• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have a purposal which would spice up the server a bit. 7.4 players like the ability to travel with boat with PZ. Battles becomes fluent and you fight different places during a battle. Tho I think its to much of a change for the playerbase to remove PZ from boats I feel like removing PZ from carpet and steamboat would work and should be polled. (or poll both and see what the players want). Here is a few examples behind my suggestion.

Lets say your fighting ANK open. Both teams have their deaths and the guild members are quick to buy bless and come back. But wait, a small team is making a bless trap and noone can buy bless. The two teams fighting ANK open cant get their members back and have to wait 15min pz untill they can help the members get bless.

If you take a frag before the actual open battle the teams are forced to either fight at that place or wait 15min til they can travel to the place they want to fight.

It sux to take a frag in svargrond/edron cause its smaller cities with few hiding spots and little space to run around and hide.

There should be a fast travel time limit so you cant you spam travel on the carpets to avoid dying. Make it so you have to speak with the npc to travel or 1 fast travel every 10 seconds.
Wtf? Thats the point of 8.0 clijent. Its part of a game that someone cant buy bless. U can make bless npc in every temple, will be the same. Dont do 7.4 shit from that. If u want 7.4 u have alredy one server online so stop writeing shits.

Wtf? Thats the point of 8.0 clijent. Its part of a game that someone cant buy bless. U can make bless npc in every temple, will be the same. Dont do 7.4 shit from that. If u want 7.4 u have alredy one server online so stop writeing shits.

Its clear that you dont like the idea. Dont need to be a dick about it.

Im not a dick, just hear yourself. Someone watns to buff damage that ms will deal 800 dmg ue on ppl. Someone want to remove pz from carpets. Maybe remove hotkeys? Who need that? Its will be no spam paral on battle

@Unkillable actually there were some editions without pz on carpets. It gave opportunity to travel after small battles, I think it could be implemented this edition too.
First fight at Thais - Venore fields? Second on Ankhrahmun desert? No problem, you run hills and travel.
If I have to say something about mages - the nerf on UE should be deleted. If you play mage you just use your spells, on kasteria 200 mage deal 200 - 250 damage with UE to enemies what's not much.

@Unkillable actually there were some editions without pz on carpets. It gave opportunity to travel after small battles, I think it could be implemented this edition too.
First fight at Thais - Venore fields? Second on Ankhrahmun desert? No problem, you run hills and travel.
If I have to say something about mages - the nerf on UE should be deleted. If you play mage you just use your spells, on kasteria 200 mage deal 200 - 250 damage with UE to enemies what's not much.
What are u talking about? Ue is nerfed only if 4+ppl is on screen. And ot will not works without that. But it was talk about not this nerf which is obvious to stay. This guy meant that 200 ms should shot from ue like on 7.4. Just wonder if he will remove area spells and runes on this ot! Your graphic will burn from gfb and ue

@Unkillable the nerfs were implemented because people like you started to cry if someone used UE on open battle.
It's better to cry about too strong spells instead of use stone skin amulet.

U re drunk? If it will be no nerf ue on kasteria then ill clean enemy team solo on ob. Tbh i dont even know that u was playin on this ot

@Unkillable so that's now clear it's your first time on kasteria. There were many editions without nerfs before.
It's pointless to argue with.

Most of spawns you named are already here, well yeh - with building custom monsters there are possibilities that some loot may be unbalanced, we are aware of it and will try to make it well balanced, compared to real ones. Empty gave us a good idea to make paladin wanted in team hunts (actually you had 5% exp bonus each vocation in party, so in total you had 20%), to add an 20% boost additionaly if you got full team - so hunting with 3 vocation you may get 15% bonus while if you have full team of 4 vocations you will get 40%, its kinda good solution. I will take a look of what I can do about that loot bonus for guilds and will respond to that today if I managed to fix it or not.
is it confirmed?

I dont understand why these ppl want that shit on carpet. that u can travel like 7.4 ots and this..

if u want a something like that u can easily play 7.4 ots and they are many..
that is the real of 8.0 it was has these shit

and tbh u @GOD Wille U shouldn't add That Prison is to op man wtf!
Walls is enough
Shubarak/askras Enough
Poi/Inq Enough
and ppl are find their way in like bonedemons and outcasts and a lot too!!
and tbh u shouldn't add 2x blessings npcs! 1 is enough in southgate!
I was dying yea and needed to bless while our team is waiting and i wait til i get like 4-5 ppl with me and we rush together its the real fun of the server!
U should delete mounts cause it's to orsha tbh. for 8.0 server and most of ppl did not get the real fun of 8.0 playing !!

and as some ppl mentioned that everything should be fixing from now cause ppl already waited over 12 days for opening so that is enough time for u to fix everything :D
and please do not listen to these ppl and Remove that p.z from carpets and this WTF !man its not 8.0 then xD !
and it would be great if only 1 npcs for blessings thats really good and more hard for ppl yea but more fun for everyone xd

this is how i played 8.0 yea but without some custom i mentioned but for that ots ppl are crying if they not find a place to exp so its good

prison is orshaabal ! do not add it please
Thanks it just my opinion !

I dont understand why these ppl want that shit on carpet. that u can travel like 7.4 ots and this..

if u want a something like that u can easily play 7.4 ots and they are many..
that is the real of 8.0 it was has these shit

and tbh u @GOD Wille U shouldn't add That Prison is to op man wtf!
Walls is enough
Shubarak/askras Enough
Poi/Inq Enough
and ppl are find their way in like bonedemons and outcasts and a lot too!!
and tbh u shouldn't add 2x blessings npcs! 1 is enough in southgate!
I was dying yea and needed to bless while our team is waiting and i wait til i get like 4-5 ppl with me and we rush together its the real fun of the server!
U should delete mounts cause it's to orsha tbh. for 8.0 server and most of ppl did not get the real fun of 8.0 playing !!

and as some ppl mentioned that everything should be fixing from now cause ppl already waited over 12 days for opening so that is enough time for u to fix everything :D
and please do not listen to these ppl and Remove that p.z from carpets and this WTF !man its not 8.0 then xD !
and it would be great if only 1 npcs for blessings thats really good and more hard for ppl yea but more fun for everyone xd

this is how i played 8.0 yea but without some custom i mentioned but for that ots ppl are crying if they not find a place to exp so its good

prison is orshaabal ! do not add it please
Thanks it just my opinion !
u re right at all, but im not sure about this second npc. on kasteria is rl map and how u know its much easier to trap entrance even with 5 ppl (on askara was much easier buy bless even if there was 15 noobchars cuz u can easy run) i think toxic players will abuse destroying our battles by blocking it. and this is the real thing what should be pool about. i see 3 options - lets chill and change nothing (one npc) / add second npc on edron / add npc in every temple

the thing with having like 40% extra exp when in party makes it useless to hunt solo though?
definitely no, it wont change anything. rp will not make over next person in shared by this extra 20%. still better make 1.5kk in 3 ppl then 1.8 in 4 ppl

u re right at all, but im not sure about this second npc. on kasteria is rl map and how u know its much easier to trap entrance even with 5 ppl (on askara was much easier buy bless even if there was 15 noobchars cuz u can easy run) i think toxic players will abuse destroying our battles by blocking it. and this is the real thing what should be pool about. i see 3 options - lets chill and change nothing (one npc) / add second npc on edron / add npc in every temple

Lol i do not agree with that options tbh !! lol man it's only 1 npcs i was getting fucked everytime to make blessings but it was fun for me tbh !! for 1 blessing npcs !! it's real of 8.0 guys !! it might be fine if u added another npc yea in edron but i still agree 1 npcs is more real ! but npcs in every temple this is orshabaal !!

Status
Not open for further replies.