160lvl is that u getting exp on battles and can easy hold it without exp. On h lvl u always getting down. Idk where ppl see problem

Kasteria always have problem with speedboost/damage there is like no more speed after 220 lvl so 220 lvl running same as 350 for example.
Same with dmg on kasteria servers probably it's not 8.0 formula dmg just 8.54 like kasteria(it's 8.0 but engine from 8.54 servers).

You're right about dmg formula. They are identical to 8.54, I checked it on the calculator on tibiopedia.pl. This is the biggest flaw of this server in my review: P
It would be better if they copied the DMG formulas from 7.92 and reduced the assassin stars attack from 65 to 45.

You really want that 200 ms will oneshot 160ms on ue? On 200 lvl with 80 m lvl u shoot like 550 ue and 300 morthur on players, for me its enought. Anyway if ita will be same as on askara, ass stars are nerfed by bigger chance to break what mean paladin is not that op as earlier. For me proffesion ballance from askara was perfect

PvP enfo at battles is broken...

Only (lower level) mages get meaningful, so the system rewards lazy, lower-level people while it punishes higher levels, knights and somewhat paladins...
You're right about dmg formula. They are identical to 8.54, I checked it on the calculator on tibiopedia.pl. This is the biggest flaw of this server in my review: P
It would be better if they copied the DMG formulas from 7.92 and reduced the assassin stars attack from 65 to 45.

Hahaha this is the stupidest shit I have read on this forum.. Hahaha 7.92 dmg hahah, that's how you grt a one week server...
45atk assain stars? Hahhaha, paladins had by far the slowest exp and were the biggest shit in war and you want to nerf them even more, holy shit you dumb dumb...

PvP enfo at battles is broken...

Only (lower level) mages get meaningful, so the system rewards lazy, lower-level people while it punishes higher levels, knights and somewhat paladins...

Hahaha this is the stupidest shit I have read on this forum.. Hahaha 7.92 dmg hahah, that's how you grt a one week server...
45atk assain stars? Hahhaha, paladins had by far the slowest exp and were the biggest shit in war and you want to nerf them even more, holy shit you dumb dumb...
Why broken? Even if 190lvl kill 200lvl solo with warmode shield he getting all exp that higher lvl lost. Idk how exactly it works but something like shard exp, u have to be max 40~ lvl lower then u will get exp. Its normal that ure not getting exp for lower lvls then u. On askara it was working fine imo

Just a small detail but very important at the start, please add 10 grizzly adams, dont let us stuck 20 min for asking a task xd

I actually hope that there won’t be any 220-240+ on this server at all or after a very long time. That’s why I was hoping that there will be even a lower rate (like 1,2-1,5) OR no exp boosts (Dungeon, Party exp share etc.) after lvl 150.
If there‘s also a problem about speed on lower levels it should be fixed for sure
very long time? what u mean askara have like 220+ on custom map in like 2 months or less i dont remember?
depends who will play on kasteria so no worries it can happen very soon xD
but exactly why u crying 160 lvl have like same speed as 200+ so what u have 1k mana more it's nothing on 8.0 tibia trust me only speedboost matters and how many druids u have in team :) good druids ofc ;p

You really want that 200 ms will oneshot 160ms on ue? On 200 lvl with 80 m lvl u shoot like 550 ue and 300 morthur on players, for me its enought. Anyway if ita will be same as on askara, ass stars are nerfed by bigger chance to break what mean paladin is not that op as earlier. For me proffesion ballance from askara was perfect

On 200 lvl damage is good, but after 250 is broken. 300 MS have 1645 hp and 650 damage with UE on other players - is not good balance. Is that not true?

That is why each edition dies when players reach above level 250. FIrst edition was died when I was 290 lvl, second 255, third 255, fourth 255 xD Coincidence ???

You are not very smart, mate. I meant that after restoring damage from 7.92, should be lowered the assassin stars atak, because then the paladin would deal 70% of the damage with SD what a magicians. Therefore, on older versions of Tibia, the most powerful was the infernal bolt that had a 42 attack.

Example: now 200 MS - 650 with SD, 200 paladin - 250 with SD per monster, on 7.92: 200 MS - 850; 200 RP - 600.
Now you understand ? :p

Last edited:
On 200 lvl damage is good, but after 250 is broken. 300 MS have 1645 hp and 650 damage with UE on other players - is not good balance. Is that not true?

That is why each edition dies when players reach above level 250. FIrst edition was died when I was 290 lvl, second 255, third 255, fourth 255 xD Coincidence ???

You are not very smart, mate. I meant that after restoring damage from 7.92, should be lowered the assassin stars atak, because then the paladin would deal 70% of the damage with SD what a magicians. Therefore, on older versions of Tibia, the most powerful was the infernal bolt that had a 42 attack.

Example: now 200 MS - 650 with SD, 200 paladin - 250 with SD per monster, on 7.92: 200 MS - 850; 200 RP - 600.
Now you understand ? :p
Its reason why everyone wants play on 8.0 not 7.4 lol. Paladin cant deal same dmg as mage wtf

Yeh, good luck with 7.92 formulas and hotkeys, I was always wondering if you ever played 8.0 real servers or been reading about how these formulas were looks like? 8.0 was a time where they changed their all formulas to be more based on magic level than level.

4 days 5 hours left untill Kasteria is going to launch! Save your nicknames before someone else do!

@GOD Wille it's not possible to generate recovery key.
I am not receiving emails with link to generate key. Tried on many different mail sites. Gmail is not working also.

@GOD Wille it's not possible to generate recovery key.
I am not receiving emails with link to generate key. Tried on many different mail sites. Gmail is not working also.
Yeh, we are aware - we havent launched our mailing server yet, it will be working tonight

I have a purposal which would spice up the server a bit. 7.4 players like the ability to travel with boat with PZ. Battles becomes fluent and you fight different places during a battle. Tho I think its to much of a change for the playerbase to remove PZ from boats I feel like removing PZ from carpet and steamboat would work and should be polled. (or poll both and see what the players want). Here is a few examples behind my suggestion.

Lets say your fighting ANK open. Both teams have their deaths and the guild members are quick to buy bless and come back. But wait, a small team is making a bless trap and noone can buy bless. The two teams fighting ANK open cant get their members back and have to wait 15min pz untill they can help the members get bless.

If you take a frag before the actual open battle the teams are forced to either fight at that place or wait 15min til they can travel to the place they want to fight.

It sux to take a frag in svargrond/edron cause its smaller cities with few hiding spots and little space to run around and hide.

There should be a fast travel time limit so you cant you spam travel on the carpets to avoid dying. Make it so you have to speak with the npc to travel or 1 fast travel every 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.